The outcome of taking too much Test. Prop.

old timer

brazilian jiu-jitsu guy
Hello everyone,

It's been quite a long time since I posted something on this board. Quick scenario and question.

For the past 2 weeks, I have been injecting test. prop. everyday(using different spot injections). Yesterday morning after taking a number 2(shit, defacting, you name it...), that I saw oil residue. Not only did it happen that one time, but when I got back from work, the oil residue happened again. Lately, I have been feeling massive stomach discomfort and frequent bowel movements.

Any explanations or comments on this?

thanks,

G. A.

Are you taking Alli, Xenical, or any other diet fat blocker?? ..cuz I'm assuming your seeing the oil residue in the toilet after crapping.. right? Those fat blockers cause that. What else are you on?? I've never heard of Test doing that. ..unless your giving yourself a test prop enenma ;)

i doubt very much it has to do with talking steroids, baring in mind over a week you have only injected a few ml's which i about a table spoon full.
Has your diet changed over the last couple weeks? did you ever inspect your shit post cycle?

Are you cutting it with another type of sterile oil (ie: safflower, grapeseed) to help with pain? I know the one time I tried cutting with safflower I was shitting liquid for an entire month until I sucked it up and dealt with the pain and limped around for the rest of the cycle hahaha

used EO as solvent

....hmmm....we may have a suspect here.

I have used Ethyl Oleate(EO) as the solvent for the test prop. to eliminate the pain.

Do you think that could be the issue?

^same here.

I use alot of EO, if that was the culprit i'd be shitting oil too

I really don't see how injecting oil intramuscularly could result in excreting noticeable amounts of oil in your feces.

^^^^my thoughts exactly....it would be absorbed into the circulatory system, not the digestive system, correct? someone with a medical background have an idea?

Ok medical background here, this would not happen if you are injecting into muscle. It has to be diet and something you are eating or, *****Hey it could be Mucus coming out of your body "this is very bad and you need to see a doctor" this could be an infection in your intestinal tract.........this is not GOOD! Go see a doctor and get a sample of the stuff, your doctor will give you a speciman container. I am just watching out for you man, this may be the far extreme but you never know! You could have colitis or something like that. so just be carefull.

old timer said:
....hmmm....we may have a suspect here.

I have used Ethyl Oleate(EO) as the solvent for the test prop. to eliminate the pain.

Do you think that could be the issue?

Don't think it's quite the same thing when I re-read your post. You say you have actual oil residue?? that's just not right!! When I cut my test, it just turned my shit into liquid... like every shit was a diarrhea shit. But there definitely wasn't any oil in there.

Back