Traps with delts or back !!

Stroyer

I have been experimenting on grouping them on both days, one thing I have noticed for sure is that when I group my traps with delts my traps are much stronger then when they are grouped with back, I would assume do to not being a little pre-exhausted from the back work...

So I am now going to continue to group my traps with delts, what day do you group them with ??

Stroyer

I train Traps with Delts. Back day is long enough, throwing Traps in there too would keep me at the gym for close to 2 hours that day. On Delt day, aside from Traps, I only have 3 exercises so throwing in Traps is just more time efficient for me at least.

I agree...

BiggieSwolls said:
I train Traps with Delts. Back day is long enough, throwing Traps in there too would keep me at the gym for close to 2 hours that day. On Delt day, aside from Traps, I only have 3 exercises so throwing in Traps is just more time efficient for me at least.

BiggieSwolls said:

Me too!

BiggieSwolls said:
I train Traps with Delts. Back day is long enough, throwing Traps in there too would keep me at the gym for close to 2 hours that day.

So true, same here. I do deads last, so adding shrugs after that would probably be worthless since i doubt i would have anything left.

Back