Too much tren?

Nasdaq

Distracting myself
I 'm running:
70 tren ace ed
70 Winstrol (winny) inj oil based
70 test prop
also running 5iu's hgh and 100 mcgs T4

was trying to fuck last night and kept on going noodle ..my mind was into it but my cock was not..

so this morning I bumped down the tren and bumped up the test so;

90 test prop ed
60 winny
60 tren
I even threw in .5 arim to help out free test...any opinions on this and am I on the right track?

Nasdaq said:
I 'm running:
70 tren ace ed
70 test prop

QUOTE]

tren is an extremly harsh compound and can shut you down very quickly if you do not know exactly what you are doing and what to take. quick question, what the HELL are you taking GH for? what kind of gains do you expect to get from HGH? If i were you, i would drop the GH and replace it with HCG. id be taking HCG throughout your whole cycle. HCG is going to help you from shutting down. It kinda sounds like you didnt do your research before you started ordering your products.

Just looking at his cycle I would guess he is trying to lean out. If that is the goal with this cycle then HGH looks good in there to me. I am running something very similar right now.

Onswoll said:
Nasdaq said:
I 'm running:
70 tren ace ed
70 test prop

QUOTE]

tren is an extremly harsh compound and can shut you down very quickly if you do not know exactly what you are doing and what to take. quick question, what the HELL are you taking GH for? what kind of gains do you expect to get from HGH? If i were you, i would drop the GH and replace it with HCG. id be taking HCG throughout your whole cycle. HCG is going to help you from shutting down. It kinda sounds like you didnt do your research before you started ordering your products.

What? His cycle looks perfectly fine... evidently he needs to up the test since tren is hitting him hard... and i like how you refer to GH like he's taking a sugar pill or something LOL... what the hell is he taking GH for? I guess you would have to start here HMMM what does HGH do???? :rolleyes:

Maybe you should research before berating someone when there asking for advice?

Tren doesn't affect exogenous test. Raising his test dosage won't do anything, lowering the tren might just because it might lower prolactin buildup..
he'd be better off trying cabergoline, and not the water based suspension from a research chem supplier, caber breaks down in water u need legit caber

Tren is shutting you down hard, up the test. It could be prolactin but that's much less likely than simple HPTA shut down.

if he's running test with it it doesn't matter how hard his HPTA is shut down, he's got enough exogenous test in him to make that inconsequential

frankiedawrench said:
if he's running test with it it doesn't matter how hard his HPTA is shut down, he's got enough exogenous test in him to make that inconsequential
Yes, on paper that should be the case but in practical use, that's not what happens. For example, they're finding alot of men on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) need 150-200mg/week exo-test to reach replacement levels when in theory, they should only need 70-100mg/week.

Bottom line: up the test and if that doesn't work lower the tren while keeping the test dose increased. Also, a certain number of people are just sensitive to tren in one way or another, personally I love tren but get severe anxiety while on it which is very annoying.

ok well the results are in:

I upped the test to
90mgs ed

dropped the tren & Winstrol (winny) to
60mgs ed

keeping with the hgh at 5iu ed
Ive been on it 4 mths now and the shit is great.

3 days later my cock is sharp enuf to cut a diamond.

thanks sluts all the input is appreciated.

Back