the only shot i have of myself

MANOWAR

this is the only picture i have, and off course it's of my bicep.

picture is after about 5 months without lifting cuz of my thumb injury, so its not really impressive

ill try to get some full body pics in a couple of weeks, but im too fat right now lol

pics0012ng.jpg

thanks.
yeah gotham, in new hyde park, long island. its a nice gym, but gets packed in the evening with married couples making new years resolutions and little kids who have no idea what theyre doing. if you go at the right time its nice

I go to gotham from time to time... The little kids there drive me nuts though. Keep up the hard work bro.

The White Castle sign growing out of the back of your head looks like a Papal mitre.

I'll refrain from the obvious "Harold & Kumar" jokes.

Horses R Us said:
is your thumb better?
Yea thanks man it's fine now. I still have a nice scar
Angry said:
your bis ....biceps looks badass bro and lol at bench pic.
Haha thanks man, I used to have big overtrained bis and forearms. They're much smaller now but I don't really care.

\m/ MANOWAR \m/ said:
this is the only picture i have, and off course it's of my bicep.

picture is after about 5 months without lifting cuz of my thumb injury, so its not really impressive

ill try to get some full body pics in a couple of weeks, but im too fat right now lol

pics0012ng.jpg

Point that gun somewhere else, you're scaring the children.

\m/ MANOWAR \m/ said:
dammit this is what i need to stop!
10036xp.jpg
is that a chicks hair skrunchy around your rist?

in all honesty bro, u need work. and im not trying to put u down but looks to me like your not eating or training right. and please tell me u dont cycle anything, that would just be a waste of money and good gear.

Damn I miss those white castles! I moved out to LA, we got In 'n Out but it's not like those little heart cloggers for .49 cents!

Back