The truth on AS side effects from those who use

Vote for the biggest side effect that you have had from AS.

• Hair loss

Votes: 35 5.6%
  • Gyno

Votes: 65 10.3%
  • Acne

Votes: 124 19.7%
  • Spending too much money

Votes: 121 19.2%
  • Liver

Votes: 15 2.4%
  • Social problems (anxiety, roid rage, etc)

Votes: 34 5.4%
  • Pulled muscles or shoulder/back problems

Votes: 30 4.8%
  • Legal

Votes: 10 1.6%
  • Heart, blood pressure or cholesterol

Votes: 64 10.2%
  • Bloat

Votes: 48 7.6%
  • Loss of sex drive

Votes: 84 13.3%

• Total voters
fucked up shoulders and pulled muscles are a definite. but that's probably because I lifted too much too fast. whatever u do go slooooooowww. your muscles get bigger and stronger but your ligaments and tendons get weaker (very bad combo)

High BP....I have to keep a close eye on my BP when I'm on a cycle. When I first started I didn't and was having nose bleeds when training it never occured to me that my BP was through the roof.

i had no side effects until i lost my a-dex. after that i got acne pretty bad on back/chest. mood dropped off too till i got on nolva's. oh yea, the worst was fina dick. i could get hard, but it took alot of ...stimulus.

copracor said:
i had no side effects until i lost my a-dex. after that i got acne pretty bad on back/chest. mood dropped off too till i got on nolva's. oh yea, the worst was fina dick. i could get hard, but it took alot of ...stimulus.

Are you saying that when you used anti-aromatase inhibitors and anti-estrogens then you had less acne.........................I think i noticed this as well and was begining to think the gear was not working...........

definitely pulled muscles. gear tends to give you the "bionic man" mentality and lack of sex drive which I will gladly sacrifice for now. Will be plenty of time for that later.

WALLY said:
i have high cholesterol and im only 19 kinda sucks i dont know if its because of roids or not when i got my blood work done i was off and have been off for like 3 months
It could be arimidex, if you use that .

copracor said:

Please help out.......The last couple of days i have noticed several people saying that the L-dex or Arimidex helped witth their acne...
Do you think this is true in your case because you say it got much worse without it.........If the Nolvadex helped did they both work as well........

My shacne has gotten horrid as of late, i have to quit wearing cut-off shirts at the gym, i keep on screwing with my shoulder acne.

The only problem that I have ever had was a sky high BP....:eek: ...Thank god I don't have the other issues!

I did aquire some gyno problems last year from D-bol. Both nipples are a little puffy. The right is a little puffier than the left. I don't mind it though. It's not very noticeable. I can see it if I'm lookin straight down, but I can't see it if I'm looking in a mirror.

I used to wake up constantly in the middle of the night. It was very rare that I got a good nights sleep. I've found that "Walsom" (Walgreens brand Unisom) works great for helping me get to sleep. THANK GOD!!

Night sweats is horrible. I wake up in the middle of the night, and my bed and pillows are litterally soaked! This SUCKS!! If anyone knows something that works for this, please let me know.

Acne somewhere around the 1 year point for me. The sex drive increase can be a pain to deal with :D

i have worse bacne when i am off...right elbow hurt at the joint one cycle, had a nice sized lump under left nip once; nolva destroyed that quick. other than a little bloat i have had a good experience...although i got scammed out of $900 once, that pissed me off.

Back