This made me proud today ...........

49ER

I am ******!
This pic is before I joined here I was about to start my first test cycle 3 years ago. I've had a bumpy road trial and error many set backs. Like just last year long story but had a nasty breakup lost everything I own. I had to move with no job living with family.

I worked out with body weight and bands for a whole year buddies supplied me with hormones here and there. I finally got a job 3 months ago just joined a gym again! I'm responding very well now this year I think I've figured my body out time to get jacked!

Believe it or not I had been lifting 7 years natty first pic I have shitty genetics no doubt. But it's crazy I dug out a old memory card and see how much I've changed currently at 6ft 270lbs trying to lose this fat for good.View attachment 560443

I remember the memory card! Your a big motherfucker! I wouldn't say u have shitty genetics. If you were 170lbs I would say that.

Thank you T & 3J you don't realize how much progress you ever made without pics I'm so glad I still had this

Wow, I agree don't say you have shitty genetics. Ya know most all of us are not where we want to be, however it's where we are that counts in the attitude of am I showing progess, am I gettcloser to what we want to accomplish. As in everything we'll never get as satisfied as we want.

So with that in mind we do every day what we , guys like us, do to what we love best or at least one of the things that keep us going. We get up when we don't feel like it and forge on living the dream.
If you are growing LMM as well as lessening your BF% your doing it. Keep on my friend, we are with you.

You are looking 100% better then before, so keep us posted with your ongoing progress with pics. Say cool man.................

Back