Treating gyno while staying on year round

2horns

Old Man
What protocols do the pro's or guys who have to stay on, (or just want to stay on) take? I know it depends on many things ie..what drugs they are using,doses,etc..but how do they keep their gyno under control? What do they use to treat it while completely staying on year round? I know alot of people treat their gyno while they are off but whats the deal when your never off? And i mean real formed gyno. Thanks

Formed gyno? That's for the surgeon to get ride off. Once you have it there's a 95% chance that's it's not going away without surgery.

However you can treat it before it becomes an esthetic problem, and I would assume those who stay on all year do the exact same thing we do. If it's test (or related), either Nolva, Adex, Aromasin or Letro and if it's Deca/Tren Bromo or Caber.

I don't think there's any other way really.

supposedly "Ralaxofin" of whatever that stuff is can reverse gyno caused by puberty. I know that I spelt it wrong, but there is a thread about it somewhere here...

outlawtas2 said:
Formed gyno? That's for the surgeon to get ride off. Once you have it there's a 95% chance that's it's not going away without surgery.

However you can treat it before it becomes an esthetic problem, and I would assume those who stay on all year do the exact same thing we do. If it's test (or related), either Nolva, Adex, Aromasin or Letro and if it's Deca/Tren Bromo or Caber.

I don't think there's any other way really.
I understand once its formed surgery is the only option...i guess what im saying is "controling" and treating it before surgery is the option...i mean, comp guys are using LARGE amounts so how do they keep it looking ok when so much is being run? Its easier to see what works for gyno when off but when ur on how do you do it? I mean if your trying to put on tons of mass do you really want to run a bunch of letro etc..to help gyno? It will dry you out too much right? I dont know how to say what i mean i gues....it just seems to me it would be different treating gyno while you are constantly on.

I'm sure they have to come up with something, but when it comes to preventing gyno there are only so many ways to do it. At least that we know of. I'm sure genes have something to do with it, I have seen some pro's with bad gyno.

Ok...here is an example so i can get your replies...say someone has formed gyno where surgery is the only real option. The gyno is prolac/estrogen combined and is somewhat bad. The individual is running a cycle that consists of:
1g-1g1/2 /wk test
600mg/wk deca or tren
50mg-75/day dbol or 600mgEQ or tbol, whatever
...whatever but fairly decent cycle doses, ok...how do you try to "control" both types of gyno while still trying to make significant gains? What plan would one use to try and attack both types of gyno?

I can't answer that one. I would assume, that if gyno was caused by both compounds, then you would have to treat it with both Nolva and Caber. You could only hope that the Caber was strong enough to overpower the Nolva when it came to the prolactin gyno (and not irritate it), but allowed the nolva to fight the Test related gyno.

That's a hard question man! Maybe a Vet has an answer.

ive had slight gyno come on and then i noticed it go away. I also have friends who have had full blown gyno and then it gets worse and better depending on time off or what they are running.

Thanks, but im looking for the "protocol" for someone using decent amounts with both types of gyno and trying to control it. What does the protocol look like?

With nolva therapy you simplly take 40mg of Nolva until the problem subsides.

For deca/tren you use Caber/Bromo...but I just read (and posted) a study that just came out that says Cabergoline can cause serious heart issues, so I'd stay away from that at least until smoke clears and we know all the facts.

I'm unsure of Bromo treament.

outlawtas2 said:
With nolva therapy you simplly take 40mg of Nolva until the problem subsides.

For deca/tren you use Caber/Bromo...but I just read (and posted) a study that just came out that says Cabergoline can cause serious heart issues, so I'd stay away from that at least until smoke clears and we know all the facts.

I'm unsure of Bromo treament.
But thats what im saying, nolva is BAD for prolactin gyno...so wouldnt that be a bad idea? I was thinking bromo/caber and aromasin...???

2horns said:
But thats what im saying, nolva is BAD for prolactin gyno...so wouldnt that be a bad idea? I was thinking bromo/caber and aromasin...???

What you could do would be take Aromasin throughout your entire cycle...that would greatly reduce the chace of you gyno being Estrogen related. Then have some Bromo on hand just in case, this was if you get gyno you will know it is from Deca/Tren and you can treat.

Standard dose for Aromasin is 25mg/day, and I haven't heard of it hurting anybody's sex drive (like letro) and it's pretty potent in protecting against Est. related gyno.

Maybe someone with more experience can confirm this...

I believe letrozole does infact reduce existing gyno. I'm positive there's an abstract floating around showing this.

E-Swift25 said:
I believe letrozole does infact reduce existing gyno. I'm positive there's an abstract floating around showing this.
Yeah i know there is plenty of letro stuff but i NEED to try and see what can be effective for BOTH types of gyno...it would have to be a stack i would believe.....

Back