Thoughts on clen cycle length

jack3d4life

Slave to the needle
I'm officially 11 weeks out from my show. Was wondering what your guys' thoughts were on clen cycle lengths. I'll be doing the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off stopping my dose around 100 - 120mcg. You think I can run it all the way to the show as such?

I no coach or expert but I would think that depends on where you are at and how you are looking. I dont get the "flat"look with clen like I do t3 so in that sense I think it would be ok but Im sure others who are what I am not can help you out more.

imo with the 2 on 2 off method you can continue that as long as you want. If you're asking if there are health risks to doing this, i'd say that depends on the person. I can personally go up to 160mcg a day no problem, but someone else may run into complications doing the same thing. I've only done 2 on 2 off for up to 8 weeks though. I think your body is good at letting you know if it needs a break.

you need to run benadryl 50mg every night every 2nd week you are on the clen..

and i agree with jimi.. do you need to run it?? if not why do so?? are you behind??

with all due respect if your running clen to get leaner....I find diet and aerobic s to be if longer...safer. But I am intolerant of clen...my heart races and my insomnia is way worse , and anything to raise my body temp MORE is not good for me at all....I m hot anyway.

and i agree with jimi.. do you need to run it?? if not why do so?? are you behind??

good point with the benadryl. That or ketotifen 1-3mg and you can continuously run clen well past the 2 week mark.

Recently I had the opportunity (priviledge?) to see a canadian national-level competitor's plan as laid out by his coach (an IFBB pro)

I won't talk about the drug doses out of respect, but the main thing that caught my eye pertaining to this thread is the clen

I've often seen 2 weeks on / 2 off (and that's what I did for my contest) but in this plan if was left out completely (just ephedrine/caffeine off and on for weeks 16 to 5) then from weeks 4 - 1 he would take 40mcg in the AM with his vitamins & GH etc, 2 days on / 1 day off

Doses didn't ramp up; just the 40mcg 2 days, 1 day of nothing, repeat...I'm not saying this had strong scientific backing or anything, and I didn't have an opportunity to question anyone about the reasoning or efficacy but it's just another anecdote/food for thought

a proper coach will customize the use of compounds based on the needs of the client... it was likely what was needed for him... not for everyone..

thats micro-calibration.. there is no set standard in a contest prep

Nope not behind at all. I just finished the Las Vegas classic last Saturday so I would say I'm just fine. I personally love clen. I get no adverse effects from it other than a little shaky sometimes when I take a little too much but other than that I'm fine. I'm just trying to go national with this show and take every advantage I can get.

Nope not behind at all. I just finished the Las Vegas classic last Saturday so I would say I'm just fine. I personally love clen. I get no adverse effects from it other than a little shaky sometimes when I take a little too much but other than that I'm fine. I'm just trying to go national with this show and take every advantage I can get.

taking clen when you dont need it isn't an advantage...

im sure you trust your own judgment.. im not your coach and dont have the full details of your plan to pass judgment on the choice...

Maybe post up a pic of your current condition? Can chop the head off or whatever if you're concerned with privacy

11 weeks is a long ass time if you're already in shape...

taking clen when you dont need it isn't an advantage...

im sure you trust your own judgment.. im not your coach and dont have the full details of your plan to pass judgment on the choice...

Do explaon 3J you're probably right bro. I'll take your word for it. 11 weeks is more than enough time. I'm running enough gear right now where I shouldn't need it either. I'll drop the idea until like 2 weeks out if I find it necissary, but I should be fine

the only problem I have from clen is hot flashes, and it's not manopause..like my friend Teutonic, I too am always hot regardless. wife turns heat up, I turn it down, and on and on it goes.....

the only problem I have from clen is hot flashes, and it's not manopause..like my friend Teutonic, I too am always hot regardless. wife turns heat up, I turn it down, and on and on it goes.....

C'est la vie =\

I sleep on top of a blanket most of the time, sometimes half under, with either the AC or a pair of fans pointed at me depending on the season

Ms. SP sleeps under three blankets regardless of the season and turns on the heater if I leave the room

C'est la vie =\

I sleep on top of a blanket most of the time, sometimes half under, with either the AC or a pair of fans pointed at me depending on the season

Ms. SP sleeps under three blankets regardless of the season and turns on the heater if I leave the room

Haha I feel you on this. I'm hot all the time regardless. Clen doesn't heat me up that bad though. I've never had anything negative. I got a headache once but That was just that one time

Back