Thoughts on trestabol thinking of giving it a go either oral or injectable

blakey

I am banned!
Anyone used this stuff I've had a look at some old threads but couldn't find to many personal users out there anyhow from what I've herd its similar to tren but it's derived from d bol so I'll be running prami swell just incase anybody used this stuff it looks legit on paper

Last edited:
It's similar to tren in that it's a nandrolone derivative. I never tried it, so I can't give personal experiences. I think the hormone database has some good information regarding chemical makeup.

First day of adding the trestalone (ment) so we will soon see starting 60mgs daily(oral) for 4weeks then injections for 4weeks

You run a lot of stuff I've never even heard of, but maintain aas is king. Harder to get AAS in Oz or you just like trying different stuff?

Still on test mate but unfortunately it is getting harder to get your hands on the stuff over here sometimes a vial of test e can go for 160 aud
The government over here just banned all the selling of peptides so I can't even get them over here at the moment . And im sure by now customs have my name red flagged and stop and seize every second parcle I get form the states hows it sourcing gear in Japan

Last edited:
Still on test mate but unfortunately it is getting harder to get your hands on the stuff over here sometimes a vial of test e can go for 160 aud
The government over here just banned all the selling of peptides so I can't even get them over here at the moment . And im sure by now customs have my name red flagged and stop and seize every second parcle I get form the states hows it sourcing gear in Japan

That does suck B. Can u get a P.O. Box? Ever since I did I've had nothing get seized. I don't know why, maybe it looks better in that it's not a residential addy or something. Anyways, might be worth getting one if u can.

hows it sourcing gear in Japan

Gear is legal in all forms for personal use in Japan. Everything gets through customs except needles. Had a bit of trouble finding a doctor that would consider TRT, now I get my pins through him. I'll be stateside starting October for 6 months. Never ordered gear from there so that'll be new for me.

That does suck B. Can u get a P.O. Box? Ever since I did I've had nothing get seized. I don't know why, maybe it looks better in that it's not a residential addy or something. Anyways, might be worth getting one if u can.

Might look into that cheers

Gear is legal in all forms for personal use in Japan. Everything gets through customs except needles. Had a bit of trouble finding a doctor that would consider TRT, now I get my pins through him. I'll be stateside starting October for 6 months. Never ordered gear from there so that'll be new for me.

Ah Japan ay at least there is still a few country's with some common sense left. I think psl is pretty popular in the states a few of this guys on here seem to get there stuff with no worries

Ah Japan ay at least there is still a few country's with some common sense left. I think psl is pretty popular in the states a few of this guys on here seem to get there stuff with no worries

Trust me, there is very little common sense here.

Muscle is not valued as attractive. Muscular people are viewed as being unintelligent. Not many people train here. Gear has never been an issue so it's never been regulated.

Trust me, there is very little common sense here.

Muscle is not valued as attractive. Muscular people are viewed as being unintelligent. Not many people train here. Gear has never been an issue so it's never been regulated.

where there are girls that like muscular men, there will be gear to follow, girls are girls, it is written.

honestly, not hard at all, just don't get it locally unless you're after slin or GH.

AAS needs to be ordered in. I've never had an issue with umpteen shipments over the last 3-4 years.

honestly, not hard at all, just don't get it locally unless you're after slin or GH.

AAS needs to be ordered in. I've never had an issue with umpteen shipments over the last 3-4 years.
Lucky you I've had test ghrp and even sarms taken all with a letter saying I don't have the appropiate license to order these research chemicals (not inc the test can't have that at all)
I don't know there are a few Aussie sites that claim to sell it already over here but they all look shady I might just invest in a po box could be worth a try.

Anyhow day 4 on the trest slight strength gains veins seem to be popping more and I've been waking up in bed more and it's a little harder to get to sleep but other than that going great guns feeling good

You see any prolactin reaction joz? That's one thing I always wondered about with MENT.

Glands were a bit tender and was able to squeeze a tiny bit of discharge from my nips if I squeezed hard. That was the extent of it. Had prami on hand but decided against it because I really didn't have any serious issues. No issues with ED either luckily.

Back