Topical Spro

DirtyBird

I read a thread a little bit ago ago a topical spiro cream made by crushing spiro tabs and adding them to melted dermovan cream. I am very intersted in trying this, however i cant find dermovan anywhere, online or elsewhere, i read a response to the thread that they add spiro tabs to Nizoral shampoo, i was wondering if anyone has experience on how effective this is, or if you know where i can find dermovan cream could you possibly PM me, but Nizoral seems cheap and readily availible, so any advice would be appreciated, thanks guys.

Yeah I make my own with spiro tabs and nizoral, I personally find it very effective on the grounds I have had pretty much zero hairloss and I am more prone to balding then kojac!

I'd also like to make the spiro with dermocream but I think somethimg was wrong with it simplyhuge was working on it....also I think pure spiro powder is better as it doesn't have the binder the pills would have.

i made my own and it sucked. the pills are like 80% binder and only 20% spiro. so ur putting 80% unessary crap on your head. when u buy a bottle it doesnt last that long thou. i tried filtering out the binders but its a lot of work and i ended up wasting like 50$ worth of tabs

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies guys, and thanks alot for the link, i think im just gonna order it, i didnt know it was gonna be that cheap. Is the liquid spiro topical, or oral, im assuming oral, but im not sure, and if it is topical, which do you guys prefer, cream or liquid? Thanks again

Last edited:
DirtyBird said:
Is the liquid spiro topical, or oral, im assuming oral, but im not sure, and if it is topical, which do you guys prefer, cream or liquid? Thanks again
It is Topical, and I prefer the liquid.

Deepglute said:
It is Topical, and I prefer the liquid.

I prefer the liquid as well, as I feel it absorbs much better and is more effective than the cream (even though the cream is 5% as to the 2% solution).

From reading hair loss discussion boards, I've learned that some crazies do take spiro orally. This is something I would not recommend.

Ok, do you apply the spiro to the entire scalp to prevent hairloss, or only to areas that you notice thinning or shedding
And, how effective is spiro in battling hairloss caused by TREN

Last edited:
DirtyBird said:
Ok, do you apply the spiro to the entire scalp to prevent hairloss, or only to areas that you notice thinning or shedding
Keep in mind, only the hair on the top of your head is prone to MPB. I would suggest you cover the entire top of your head, not just the crown or frontal hair line.

i went down to a 1 so i can get it all over my head. IM gonna try and make a really high concentration of spiro. im also adding octyl salitate cause i heard it increases absorbtion. im also gonna add in topical finastride.

Back