To anyone that complains of EQL Test Enath pain.

THE BOUNCER

Community Veteran, Owner of SuperiorMuscle.com
I have been reading alot of post about how the EQL enath is giving people some pain. As many of you know, I have been using it at 1200mgs E4D and Im not getting any pain at all. I have only been shooting in my quads so I thought i would switch up and shoot Biceps last night. Anyway I shot 1 1/2 cc's in each Bicep last night and 24 hrs later I don't have any pain. I don't know what some of you guys are doing to get the pain but if im not getting any pain from 1 1/2 cc's in each bicep than you guys shouldn't be getting any pain at all from 1 cc in the glute or quads. Maybe you should look at the way your shooting or something. Anyway, just thought I would post this since I have seen a few post about the pain, well im here to tell you that im not getting any.

How have the results been so far? I'm going to run EQL in my next cycle. It's going to be simple:

800mg's of EQL Enan per week
800mg's of EQL EQ per week

I might frontload the EQ for the first two weeks.

bouncer, how have your overall results been with eql? are you still getting any type of gains from the slin?

i have been using the EQL gear for about 2 months now and I am very pleased. definitly good stuff. house1, im up about 2-3 pounds since my slin post, so yes the gains keep comming. one thing that i don't like is, the muscle i train seems to crap up real bad with the slin. it's starts cramping about 45 min post workout.

Just because you don't get pain and some people do, doesn't mean they're wrong and you're right. If you get pain, you get pain.

One reason others may experience no pain while others have alot of pain could be the size of your muscles compared to theirs. You are probly the biggest guy on the board. If someone much smaller shoots into the same muscle as you with the same amount they may experience more pain. Anyone who experiences pain should try heating up the syringe under hot water before injecting, injecting immediately after a shower, and injecting slowly with a smaller gauge needle. All of those methods cut down on any pain I get.

Wartime100 said:
One reason others may experience no pain while others have alot of pain could be the size of your muscles compared to theirs. You are probly the biggest guy on the board. If someone much smaller shoots into the same muscle as you with the same amount they may experience more pain. Anyone who experiences pain should try heating up the syringe under hot water before injecting, injecting immediately after a shower, and injecting slowly with a smaller gauge needle. All of those methods cut down on any pain I get.

I usually get pain during the first few injections. After that, my body seems to acclimate and the soreness goes away.

Back