• Do it

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Don't do it

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

pineapple

I've been pushed at my gym to do a competition next year. I want to see what everyone else says. If I get enough votes here to do it, then I'll have some motivation and pressure to do diet down enough to weigh in at 198. I'm now at 225lbs. In the picture I'm 215-220 at 5'10".

fuck yeah man, why the hell not... if I ever get big enough and I wouldn't embarrass myself on stage I would 100%

but you also have to weigh out the toll it would put on the family life etc... that could be the hardest part

people tell me to compete all the time too...i think being told that is better than competing itself.

its alot of work...I'd rather watch my wife do it while I get drunk on vodka backstage and be available to help her and the other figure whores with their bikini bite and tans.

Nasdaq said:
people tell me to compete all the time too...i think being told that is better than competing itself.

its alot of work...I'd rather watch my wife do it while I get drunk on vodka backstage and be available to help her and the other figure whores with their bikini bite and tans.
I'm thinking the same thing, but my wife is not in that kinda shape. We should trade.

pineapple said:
I'm thinking the same thing, but my wife is not in that kinda shape. We should trade.

lol ..my wife just shit a kid out 7 weeks ago,I'm getting her back up to speed for a comp this summer..It's way more fun training her than myself.. bonus you get to fuck the final product=profit

just kick her ass into gear or replace her with one that will ...If you got no kids wtf? life is too short to get stuck with a lazy broad that does'nt worry about you and your cock with her free time.

may seem harsh but having tasted the sweet wine i can't see it any other way.

Nasdaq said:
lol ..my wife just shit a kid out 7 weeks ago,I'm getting her back up to speed for a comp this summer..It's way more fun training her than myself.. bonus you get to fuck the final product=profit

just kick her ass into gear or replace her with one that will ...If you got no kids wtf? life is too short to get stuck with a lazy broad that does'nt worry about you and your cock with her free time.

may seem harsh but having tasted the sweet wine i can't see it any other way.
Well now you got a kid, and so do I. Your first??

pineapple said:
Well now you got a kid, and so do I. Your first??
second...I guess you bought that one...better make the best of it cause your gonna know her for quite a while.Women are easy to control imo...you just have to disregard alot of what should be and deal with what is.

Definetly compete bro! More pics so we can get idea of what your starting with..

Yeah, I'm going for the light heavy's too, so you look damn good man, why not?

Post some recent pics up. What's your cycle like now, and when's the comp?

Back