The truth on AS side effects from those who use

Vote for the biggest side effect that you have had from AS.

• Hair loss

Votes: 35 5.6%
  • Gyno

Votes: 65 10.3%
  • Acne

Votes: 124 19.7%
  • Spending too much money

Votes: 121 19.2%
  • Liver

Votes: 15 2.4%
  • Social problems (anxiety, roid rage, etc)

Votes: 34 5.4%
  • Pulled muscles or shoulder/back problems

Votes: 30 4.8%
  • Legal

Votes: 10 1.6%
  • Heart, blood pressure or cholesterol

Votes: 64 10.2%
  • Bloat

Votes: 48 7.6%
  • Loss of sex drive

Votes: 84 13.3%

• Total voters
id say th eworst thing for me was acne...i got acne on my face pretty bad near the end of my cycle, and post cycle..

money? not an issue at all. i spend way more on shoes or food or...

heart? yep. a bit of high blood pressure; and a bit of pressure in my heart.

bloat? yep. more cardio.

gyno and acne? nope.

sex drive? same as before. although last night a girl road me hard, sucked me, road me, sucked me, road me, and then sucked me until she had a goo facial. nice.

Last edited:
I had a little gyno and back acne which they are both gone. like an idiot I didn't look at my hairline before I started using Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) so I cannot tell if it has thinned me out. I think my hairline is just receeded alittle because I am 27 yrs old. I had blood work done everything is normal except test levels are low but I think taking Tribulis messed with the results so I stopped taking that. Besides that I feel great!!!!!!

my nipples get puffy towards the end of my cycle but usually go away on their own i have used nov but the nipple swelling goes down w or w out the nov. I am an angry person to begin with and steroids didnt make it any worse. Ball shrinkage definately but they always grow back shortly after the cycle. Never had acne, joint problems or hairloss.

I didnt experience much of any sides when I used low dosages... like under 500mg Total of GEAR. But I have gotten bigger with the years, and need more GEAR, now I experience most of all the side-effects with GEAR. Mostly blood-pressure, cholestrol, bloat, and irregural sleep patterns. I have not had much problems with mood-swings tough or acne. Expect when I bump the dosages real high like 2000mg a Week.

Gyno if I don't take my nolvadex, higher cholesterol when I take A-bombs and/or Winstrol (winny) in my cycles. Other than that, the effects are all positive.

mvmaxx said:
For those that have used AS vote for the worst side effects that you yourself have experienced.

I borrowed this post from ryker77 on EF. I thought it was a good post.

Bro, who's this guy in your avatar? Amazing!

These stats are assuming everyone used correctly which obviously isn't the case.

The sides would be much less common if you only polled those who are experts on steroid use.

Micromax, good point in which I agree, but me personally, just bp and gyno when on high levels of enth.

Increased hair, feel shittya s fuck when i come off during post cycle therapy (pct). I'm starting to break out on my back, if i limit it to my back i will be a happy camper.

Feeling = greater than sides. Fuck em, no big deal as of now.

my mood swings i thought test was suppose to put you in an up state of mind and feel better not for me i fel better just taking deca alone

I find I want to smack my wife, coworkers, kids, dog, ect. a little more than normal. I don't but the urge is stronger.

I get pissy but im actually more of an ass when im off. This is because when im on i always think i ask myself all the time when im argueing with someone, or getting aggrevated is it really worth it to follow through. I always stop before reacting which helps a lot. There has been so many times when ive almost lost it but i always just laugh and walk away.

Back