Traveling with my prescription testosterone on a Plane

I leave my prescription Test in the box from the pharmacy that has my name and prescription # on it. I put it in my carry-on inside my shaving kit bag with 1 or 2 syringes and my insulin with insulin syringe...So far I have not been question while traveling in the U.S.

I wouldn't worry about traveling with it at all. As long as there is a label that is your prescription.

If TSA said something to me I would remind them about HIPAA and how they are not allowed to know what kind of medication I am on anyway, and that its a $300,000 fine.

If I cared I would black out the type of medication with a permanent marker :) But I don't, you know me I would ask them if they had their T levels checked lately :D

Great Thread!

I wouldn't worry about traveling with it at all. As long as there is a label that is your prescription.

If TSA said something to me I would remind them about HIPAA and how they are not allowed to know what kind of medication I am on anyway, and that its a $300,000 fine.

If I cared I would black out the type of medication with a permanent marker :) But I don't, you know me I would ask them if they had their T levels checked lately :D

I am getting ready to go on a 9 day vacation in a month and this thread has left me feeling MUCH better. I have been on TRT for 4 years and in the past just injected a larger dose the day I left and hoped for the best - and that never worked well for me.

Back