Tips for stopping hairloss???

I started using Nisim shampoo just in case as a preventative and I'm actually losing considerably less hair than normal. Not that I lose much to begin with, but I would say it's about half.

I don't know if that means much, since I'm not really prone to hair loss and I only started test about 30 days ago. So far it does seem to work as they claim.

If you're prone to MPB and on AAS (which I am), you wanna keep your bases covered. I'm going all out. I'm using ;

Minoxidil - 2x/day
Nizoral 2% - E3D
Finasteride - 1mg/day
Spironolactone - ED

Dutasteride blocks both 5AR enzymes. (The enzymes in the body that convert testosterone into DHT which causes baldness). finesteride only blocks one of them.

Also what hair loss products you take is dependent on which AAS you are taking as these products (fin & dutas) with certain steroids such as deca will actually cause increased hair loss.

By inhibiting conversion to DHT, you can also cause an increase in aromatising to oestrogen.

Get generic minoxidil by kirkland signature, same and much cheaper than Regaine.

I personally don't think nizoral shampoo makes a significant difference.

Dutasteride blocks both 5AR enzymes. (The enzymes in the body that convert testosterone into DHT which causes baldness). finesteride only blocks one of them.

Also what hair loss products you take is dependent on which AAS you are taking as these products (fin & dutas) with certain steroids such as deca will actually cause increased hair loss.

By inhibiting conversion to DHT, you can also cause an increase in aromatising to oestrogen.

Get generic minoxidil by kirkland signature, same and much cheaper than Regaine.

I personally don't think nizoral shampoo makes a significant difference.

Sust 350
anavar
arimidex
maybe winni near the end

PCT with clomid

Sust 350
anavar
arimidex
maybe winni near the end

PCT with clomid

Sust is testosterone so 5AR inhibitors will effectively decrease conversion to DHT and the hair loss side effect. It may also increase it's anabolic effect because of this.

I found Dutasteride effective in regrowing hair, but it's effect took time to kick in. It has a 6 month half life so takes time to build up in the system. If you were using it on a high testosterone cycle I would advise starting the dutasteride at least a couple of weeks prior at 1g a day (2 pills), also to allow your body to adjust to any of the temporary side effects that it can cause.

I don't know about the implications on increased aromatisation as a consequence of inhibiting conversion to DHT, but this is a real risk.

Back