Tman55 - A few pics

well from the looks of your pics, your quads and traps are both catching up.

adidamps2 said:
well if i had to pick a body part to be genetically blessed with, it would either be between traps or quads. unfortunetly i was blessed with a huge ka-dunk-a-dunk. thanks to my mother. lol

As I said on your workout journal, you're looking really thick tman! You have a lot of weight for your small frame. You're a good motivation for us short/small frame people! :biggthump

luquillo78 said:
As I said on your workout journal, you're looking really thick tman! You have a lot of weight for your small frame. You're a good motivation for us short/small frame people! :biggthump

thanks bro. i appreciate that.

pullinbig said:
lookin thick tmann, nice job. glad the pling style routine is working out for ya.

Thanks PB. You pointed me in the right direction. I appreciate all your advice bro.

tman55 said:
Thanks PB. You pointed me in the right direction. I appreciate all your advice bro.

anytime. you guys help me alot by posting your journals. i dont post in all of them but i do read them.

pullinbig said:
anytime. you guys help me alot by posting your journals. i dont post in all of them but i do read them.

ok. i am the same way. in fact i don't feel qualified to post in your log. i don't know what i would say except damn bro you a strong one.

tman55 said:
ok. i am the same way. in fact i don't feel qualified to post in your log. i don't know what i would say except damn bro you a strong one.

thanks. lots of food, heavy lifting and a little common sense go along way in the gym.

it does me good to see folks making progress and acheiving their goals. thats why i am on these boards.

amen, common sense and I try and stay away from all those studies made my 140lbs skinny writers saying kickbacks get you huge arms lol

dude, what do u do to get yer traps built up like that? sets and reps of what, i mean. i been doing shrugs ,barbell, for 6-8 reps x 4 sets heavy, and maybe it just takes really long, but i never could get em like yours. that's a powerful look.

dospuntos96 said:
dude, what do u do to get yer traps built up like that? sets and reps of what, i mean. i been doing shrugs ,barbell, for 6-8 reps x 4 sets heavy, and maybe it just takes really long, but i never could get em like yours. that's a powerful look.

thanks bro. genetics, DEADS, deads, and more deads. i do 5 reps on my worksets. see my workout journal. deads imo are the ultimate trap builder.

Back