The truth on AS side effects from those who use

Vote for the biggest side effect that you have had from AS.

• Hair loss

Votes: 35 5.6%
  • Gyno

Votes: 65 10.3%
  • Acne

Votes: 124 19.7%
  • Spending too much money

Votes: 121 19.2%
  • Liver

Votes: 15 2.4%
  • Social problems (anxiety, roid rage, etc)

Votes: 34 5.4%
  • Pulled muscles or shoulder/back problems

Votes: 30 4.8%
  • Legal

Votes: 10 1.6%
  • Heart, blood pressure or cholesterol

Votes: 64 10.2%
  • Bloat

Votes: 48 7.6%
  • Loss of sex drive

Votes: 84 13.3%

• Total voters
Tren shut down my sex drive completely at a time when it should have been going nuts because of the gorgeous girl I was fucking (or should I say, trying to fuck!). Never again. Although I had a ton of acne as a teenager, I have had very little on either of my two cycles. I did tear a rotator cuff from moving up my bench too quickly while on, however, and now am facing surgery that will keep me out of the gym for at least 12 weeks. Sucks.

Jacked said:
Yo man you are so riighhhtttt! I thought it was just me too! I used to be able to remember pages and pages of things from textbooks. For questions on exams I would mentally flip through pages in the textbooks that I studied from and go back to the page where the info was. Nowww it's much harder to do it...I have to put sooooo much more effort to memorize things.
Although my cycle was not a homebrew, it consisted of Test and Deca, I did stay on for 13 weeks. It was my only long-term cycle that I've ever done but I did get severe back acne, major bloat, high bp, high cholesterol, rages, depression, euphoria like feelings, increased sex drive while on, decreased while off, and minor gyno. All of my other cycles were at the most 2-6 weeks and I had no side effects.

Even my g/f noticed how bad my memory got. Where I used to remember details about people and I could back track what happpened almost every single day I find it hard to do so now. Really really weird. I just know that I'm sticking to low doses and short cycles. It does wonders for me anyway. I can't risk losing my memory for the profession I'm headed into leaves no room for mistakes.

Have you done anything to boost your memory? Anything help? Anyone else experience this.

O and for the newbies...besides loss of memory and the above mentioned... tennis elbow... while i used to pitch about 86 mph now I'm hardly throwing faster than 65... but i have muscles....
Also joint pains...
slight hair loss even tho i'm not prone to it.....
depression...
bad acne which i never had as a teenager....
shin splints...
dislocated shoulder due to weakened tendons (very very common be carefffffffful!)from lifting too heavy too fast...increase weight slowlyy..the strength will come ...
always broke from spending money...
how about more prone to dangerous behavior such as fighting and having sex with any woman alive (std's are a risk)...
relationship problems and increased willingness to argue...
anxiety...
joint pain...
increased axillary hair growth...
dandruff...
increased body fat if you don't take care of yourself after and during your cycle....
headaches...
chest pains...

many of these subsided after using but some do last for a while and others are completely permanent. and I use low doses...i'm talking like 300mg of test and 300mg of deca for my strongest cycle.

be safe!

Wow, mine is no where as extreme, but just enough to wonder about that myself, my gym partner has the same, and we joke about it a little too, but it is there. Like when we get out of the gym "Where did I park the car" "I don't remember either!"

StoneColdNTO said:
Great idea for a post.......now if we can just limit the comments like "the only side I got was increased strength" and stuff like that.

For me it was LVH related to high bp.

You say that as if its no big deal.
Thats one of the worse you could possibly get!!!!

Only 2 side effects that I get:
(1) fucking nuts shrink up to nothing, and ride up inside me when having sex (fuck I hate that)
(2) MAJOR fluctuations in sex drive......from having sex (or spanking it, haha) 2-3 times a day to absolutely non-existent and cant even get a hard-on. This one is non-predictable.

durabol said:
Only 2 side effects that I get:
(1) fucking nuts shrink up to nothing, and ride up inside me when having sex (fuck I hate that)
(2) MAJOR fluctuations in sex drive......from having sex (or spanking it, haha) 2-3 times a day to absolutely non-existent and cant even get a hard-on. This one is non-predictable.

I chuckled at your 1), but only cuzz I have been there myself. Not sure why roids do that, but right when things were getting truly awesome, the whatever muscles pull on those damn things tightened up so hard I was instantly in severe agony, so bad I had to stop & get off.

Wonder if anyone else has had the same problems.

I have just found out I have cancer of the kidneys.I was on HGH for 3½ years from my endocrinologist at Hines VA hospital because I was tested and body showed that was defiecent in it. I have done a number of roids in the last 4 years.Who would ever suspect I would get cancer.The right kidney has a tumor on it and latest biopsy showed it was malignant and I have some cancer in the left kidney as well. My Dr. suggested that the right kidney come out. I was just diagnosed and given the results on sunday 5/15/05.I'm getting a second opinion.I'll let you know results.I've still got a good attitude. Phil/HGH Man

dam.......

HGH Man said:
I have just found out I have cancer of the kidneys.I was on HGH for 3½ years from my endocrinologist at Hines VA hospital because I was tested and body showed that was defiecent in it. I have done a number of roids in the last 4 years.Who would ever suspect I would get cancer.The right kidney has a tumor on it and latest biopsy showed it was malignant and I have some cancer in the left kidney as well. My Dr. suggested that the right kidney come out. I was just diagnosed and given the results on sunday 5/15/05.I'm getting a second opinion.I'll let you know results.I've still got a good attitude. Phil/HGH Man
"BUT DONT YOU CRY HIM NO TEARS, HE DONT WANT YOUR SYMPATHY, CAUSE HES A VIET-NAM SOLDIER AND THATS ALL HELL EVER BE" QUOTED FROM A MILLITARY CADENCE- ONE OF MY FAVORITES-101ST SCREAMING EAGLES- SFC.THERIAQUE

Jacked said:
Yo man you are so riighhhtttt! I thought it was just me too! I used to be able to remember pages and pages of things from textbooks. For questions on exams I would mentally flip through pages in the textbooks that I studied from and go back to the page where the info was. Nowww it's much harder to do it...I have to put sooooo much more effort to memorize things.
Although my cycle was not a homebrew, it consisted of Test and Deca, I did stay on for 13 weeks. It was my only long-term cycle that I've ever done but I did get severe back acne, major bloat, high bp, high cholesterol, rages, depression, euphoria like feelings, increased sex drive while on, decreased while off, and minor gyno. All of my other cycles were at the most 2-6 weeks and I had no side effects.

Even my g/f noticed how bad my memory got. Where I used to remember details about people and I could back track what happpened almost every single day I find it hard to do so now. Really really weird. I just know that I'm sticking to low doses and short cycles. It does wonders for me anyway. I can't risk losing my memory for the profession I'm headed into leaves no room for mistakes.

Have you done anything to boost your memory? Anything help? Anyone else experience this.

O and for the newbies...besides loss of memory and the above mentioned... tennis elbow... while i used to pitch about 86 mph now I'm hardly throwing faster than 65... but i have muscles....
Also joint pains...
depression...
shin splints...
dislocated shoulder due to weakened tendons (very very common be carefffffffful!)from lifting too heavy too fast...increase weight slowlyy..the strength will come ...
how about more prone to dangerous behavior such as fighting and having sex with any woman alive (std's are a risk)...
anxiety...
joint pain...
dandruff...
increased body fat if you don't take care of yourself after and during your cycle....
headaches...
chest pains...

many of these subsided after using but some do last for a while and others are completely permanent. and I use low doses...i'm talking like 300mg of test and 300mg of deca for my strongest cycle.

be safe!
Hey bro I had same problem but worse my doc put me on adderall it helped a lot but nothing like what it used to be at. (my memory that is) I lost a job because of it got canned because couldnt pass a test.

sides

never experienced much sides due to proper supplements and such to keep cholestrol in check and keep by BP down by almost no salt at all in the diet

also if you do the anti-e's you will have no gyno, that with taking your items at proper intervals to keep from having big peaks and valleys

you will eliminate the post cycly depressions by coming off properly & using HCg & anti-e's and anything you can get to lower cortisol

also guys remember to tan frequently especially if you are prone to get acne i would do it 3-4 times a week it will help kill the bacteria & shower 2 times a day atleast with anit-bact soap

all the above iisues can be virtually eliminated if using proper protocols, if doing so and you still experience bad sides the you are one of the hyper senstitive who should stay clear of th egear

-Doc

The Terminator said:
Excessive body hair growth has been my biggest problem (so far) Mood swings are controlled quite well when using drugs like femara or arimidex as I believe estrogen to be the main culprit for those mood swings.

Geez term, I thought I would be the only twit to complain about that :) I always used to appreciate having hardly any hair on my chest, back and legs. Now I'm turning into Tom Seleck :(

Die$eL~Man said:
i have.. but it is even in both so you cant really notice it ! it will cost me a copay of $20 to get rid of but.. most of it is psychological
What do you mean by a $20 co-pay will get rid of it. I have been off roids 4 about a year now and haven't worked out in a few months. I've developed bitch tits. How can I get rid of this. Thanks 4 any response

gyno probs, which are easily corrected, would be the biggest prob i think, followed by an increase in blood pressure.

i will have to say the money issue hurts the most, lmao

--push

Jacked said:

Also joint pains...
depression...
shin splints...
anxiety...
joint pain...
dandruff...
headaches...
chest pains...

be safe!

Sounds like you've used Accutane somewhere along the track just by looking at all your side effects!

got a ton of mini bumps on shoulders and stomach post cycle....hmm..on cycle was great, the sex drive was awesome.....no depression... i will run a little cycle this time to see how bad the effects can get.... test only seems great imo

Back