Tons of research- check~nutrition on point-check...finally time!!

Bmcbball161569

After countless hours of researching and perfecting my diet/training, I am now going to finally order my gear. I will be using Test E 500mgs per week(pinning on either Monday/Thursday or Tuesday/Friday) for 12 weeks. If everything goes smooth for the first 8 weeks I am going to finish the last four weeks with the addition of winstrol(oral) at 50mg ED. I am going to order my gear from psl later this afternoon...I sure hope euro-pharmacies is the real deal because the time has come!!

Ps- All needed supplements and pct will be in check for cycle as well

Why do u keep starting numerous threads about the same shit? Did u ever read the site rules?

I'm new to this forum so help me out bros. I read a lot, I mean a lot of threads and posts. Why does it seem that these days everybody has to blast what gear they're gonna use or who they're gonna get it from ???? What you choose to do is your biz!!! When I read threads like those I immediately think he's bacon or he's working for some UGL and just fishing for customers. Do you really think anyone else on this site gives a s*** what you pin yourself with??? People just like to feel special I guess. Maybe they should be sucking on a. Otter instead of pinning. Something like pinning yourself ought to be kept very private. NO ONE CARES!!!! Lmao!!!

After countless hours of researching and perfecting my diet/training, I am now going to finally order my gear. I will be using Test E 500mgs per week(pinning on either Monday/Thursday or Tuesday/Friday) for 12 weeks. If everything goes smooth for the first 8 weeks I am going to finish the last four weeks with the addition of winstrol(oral) at 50mg ED. I am going to order my gear from psl later this afternoon...I sure hope euro-pharmacies is the real deal because the time has come!!

Ps- All needed supplements and pct will be in check for cycle as well

Glad to see that you are going with 12wks of Test E dosed at 500mgs...great start. Good advice...leave the winstrol out of it. You are lean and light the way it is, no sense in adding winstrol when its likely to wreck havoc on you, possibly to the point of you not wanting to run again. List up what you are going to run as far as your Ai and PCT just so you are 100% on it

Glad to see that you are going with 12wks of Test E dosed at 500mgs...great start. Good advice...leave the winstrol out of it. You are lean and light the way it is, no sense in adding winstrol when its likely to wreck havoc on you, possibly to the point of you not wanting to run again. List up what you are going to run as far as your Ai and PCT just so you are 100% on it

I agree with this 100%

Winstrol left my body in SO much pain.. Neck, back and hamstring.

Never will I ever run it again.

I will be using arimidex during cycle and nolvadex for my post cycle. I know this isn't recommended, but IF I do choose to use winstrol or anavar for the last few weeks of my cycle, will using arimidex be efficient or should I add another AI as well?

I will be using arimidex during cycle and nolvadex for my post cycle. I know this isn't recommended, but IF I do choose to use winstrol or anavar for the last few weeks of my cycle, will using arimidex be efficient or should I add another AI as well?

with countless hours of research you should be able to answer these basic questions. Put off your cycle and do more research.

Back