thoughts on running tren on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose

Matt0071

thoughts on running tren on trt dose

Just curious on your thoughts of running tren ace on a low dose of test, currently cruising at 200mg a week but was thinking of running 250mg of test and 75-100mg ed for 8-10 weeks
What's your thoughts and experience running tren on a low dose of test, last blast ran test at 800mg a week and tren ace at 75mg ed for 8 weeks

Hey Matt,
Is this a self imposed testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or do you have a script for trt?

I had great results doing so. 200mg test e a week and 100mg ed tren ace for the most part. Pick a dose and stick with it especially on the test because i raised mine a little for no reason and it didnt help at all. Same thing with the tren. Don't forget caber or prami for prolactin and NAC for liver values. Good luck

Last edited:
I have a script but here in Canada I can't afford a 300 dollar inject bro
The place I work at doesn't offer benefits so I go the black market for the time beige till I land a job that offers benefits

Just curious on your thoughts of running tren ace on a low dose of test, currently cruising at 200mg a week but was thinking of running 250mg of test and 75-100mg ed for 8-10 weeks
What's your thoughts and experience running tren on a low dose of test, last blast ran test at 800mg a week and tren ace at 75mg ed for 8 weeks

Ive been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for 7 or 8 years... ive run tren plenty of times before on low dose test... just not 200mg/wk that's a bit too low... up your test to 400mg/wk even 300mg(1 1/2 cc ) and run your tren with it... nice lean muscular gains off it...

The place I work at doesn't offer benefits so I go the black market for the time beige till I land a job that offers benefits

Ah, okay. Fair enough. Not everything is covered here in Canada apparently. I'm seeing my endo at the end of November. Gonna behave until then :)

I only run 100mg of test anymore with other compounds. Just enough for normal function. Test bloats me up and makes me look like shit.

Ive been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for 7 or 8 years... ive run tren plenty of times before on low dose test... just not 200mg/wk that's a bit too low... up your test to 400mg/wk even 300mg(1 1/2 cc ) and run your tren with it... nice lean muscular gains off it...

You've been on seven or eight years and have been feeling terrific? I'm wondering if low rest was my problem all those years I didn't juice. Messed up hormones..

Yeah thanks man, definitely gonna try it, I had zero sides from 800mg of test and 450mg a week of tren ace but this time around I think I am going to run atleast 300mg or 400mg of test with 150mg eod injects tren ace
See how I far out, and also cutting as we speak but gonna up my cals when I start my blast

Strange, I'm in Canada too and may be going on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) after a few years of jumping through hoops. My understanding is that it's completely covered as per your prescription amount even without extended coverage.

You'll have to fill out some forms but if it deemed medically necessary, I would think it would be covered.

You've been on seven or eight years and have been feeling terrific? I'm wondering if low rest was my problem all those years I didn't juice. Messed up hormones..

Before I knew I had low test I got symptoms of anxiety and depression mad feeling tired at times
Since I have been on a low dose or a blast I feel a very good sensee of well being and those symptoms went away my sex drive wasn't there before now I want it everyday, my doc is old school so first he put me test cream b.s. then the injects that were covered from my last job, but got me on some effoxor I have been on for through last 7 years which I hate

Strange, I'm in Canada too and may be going on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) after a few years of jumping through hoops. My understanding is that it's completely covered as per your prescription amount even without extended coverage.

You'll have to fill out some forms but if it deemed medically necessary, I would think it would be covered.

Depends on your doc bro

And fuck a vile is so dirt cheap and lasts along time running a low dose, at least 3 Months,

True, as long as you get good ugl stuff. But it'd be nice if you had regular bloods to support it. Oh well, can't have it all, eh?

Yeah we'll see come the end of this month. I have an endo appt and three tests said I had low t. After this MRI we'll see what my endo says

yes feel great.... doc put me on years back when wife and I were trying to have kids... been on ever since... im 49 though... fkd myself up years ago juicing in the 80,s and never did pct ever... no internet in the 80,s to research so who the hell knew what pct was...my avi is a recent pic.. still lifting 5 days a week and feel awesome

Looking big bro
How much did u gain during a low dose of test and higher dose of tren
What mg did u run on both and for how long and were u bulking or doing a cut on that cycle
What did your macros Look like as well bro, protein, carbs, fats and cal for your weight

Last edited:
Hey Matt,
Is this a self imposed testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or do you have a script for trt?

I laughed at this and had to research it as I found it a lil fishy...Im pretty sure he's just blasting and cruising without a low T. Seems like moving from one crutch to another. Here's some quotes I found

"bro i have been on test for 27 weeks at 500mg/week, going from one lab to aml i noticed a big dif in potentency within a few hours"

"damn, never had this much pain before, must be potent as fuck lol currently using andromed t300, and god damn pinned my quad on monday and still have somewhat of a peg leg just wont go away, and last night pinned my delt and feel pain as well this morning, pinning 1cc every shot twice a week, and been on test for now 27 weeks or so, just curious if anyone else is suffering alot of pain after injection
thanks"

"i dunno lol, i have everything ready when i decide to come off, my choice, obviously not recommeded but i choose to run long ass cycles
i just run 'Test Only", first time cycling in and out with different orals, ran Anavar (var) for 6 weeks, then off Anavar (var) for 2 months and ran solie just ran test, but thought i would give tbol a shot but didnt care for it to much "

"going on 7 months bro, pretty much test only tho, every few months i added in an oral Anavar (var) and tbol i did last month for a few weeks at 60mg/ed"

By my calculations this dude has been on gear for around 1 year and 7 months straight...and that's what you look like???!!! I knew there was something about this dude I remembered. There is no dr script cause you are on your own testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) program. I was going back and reading his threads since he started here...SMH. So you went from alcohol to steroids???

I laughed at this and had to research it as I found it a lil fishy...Im pretty sure he's just blasting and cruising without a low T. Seems like moving from one crutch to another. Here's some quotes I found

"bro i have been on test for 27 weeks at 500mg/week, going from one lab to aml i noticed a big dif in potentency within a few hours"

"damn, never had this much pain before, must be potent as fuck lol currently using andromed t300, and god damn pinned my quad on monday and still have somewhat of a peg leg just wont go away, and last night pinned my delt and feel pain as well this morning, pinning 1cc every shot twice a week, and been on test for now 27 weeks or so, just curious if anyone else is suffering alot of pain after injection
thanks"

"i dunno lol, i have everything ready when i decide to come off, my choice, obviously not recommeded but i choose to run long ass cycles
i just run 'Test Only", first time cycling in and out with different orals, ran Anavar (var) for 6 weeks, then off Anavar (var) for 2 months and ran solie just ran test, but thought i would give tbol a shot but didnt care for it to much "

"going on 7 months bro, pretty much test only tho, every few months i added in an oral Anavar (var) and tbol i did last month for a few weeks at 60mg/ed"

By my calculations this dude has been on gear for around 1 year and 7 months straight...and that's what you look like???!!! I knew there was something about this dude I remembered. There is no dr script cause you are on your own testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) program. I was going back and reading his threads since he started here...SMH. So you went from alcohol to steroids???

Steroidology cops now, lol, it's people like u I hate, Mr anti steroid use but u do roids too, like it or not, go natty bro
How the fuck do u know if I have low test or not bro, just assuming lol, or criticizing someone else, fuck man it's blast and cruise not on for a full year and 7 months running that dose, I run high for a few months hen back down to 200mg for a few months, so my choice not yours bro

Last edited:
Back