Thoughts on trestabol thinking of giving it a go either oral or injectable

So still cruising along so it's day 6 I think so .......
Evreything is good I'm feeling pumped all day and night along with a decent increase in sex drive :)
Defitnley feeling stronger and thicker already but I have had trouble sleeping getting to sleep and staying there is a bit of a problem I'm also quitting smoking this could also have something to do with the sleep trouble .but so far the best part of taking ment is taking it pre workout ahh the pump and aggression is out of this world loving the ment

So still cruising along so it's day 6 I think so .......
Evreything is good I'm feeling pumped all day and night along with a decent increase in sex drive :)
Defitnley feeling stronger and thicker already but I have had trouble sleeping getting to sleep and staying there is a bit of a problem I'm also quitting smoking this could also have something to do with the sleep trouble .but so far the best part of taking ment is taking it pre workout ahh the pump and aggression is out of this world loving the ment

I recall sleep issues as well bro. Trest felt a lot like tren in some ways. Sleep issues, sweats, temper, were all noticeable. Sex drive was HUGE on trest as well. The results however were nothing like tren. Gains were wet and bulky and bloat was noticeable. Definitely best suited for bulking.

I recall sleep issues as well bro. Trest felt a lot like tren in some ways. Sleep issues, sweats, temper, were all noticeable. Sex drive was HUGE on trest as well. The results however were nothing like tren. Gains were wet and bulky and bloat was noticeable. Definitely best suited for bulking.
Nice well I'm bulking so that's good to hear
Yea the sleep issues arnt to bad but there definitely there and yep aggression is getting higher by the day but not in a bad way feeling very good right about now even with the shitty sleep

Back