The truth on AS side effects from those who use

Vote for the biggest side effect that you have had from AS.

• Hair loss

Votes: 35 5.6%
  • Gyno

Votes: 65 10.3%
  • Acne

Votes: 124 19.7%
  • Spending too much money

Votes: 121 19.2%
  • Liver

Votes: 15 2.4%
  • Social problems (anxiety, roid rage, etc)

Votes: 34 5.4%
  • Pulled muscles or shoulder/back problems

Votes: 30 4.8%
  • Legal

Votes: 10 1.6%
  • Heart, blood pressure or cholesterol

Votes: 64 10.2%
  • Bloat

Votes: 48 7.6%
  • Loss of sex drive

Votes: 84 13.3%

• Total voters
after a cycle of tren my liver values were around 140, im not sure if it was because of the tren or if it was because of some binge drinking before the cycle. (college life)

Hair loss
gyno
Acne
Spending too much money
Liver
Social problems (anxiety, roid rage, etc)
Heart, blood pressure or cholesterol
Bloat
Loss of sex drive
And Baldness.

HGH Man said:
I have just found out I have cancer of the kidneys.I was on HGH for 3½ years from my endocrinologist at Hines VA hospital because I was tested and body showed that was defiecent in it. I have done a number of roids in the last 4 years.Who would ever suspect I would get cancer.The right kidney has a tumor on it and latest biopsy showed it was malignant and I have some cancer in the left kidney as well. My Dr. suggested that the right kidney come out. I was just diagnosed and given the results on sunday 5/15/05.I'm getting a second opinion.I'll let you know results.I've still got a good attitude. Phil/HGH Man

damn, good luck with everything man

I had severe back problems including buldging discs. Now I can live with out pain. I have not had to take perscribed pain medication in months. I feel thirty years younger. I do not have any side effects unless I drink or take things that stress my liver. Test and HGH are the best things that have happened in my life. I intend to
continue to lead a healthy life. I hope everyone can benefit from diet, exercise, and a
little help from Gear taken in moderation with periodic blood work.

acne on face and that sucks but i am gonna use accuatne on low doses in each cycle from now on ...
hairloss ,,i still have a lot of hair but it still worries me
depression post cycle,,,dunno about blood cholesterol levels,,etc cause i have done no blood work before ,,

Spending too much money and a little Bloated, but thats no big deal. I got some Lasix here so that will take care of it.

Amino77 said:
Spending too much money and a little Bloated, but thats no big deal. I got some Lasix here so that will take care of it.
yes money is an issue too ,,,i dont have money to run gear and thats depressing ,,lollll :spank:

Back