Tman55 - A few pics

I agree with you a ton...deads are my favorite! its weird after heavy squats my traps get sore too... tman i like people to be honest and tell me what i need to bring up....your upper body is fuckin phenominal...i mean you have worked your ass off and it shows!... but you could add a little meat on your quads...compared to your previous pics you have...but i like ppl to be honest with me, so i hope you like the same and dont take any offense to this, because im no where near your level....

your looking deizel. i love when people my height post pics. im about the same weight and height but ur definatly leaner and have more size and tighter more developed look. i need to get some pics on hear so one of u experts can guess my body fat for me.

mad diezel traps, and thats quite a head of hair for 36, im 23 and my shit is a lot thinner than that, it used to be thick like that thou.
lol its so funny that your 36 cause their are 20 year olds who will never look like that and their are 36 year old whos titties hit the floor and all the money in the world couldnt put in the work for them.

i dissagree about the quads, i think they are big enough and they look lean shaped well. if anything i would try and bring out the line in your chest more so that it shows of how big you really are.

simpllyhuge said:
your looking deizel. i love when people my height post pics. im about the same weight and height but ur definatly leaner and have more size and tighter more developed look. i need to get some pics on hear so one of u experts can guess my body fat for me.

mad diezel traps, and thats quite a head of hair for 36, im 23 and my shit is a lot thinner than that, it used to be thick like that thou.
lol its so funny that your 36 cause their are 20 year olds who will never look like that and their are 36 year old whos titties hit the floor and all the money in the world couldnt put in the work for them.

thanks bro. i appreciate you. let's see you pics and find out where the bf is.

adidamps2 said:
you know cause i hate not have a partener to lift with. i always lift harder with a partener.

Lately as I've become more focused I'm finding that I like working out alone and grabbing someone for a spot when I need them. My partner likes to talk too much and I am there to get shit done and get on with my day. I lift harder and work out more efficiently.

rookie03 said:
I agree with you a ton...deads are my favorite! its weird after heavy squats my traps get sore too... tman i like people to be honest and tell me what i need to bring up....your upper body is fuckin phenominal...i mean you have worked your ass off and it shows!... but you could add a little meat on your quads...compared to your previous pics you have...but i like ppl to be honest with me, so i hope you like the same and dont take any offense to this, because im no where near your level....

i don't mind at all rookie, i appreciate it. you are correct. good call.

Back