The Police...?

yeah usually a raid envolves a narcotics team at say 4 am and they roll quietly till they punch through your door, but hey maybe the cops are stupid there and just have a picnic first and then knock ? lmfaO

yes of course but i thought u couldnt get busted inless you start to sell it..?

If you are in the US, you are not allowed to possess without a prescription. Where are you, and who is giving you information?

If nobody knocked on your door why are you even tripping.

If you are in the US, you are not allowed to possess without a prescription. Where are you, and who is giving you information?

If nobody knocked on your door why are you even tripping.

Which is why everyone should go to a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doctor and get a scrip - then, you can buy UGL and just stick it in the scrip bottle or vial like I do and be legal forever. I got scrip for everything I have - paid high price at testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) Doctor and now just order UGL and transfer into scrip vial or box. Works like a charm.

After cops pic nic the following insued... Freeze mother fucker , I was inside that po box when your shit was dropped off, now where is it at , O Mr. officer here is all my illegal AAS, can we strike a deal ? No mother fucker your going to bubbasville, we dont take kindley to small time drug users, your gonna do 25 to life..... I was watching you, I just knew you was a steroid junkie... Mr. Officer please sir I cant go to jail I am just a little ole steroid junkie, man I ll do anyhting......HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA... Sorry guys I had too just made me fucking laugh...

Yeah I know, I mean unless your a user like the one who got busted where I live, mother fucker had pounds of powder has been using steroids for like 5 years and weighs 135 pounds, cause he lost it all after he got busted, all I could tell this mofo is you were nt using it correctly if you weigh 135 pounds now...lmfao .. I know I love the iggnorance I seem to find humor in other ppls misfortune and misery but at least I can admit what makes me laugh ... :)

if i had enough time to write it up on ology i would make sure i got all the shit out of my house before the 5.0 show

Back