Roid Rage

Im doing a stacked cycle at the moment. Sus 250, Deca 300, and 10ml di-anabol and I seem to have the shortest fuse iv ever had. Its definitely the gear. its causing me to have work and relationship problems atm.

Yeah, I catch myself getting agitated very quickly with particularly slow customers/clients, lol.

I'm cycling Sus 250 and Deca 250 atm , and I feel like I'm on speed. Makes me very hyperactive, but thats about it.

I have a theory. Roid Rage is caused by estrogen.

Infact no scientific evidence proves that, so called roid rage is caused my assholeitise

I read that somewhere.

Its been posted 100 times do ppl not get the point it has no scientific evidence to support it,

It is inside the person we are all different you cant tar everyone with the same brush and i find the older guys tend not to mention it as much as the younger guys just my Opinion.

just listen to a girl when she has her periods, same shit here

exactly! and when ur kids turn 13 or 14 and hit puberty they get all moody and shit! hormonal imbalance man
but yes roid rage is SEVERLY overated
itll just make u a litte more irritable

itll just make u a litte more irritable[/QUOTE]

I take gear on and off because it makes me feel like gold. I only feel irritable sometimes when off, but everyone i know except Jehovis Witness feel irritable.

I take gear on and off because it makes me feel like gold. I only feel irritable sometimes when off, but everyone i know except Jehovis Witness feel irritable.

Jehovis witness make me feel irritable

Jehovis witness make me feel irritable

That thread in the Anabolic Forum on Don Hooten has got me feeling irritable. Im about to turn green and blow up and break shit, fuck Im Raging, lol. Actually since gear has packed on 60 pounds in 3 yrs. on me my patience level is amazing. Spend a week with my girl most would go down for murder 1, lol, sorry baby.

HAHA, I hear ya. My girl can be annoying as shit sometimes, but I wouldnt trade her in for anything.

I don't even juice, Im only 19. But just being more educated than most on the subject, besides you guys. I find it pisses me off more than anything where people can be ignorant and have absolutely no knowledge, basis, fact or even own opinion and they feel they can just shit on not only AAS, but also the people who use them.

I'm cycling Sus 250 and Deca 250 atm , and I feel like I'm on speed. Makes me very hyperactive, but thats about it.

you sure your using test?

i dont believe in roid rage its just something everyone blames it on, and its been said for so long " you dont want take steriods what about roid rage" i cant stand that!

you sure your using test?

i dont believe in roid rage its just something everyone blames it on, and its been said for so long " you dont want take steriods what about roid rage" i cant stand that!

I agree.I have never seen roid rage but I have seen many people have alcohol rage. I'm sure there are many more crimes related to alcohol than steroids.:rolleyes2

Back