THERMOREXIN & Yohimburn ES

jarbulldog

bulldog god
do these two combined really work and worth spending the 78 for the two items?

will the results be noticable after a month?

i know there is an appitight supressant in the thermorexin, will not allow me to eat.

i just would like to loss 7lbs that is all.

yes i do cardio and eat reasonably

yes i am on cycle

yes but which combo do you think is better:

THERMOREXIN & Yohimburn ES

or

Clen 30mL 200mcg/mL, L – Taurine 100 capsules (500mg) Combo

personally i think it works..

i just started using it again..without any fatburner ..first thing
in the a.m...empty stomatch....rubbed on my sides and stomach..

and i feel like im on something.--i havent used it since last year
and thought it worked back then..

I've tried Yohimburn ES but it ran out real quick, I think you should get more in a can, it actually ran out before I could really tell if it was working...Clen was awesome and cheap too....

Lucky13 said:
I've tried Yohimburn ES but it ran out real quick, I think you should get more in a can, it actually ran out before I could really tell if it was working...Clen was awesome and cheap too....
how did you use it before you ran out?

yeah i wasnt impressed by yohimburn either. used it a few monthes ago and saw 0 results except a little preworkout boost.
i am quite experianced with my body and i can eliminate ineffective variables pretty easily, i would say skip the YES. People will say you should be lean to use it but i was about 11% and saw nothing at all.

ive never tried trex but based on its ingredients it should work well. my favorite cutting compounds have been clen at 100mcg a day with NO workout boosters like ampO2 or NOexplode. trex is very similar but has synephrine which should help even more with appetite suppresion. For me cutting is all about appetite control.
i think 7lbs of actual fat may be a bit aggresive but with clen and caffiene you can do it in a month. will be shitty though.

Lucky13 said:
4 squirts ed 45mins before cardio sessions, it lasted about 2weeks if that....

4 pumps is 2ml * 14 days= 28mls, thats barely a quarter of a bottle.

are you sure that you were using yohimburn?

Yohimburn response will vary on where its used. If the area is A2 dense results are usually pretty noticeable.

abs is an area of mixed response since insulin issues are usually more prevalent here in men, lower abs tend to respond well as long as there is not distention (as this indicates more of an insulin issue). men who do not have a pronounced female fat pattern typically respond best if they have stubborn facial fat, chest fat, lower back and love handles. for men that have pronounced female fat pattern, fatty lower legs and hips, chest, triceps then it usually works well in most areas (since A2 prevelance is going to be higher everywhere generally)

I've always used Thermorexin & YES.

Honestly, I've been taking Trex for over 1 1/2 years now, possibly more, I just can't remember. I only take 1 pill every morning, that's it. My body can't hold more than 1 pill. I've tried taking 2 pills only about 4 times, and I won't ever do it again. I mistakenly did yesterday, and felt like I was coming down off cocaine, and had no alcohol or xanax to help the f'ed up feeling.

Some people can take more than others, but I do awesome on just 1 pill a day.

YES works great for my abs, love handles, and around my chest area. I've always only used it on training days, 4x a week about 25 minutes before training.

LOVE the stuff.

They both work great. That's why I just ordered more.

I still don't see how some of you take 2 trex 3x a day. I would have a nervous breakdown.

RichGenetics said:
I've always used Thermorexin & YES.

Honestly, I've been taking Trex for over 1 1/2 years now, possibly more, I just can't remember. I only take 1 pill every morning, that's it. My body can't hold more than 1 pill. I've tried taking 2 pills only about 4 times, and I won't ever do it again. I mistakenly did yesterday, and felt like I was coming down off cocaine, and had no alcohol or xanax to help the f'ed up feeling.

Some people can take more than others, but I do awesome on just 1 pill a day.

YES works great for my abs, love handles, and around my chest area. I've always only used it on training days, 4x a week about 25 minutes before training.

LOVE the stuff.

They both work great. That's why I just ordered more.

I still don't see how some of you take 2 trex 3x a day. I would have a nervous breakdown.

:)

Yes they work well together. My girl is hooked on YES for the rest of her life lol, and she takes it with thermorexin. I just take YES and really like it.

Back