TREN A only CYCLE

TripleHHH

i want to do a tren a only cycle do to the fact that it does not aromatize and will not increase my estrogen, Do you guys think Tren only can enlarge your prostate.

the reasone i want to do tren only is because i i had my prostate flare up while on dhea supplement and the doc gave me ciproflaxacin and it went away after a week,

what are your thoughts on tren only i do have prop on hand and aromasin im just scared that the prop will convert in to estrogen

give ur thoughts

It's a bad, bad idea. Tren does not aromatize, but it also shuts down your natural test levels which means you'll have problems and won't be able to get an errection. If you're even thinking about running a Tren cycle you need to at least run a low level of test with it, at least 250mg a week.

What is your cycle history and stats?

i have done 10 cycles im 5'7 210 18%bf bench max 385 i know its not adviseable to do tren only... its just i dont want to have my prostate enlarged i have done huge cycles with dbol prop tren and didnt have ne problem but for fun a few months back i take fuckin dhea and what you know it starts burning when i urinate i thought it was a std but sure enough it was a mild case of prostatis from DHEA!!! lol so i am ever so paranoid now about estrogen

i want to do a tren a only cycle do to the fact that it does not aromatize and will not increase my estrogen, Do you guys think Tren only can enlarge your prostate.

the reason i want to do tren only is because i i had my prostate flare up while on dhea supplement and the doc gave me ciproflaxacin and it went away after a week,

what are your thoughts on tren only i do have prop on hand and aromasin im just scared that the prop will convert in to estrogen

give ur thoughts
Tren is one fo the harshest injectables out there! aromatization means fuk all in saftey. an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) would fix like letro.
and tren is VERY androgenic.

I can tell you should not be using steroids in this point of time, judging from your questions ans statments, you dont know very much.(no offence) please step back and do research for many months from now.
for your own safty.

good luck on the quest though.
if you have SPECIFIC questions, feel free to pm me.

Tren is one fo the harshest injectables out there! aromatization means fuk all in saftey. an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) would fix like letro.
and tren is VERY androgenic.

I can tell you should not be using steroids in this point of time, judging from your questions ans statments, you dont know very much.(no offence) please step back and do research for many months from now.
for your own safty.

good luck on the quest though.
if you have SPECIFIC questions, feel free to pm me.

First and foremost dont say I do not know about steroids based on my question i was cracking sustanon VIALs 10 years ago buddy. I know about steroid half lifes different esters, what does what when is a a good time to shoot, how to spot inject in bi's traps triceps. Obviously TEST IS THE FOUNDATION OF EVERY CYCLE WE ALL KNOW THAT>>>> NOTHING SHOULD BE RUNNED WITHOUT TEST< BUT MY QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO MY CASE WITH MY INCIDENT WITH MY PROSTATE FROM DHEA IT MADE ME PARANOID AND THE REASON I HAD TEMPORARY PROSTATIS FOR A WEEK WAS DUE TO THE FACT THAT DHEA CONVERTED IN TO DHT>>>SO I DO NOT WANT TO TAKE A TEST i know i can take aromasin with PROP AND TREN A throug out..and finish with clomid or hcg,,, im not a newbie by anymeans dont let my question confuse you... this was to be asnwered by VETS not any one with a crumb of knowledge on cycling.. and btw ARNOLD RAN DBOL ONLY and NO TESt...

JP answered with good ntentions givien the info you provided..ease the fuck up.

He s a friggen encyclopedia on aas son.

Prostate issues are no joke..I understand your concern.

A 19 nor like tren will shut you down. Your libido, mood, temper...all will be affected. You will suffer..i m o.

Now you probably know this... but if your having prostate issues.. maybe, just maybe the 10 cycles have set in motion a pattern that will rear it s head with elevated dht ?

Arnold s a wreck now..divorce and dialysis.

I've done plenty of Tren ONLY cycles in fact about to start a Tren E only cycle! Shut down and sides suck but if food is dialed in it'll help a lot. Now id never recommend it to anyone but i don't frown upon it because I know what comes with it and what's expected

I'm a believer in Tren only cycles just make sure you know what comes with it! People really don't know unless they try! I run test with everything for the most part but again I've ran at least 4 completed Tren only cycles! Many more sides and harsher but imo better look less oil don't need to add mastron for a grainy look cause without test bloating u ur water and fat will drop nicely but again be aware be very aware!

First and foremost dont say I do not know about steroids based on my question i was cracking sustanon VIALs 10 years ago buddy. I know about steroid half lifes different esters, what does what when is a a good time to shoot, how to spot inject in bi's traps triceps. Obviously TEST IS THE FOUNDATION OF EVERY CYCLE WE ALL KNOW THAT>>>> NOTHING SHOULD BE RUNNED WITHOUT TEST< BUT MY QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO MY CASE WITH MY INCIDENT WITH MY PROSTATE FROM DHEA IT MADE ME PARANOID AND THE REASON I HAD TEMPORARY PROSTATIS FOR A WEEK WAS DUE TO THE FACT THAT DHEA CONVERTED IN TO DHT>>>SO I DO NOT WANT TO TAKE A TEST i know i can take aromasin with PROP AND TREN A throug out..and finish with clomid or hcg,,, im not a newbie by anymeans dont let my question confuse you... this was to be asnwered by VETS not any one with a crumb of knowledge on cycling.. and btw ARNOLD RAN DBOL ONLY and NO TESt...

I've done plenty of Tren ONLY cycles in fact about to start a Tren E only cycle! Shut down and sides suck but if food is dialed in it'll help a lot. Now id never recommend it to anyone but i don't frown upon it because I know what comes with it and what's expected

thread is from 2012 mate, need to read what you're doing and not bump old threads.

Good read for Newbs ONK....or any other idiot considering something this asinine but u have a real good point.

Reactions: Onk
It's highly androgenic so not a good choice if you already have prostate enlargement. That said, I have never used an aas that is more effective or versitile if used correctly. As T has mentioned , you need to run an aas that does undergo aromatization to keep e2 at a healthy level.

Back