Tman55 - A few pics

Mulligan

CHOW CHOW PUSSY
ok here are a few fat, white, sloppy tman pics for fun. I posted for tman.

5' 6"
186LB TODAY
36 YEARS OLD

Last edited:
right pumped said:
186, u sure t? I'm hovering 230ish and you don't look that much smaller, actually your traps/calves are bigger!

yup. i did hit 190 the other day, but i feel fat and bloated. i am losing again now. thanks for the words. how tall are you? maybe i am shorter and makes me look bigger?

bro it is funny you mention that. after i had my c7 disk fused in 99 and after lifting heavy again for the last however many years it has been i have shrunk an inch. that is not good. i can't lose any more inches Lol.

right pumped said:
I'm 5'8ish(I swear to god i was 5'9 when i started lifting,LOL!). anywho, it's all good!

Last edited:
you look great and have gained alot of mass since your last pics.

Your legs are thick as ever and back is thick...what am i saying YOU ARE THICKER EVERYWHERE! And yuor calves have come up alot

very impressive tman....iam also 5'6-5'7 but at 175. Hope to have the same build as you soon!

thanks 69 i really appreciate your comments bro! we work hard for results so it is good to know . hard to tell looking at yourself in the mirror.

mister69 said:
you look great and have gained alot of mass since your last pics.

Your legs are thick as ever and back is thick...what am i saying YOU ARE THICKER EVERYWHERE! And yuor calves have come up alot

So i take it your new calf routine is working very well?

tman55 said:
thanks 69 i really appreciate your comments bro! we work hard for results so it is good to know . hard to tell looking at yourself in the mirror.

i like it. i do them 3-4 times a week. sometimes i forget. the last 10 reps or so really get tough with the burn and all. i think it is a good routine for me and i think they may be growing again.

my calves never were huge or anything, but i always worked them growing up playing soccer, TKD and running track. when i started lifting seriously, they started changing slowly over time.

QUOTE=mister69]So i take it your new calf routine is working very well?[/QUOTE]

Tman pix are every were..it's an invasion. lol.

i swear, do your traps come out of your ear lobes??? thats the 1st thing that i notice when i see your pix. simply HUGE Tman.

Lol. everything i do seems to hit my traps to some degree.

Adida, it's a curse bro. you should see the rest of my family. dad, brother, me...damn even my mom had traps. my 8 year old boy is in gymnastics...he has traps and delts...and he is natty:) he always comes up to me and flexes for me to show me his traps.

adidamps2 said:
Tman pix are every were..it's an invasion. lol.

i swear, do your traps come out of your ear lobes??? thats the 1st thing that i notice when i see your pix. simply HUGE Tman.

well if i had to pick a body part to be genetically blessed with, it would either be between traps or quads. unfortunetly i was blessed with a huge ka-dunk-a-dunk. thanks to my mother. lol

Back