Traveling to Hawaii with gear??

Yjyankee

I have a trip to Hawaii planned in a few weeks. It's from Saturday to Saturday.

I'm off. Test e right now. Was initially thinking of holding off on that Thursday pin, and pin Saturday morning before we fly out, then continuing that following Monday. Would that be okay, or can I travel safely with the vial and needles?

If its not TRT than i wouldnt risk it with carry on. you may be able to get it on a checked bag. However, if its that important just 2 day mail your stuff to wherever you're staying for $20.

If its not TRT than i wouldnt risk it with carry on. you may be able to get it on a checked bag. However, if its that important just 2 day mail your stuff to wherever you're staying for $20.

Correct....Hawii is not a place to fuck with airport security.

Your original plan is spot on. No need for extra hassles you won't feel a difference .

Last edited:
I'd pin 1.5x your normal shot then wait until your back home. It's not worth the hassle

Wow DO NOT try to carry it with you. The consequences are not worth it. You've got a week with Test E and so do as Carverelli said. I also would wait until that Saturday if you pinned on Monday then going farther 2 days will not mean any in the grand scheme of things.

You could even front load and do 2 x that dose because you would have a higher level still at the half life ending on Saturday. Front loading by the double dose will enable you to reach above the anabolic threshold.

Good Luck :wavey:

I don't even like driving with a dose of suspension to a PL meet. You want to try getting it through airport security for almost no reason?

Pin a higher dose the day before you leave and you'll be fine

I'm off. Test e right now. Was initially thinking of holding off on that Thursday pin, and pin Saturday morning before we fly out, then continuing that following Monday. Would that be okay, or can I travel safely with the vial and needles?

Hawaiian jails aint no joke, they got some big ass Samoans in there ready to pounce on a white boy.

IF you are going to OAHU and plan on working out. Go to Kapiolani 24 hour fitness, all the other ones SUCK! If you can get into powerhouse gym in AIEA then that is another awesome gym! I got no info on other islands im oahu grownnn

I'm not sure about HI, but the trips I've taken from FL to CA have been smooth. If you have an old box and vial for prescription T -- DO NOT THROW IT/THEM OUT!! Use them to travel and fill them with what you need. Never any questions asked and if there are, it has your name, Rx number, and provider on the box. If that's not the case for you, I agree with the others -- it's OCONUS so they'll be more tight. Good luck if traveling to another country though -- I'll figure that out next year when my time comes!

I'm not sure about HI, but the trips I've taken from FL to CA have been smooth. If you have an old box and vial for prescription T -- DO NOT THROW IT/THEM OUT!! Use them to travel and fill them with what you need. Never any questions asked and if there are, it has your name, Rx number, and provider on the box. If that's not the case for you, I agree with the others -- it's OCONUS so they'll be more tight. Good luck if traveling to another country though -- I'll figure that out next year when my time comes!
why take the risk... remember the movie Midnight Express.... Hawaiian jails make Turkish jails look like a Richard Simmons fat camp...need I say more. View attachment 565129

Last edited:
forget about gear and just enjoy your vacation. yes i know you want to continue your cycle, train etc but why not just relax and chill and enjoy the sights and all. the women and culture etc. when you get back you'll be well rested and ready to tear up the gym more focused. trust me.

I always mail it to get to my destination when I do. I'm paranoid like that. I travel clean.

Fl to Kauai

I always mail it to get to my destination when I do. I'm paranoid like that. I travel clean.

I just got back from Kauai, i loaded 2 syrenges and put them in a tooth brush holder in my carry on bag, went from Fl to LA to Kauai, no problems.:biggthump

Back