Tren A/Test E gaining weight on calorie deficit?

Peanutykarns

Hey guys first off a little background, 27yo, 5'8" ,193lbs 16% BF. I have done a couple cycles in the past, two test only cycles and one test and dbol stack, been about 3 years now since I've cycled.. I'm currently prepping for my first NPC physique show. Been on prep for 9 weeks now and went from 216lbs down to 189lbs in the first 7 weeks or so on diet and training. . Got blood work done about two weeks ago and my test levels were low so coach told me I should jump on 50mg eod of Tren A and 250mg e3d of Test E.

I started this cycle 8 days ago and within the last 2-3 days I have slowly started gaining weight, (about 4lbs) which before I was steadily dropping weight. On a very strict diet, 200-225g protein, 50-60g fats, and 40-60g carbs and hitting 1500-1800 calories per day. Also doing 1.5hrs of cardio every day.

Do you think the weight gain is some water retention from the cycle? I know with the tren there shouldn't be much retention but it's better to ask then not. All your thoughts and opinions are welcomed and I thank you in advance.

Welcome to the Tren world where the impossible is possible youll find out its amazing..... Its also the only hormone you can get away with a loose diet and come out looking decent. But dieting the way you are will be even better you will lose fat and add on a decent amount of muscle. Im sure by now your noticing you look better and better everyday

I am very excited for it. I haven't noticed to much gains yet considering it's only been 8 days. Probably just kicking in good now

I would not take caber on 50mg eod unless i was rich caber is expensive and his doses are too small to need it. As long as e2 doesnt get high no chance of even having any prolactin issues

Pramipexole is cheap as fuck tho and .25mg 2 times a week would do the job with this tren dosage . Imo He should definetely have it just in case he's starting to get high prolactin symptoms. It sucks to have semi erection haha and an AI because the tren will cause more test to aromatize if I'M not mistaken

Get some cabergoline to counter any progesterone related sides though I'm not really sure why you're gaining weight even with an AI though anything is possible with teen ***55357;***56861;

Back