Tren Ace - How much is enough?

Jimmykick

Lift, eat, sleep and grow
Tren Ace Part 2... How much is effective/not effective enough?

Following up on Deepglutes post of highest Tren Ace dosage,
My question is how much is enough? If common layman research says that doses of say Deca Durabolin above 600 mgs for a 200 lb man are not really beneficial and doses below 200 mgs are basically useless then are there thresholds like this for Tren? This is my forst time running Tren and so I am only on 75 mgs EOD and I have had no sides except a slight short fuse that has to this point been controllable. In other words I may grit the teeth but for the most part I can still catch myself before I spout off or act out but is 75 mgs eod enough, perfect amount, not enough as it relates to results and maximizing usage of the compound?

Thanks

Last edited:
75 mgs. eod is a relatively low dose. Of course, much depends on your experience, stats, and how well you respond in general. Having said that, you would certainly see greater results if you increased your dose. You would of course experience more side effects as well. I have used as much as 150 mgs. every day and I believe I still wasn't at the point where the resonse curve had leveled off.

It's all relative with tren. Some people do 50 mgs eod and get great results. It's a very strong compound and if you are getting gains on your current dosage there is probably no reason to up it.

Yeah taking 75 mgs EOD and I think I could take on a bit more.
Would you do 100 mgs EOD or 75 mgs ED? I try to not have to inject daily until I get to the Winstrol (winny) weeks but if ED is the best way to use it I don't really have a problem with it.

To this point I have always used a test base and deca with Winstrol (winny) in the homestretch of the cycle to harden up. Been wanting to run Tren for some time. Got some QV stuff before the shutdown. I substituted it for the Deca in this cycle so it's test, tren and Winstrol (winny). I wonder if i should have left the deca in there though. Also have primobolan but will probably just run that in my next cycle.

Stats 39, 215, 5-9, 14% BF
experienced user

Last edited:
i think 75mg eod is a nice dose. side effects are pretty much non existant but strength and mass gains are still good. 75 ed or 150 eod is a rollercoaster ride for me.

Jimmykick said:
Yeah taking 75 mgs EOD and I think I could take on a bit more.
Would you do 100 mgs EOD or 75 mgs ED? I try to not have to inject daily until I get to the Winstrol (winny) weeks but if ED is the best way to use it I don't really have a problem with it.

I know of more then one user who says that the difference in mental side effects from tren when comparing ED injects to EOD injects is vast. By injecting ED you are able to keep your levels much more stable and thus the side effects may be less severe. If they are a concern of your's, I would definitely recommend injecting ED.

Aboot said:
I know of more then one user who says that the difference in mental side effects from tren when comparing ED injects to EOD injects is vast. By injecting ED you are able to keep your levels much more stable and thus the side effects may be less severe. If they are a concern of your's, I would definitely recommend injecting ED.

Interesting. I would have never thought of it that way. Inject daily for less sides when in fact I am actually injecting more of the drug overall? So ED is better in terms of blood stability and even where there is more compound in your system you are saying that the sides would be less?

Jimmykick said:
Interesting. I would have never thought of it that way. Inject daily for less sides when in fact I am actually injecting more of the drug overall?

No, I would use the same amount of the drug no matter what the injection schedule was. It makes no sense to use more or less of a drug just because you are injecting it ED or EOD.

okay I didn't think that was the case
So, injecting 50mgs daily is better than 75 mgs EOD

roughly the same amount - Thanks

What is the minimum effective dosage though if there is one

Jimmykick said:
What is the minimum effective dosage though if there is one

I've heard of guys using as little as 25mgs per day and say they have acheived results. Really depends on the individual.

Okay so trying to draw comparisons to say a Deca is not really relevant. Probably due to the powerful effectiveness of Tren. I definitely love Tren so far. 5 injects of Tren Ace and no tren cough or anything like that(knock on wood)

Back