Think my new gear is fake or under dosed

spiderpig

I'm not a bodybuilder!
Started my first 5 weeks on tri tren and test e, it was ISIS labs, great gains straight away! 10kg on my bench, after switching to test e and tren e that is EAS labs, < never heard of it, I have had no noticible strength gains, its now week 7, week 8 will be sunday coming, I have gained weight for sure, 10lb all togehter so far in 7 weeks but no strength gains what so ever!!!

I will be running the tren for a total of 10 weeks and the test for a total of 15 weeks!

I have never heard of ISIS but i have heard of EAS labs. Never tired them tho. How high are you running your test with the tren?

nah dont freeze your gear , freezing gear does not prove anything about it having hormone in it , internet myth . if u gained weight - even fat for that matter and even if not from the gear u should have SOME strength just from the weight , even if not the gear , if u have the option, go for bloodwork , otherwise , check for acne , atrophy etc.

How about getting bloodwork done. Talking about it will not help you find out if it is real or not. Just because you have not gained any more strength or size is not a good indicator of whether your gear is real or fake. You need bloodwork.

why freezer?
I just got some gear...2 vials frozen...cuz it's damn cold here in Siberia Russia ya know.
They looked like Jelly but cleared up well...

It is not freezing it- I said 5min.
To see if it gets foggy or crystallize.

You certainly didn't know !! Do some research and experiment, pretty useful reference !

Back