Total test is 4,500!!! Am I gonna DIE?

shainesboostin

OK, I'm 4 weeks into a Test E, dbol cycle. Been taking 30mg dbol daily, and 800mg Test E weekly. My total test is 4,500 and my free test is 1,065! Is this normal? Seems REALLY high to me. With it that high I have a feeling recovery may be bad...thoughts?

Just looking at the Doc's name and the date the report was analyzed. Any identifiers I'd blur or omit. You're probably fine, nothing illegal about getting your blood tested.

OK, I'm 4 weeks into a Test E, dbol cycle. Been taking 30mg dbol daily, and 800mg Test E weekly. My total test is 4,500 and my free test is 1,065! Is this normal? Seems REALLY high to me. With it that high I have a feeling recovery may be bad...thoughts?
If 4500ng/dL is fatal, I must be a zombie posting on the computer as I've been at twice those values. ;)

Recovery is a tricky subject; time on, the types of compounds used, genetic predispositions and many other factors influence how well you can 'bounce back' after a run of anabolic androgenic steroids. Just be sure to have a proper PCT lined up and hope for the best. :)

As Megatron pointed out, you're going to die - but not from having supraphysiological values of testosterone in the near-term.

My .02c :)

Bro ur good. Just watch ur estrogen. Watch blood pressure and give blood. I'm sure lots of guys walk Rojnd with levels way higher esp. Pro BB

Well considering mad-scientist posted up here with bloodwork test levels over 10,000ng/dl i think u'll be right compared to him!! Lol. No idea how he recovered tho

Back