third cycle DONE, aftermath pics.

hi guys Im new to the site and i have fiew qestions,Im 5-7 and currently 153 pounds nice and lean but Im trying to gain about 15-20 pounds I just started my first cycle of dianabol alone this is the 4 th day in at 3 pills of 5 mg but dont feel any changes at all Im talking energie wise,i have the pink pills pentagonal, the one with the snake on it,they look the real ones I looked up the fake ones, mine have a nice sharp edges super hard they dont crumble at all and the snake is printed very good how long do you think its going to take to feel the effects of this pills???please help and what can I had to this cycle to help keep all the gains(or most of it),and what can i use in case the gynomastia effects come up?? any help is very appreciated

hi guys Im new to the site and i have fiew qestions,Im 5-7 and currently 153 pounds nice and lean but Im trying to gain about 15-20 pounds I just started my first cycle of dianabol alone this is the 4 th day in at 3 pills of 5 mg but dont feel any changes at all Im talking energie wise,i have the pink pills pentagonal, the one with the snake on it,they look the real ones I looked up the fake ones, mine have a nice sharp edges super hard they dont crumble at all and the snake is printed very good how long do you think its going to take to feel the effects of this pills???please help and what can I had to this cycle to help keep all the gains(or most of it),and what can i use in case the gynomastia effects come up?? any help is very appreciated

Make your own thread and you'll get the answers your looking for.

your only taking 5mg a day.... and doing a dbol only cycle? I wonder why

awesome results bro, what compound was it that likely gave you the gyno when it first started? and were you running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) at that time?

Back