tren ace not reacting

GymMang

Lifes 2 short to be small
Hey guys so im trying tren ace for the first time i started at 50 mg eod for the first week and I have bumped it up to 100mg eod for week 2. Im like 2 and a half weeks in and I have no sides that everyone talks about. I do not feel like I am on anything really.im taking a low dose of test 200mg a week with my tren. I feel slightly more aggression in the gym but nothing great.my diets good I don't understand because I see people saying they feel tren ace very quickly. So my question is have any of u guys felt lik this while on tren? I got my gear from a good source but this dosnt feel right you think its bunk? Is it possible I wont feel anything until week 3 or 4?

This is the third thread in last couple of week which have exact the same words. Cannot feel Tren etc....
People will tell you to bump the dose 600-700 mg per week , but that is not a good idea at all if you ask me...
for Tren Acetate thats very high doses, if product will be Tren A , i think you should be very big and very experienced to tolerate these doses.
In old reviews about Tren many people say its 3 times more powerful than Test. so Roughly ( not exact) you will have a anabolic effect of 2000 mg Test prop
by doubling your dose to 200mg eod . In my opinion you should be preparing for Olympia if you go that far in doses...
As i see you are not very experienced with Tren , because Tren have unique effects , which you immediately recognize and remember.
Thats why i will bet my money on your Tren is Underdosed or fake
PS : Do you have a strange taste in your mouth and / or coughing after injection ?
For me , thats the easiest way of understanding Tren A, also you will start to feel like you are HEAVY, i mean lack of stamina
Plus you will have crazy pumps and cramps on cardio . For example : all calves will be full of blood and burn after 10 min of Threadmill walk and you will hardly walk
These are the unique stuff.
You can also check your gear in forums and read what people write, maybe you will find something...
Another option is contact your source and tell these, if he is a serious guy he will try to find a solution for you.

It's not going to make you feel like a god. Honestly I don't know what some people expect with gear. It's like if they didn't use they'd be straight up pussies in life and couldn't accomplish anything without it. I got no sides except a crazy increase in bp. Lots of heavy breathing, sweating, redness, ect. And this shit lasts a few weeks after you go off as well.

hard to say man , either give it more time like 4 weeks , or id call it bunk , not all people have the same sides

Tren ace should be felt the 2nd week. Also, either you dont have real tren or you re very lucky since you didnt get tren ace cough..
You should get some tren from a trusted source, that you know is real, and compare it to the one you have now

hard to say man , either give it more time like 4 weeks , or id call it bunk , not all people have the same sides

I again agree with fancy that people are not giving it enough time. I also agree with dr. Phoenix that when you inject it gives me a funny taste in my mouth. Its the only compound I actually feel entering my system on injection.

On my last tren ace cycle, the only thing I felt the first 3 weeks is a headache from increased blood pressure. Not everyone gets sides right off the bat on it. What color is your tren?? Has your weight jumped up on the scale by any chance??

Thanks for the responses guys. I don't have that taste in my mouth when I inject. My weight has stayed the same but I do look like I have less bf at that weight I need to check it. But I really don't have any crazy pumps or feel to much different. I guess il give it till week 4 and see. Btw I no some people respond better to gear then others.my friend can be on the same stuff as me same diet and he will just blow up.is it possible I just don't respond well to gear? I am an ecto if that helps.

I don't take crazy amounts of Tren now when i do it, I have found my happy place which is 50 mg ED mixed with my 100 mgs of Prop... with that said at this dose I wake up at least 6 times through out the night, big time insomnia still and I've been on for 4 weeks now, pumps are really good and it tends to give me elivated aggresion which I'm feeling, as stated above, what color is your Tren, should be a darker shade of brown/yellow???

just saw your post in the pic forum, tren looks G2G, up dose and see in a week, try 100mg see what happens!!

Im on 100mg eod now for the past week stil don't feel really anything at all.ima up it even more but I hope it hits me cuz its making me depressed hearing how good tren is and how people feel it 1 week or 2 weeks in and im still feeling normal lol

ur only 2 wks in, relax bro, it's not a race... just train hard, eat lots and get enough rest... u'll get the results

as for the guys that think they can feel tren in the first week... that's 100% in ur head!

ya i just started tren ace. been on it for six days. tren 80mg a day and test prop 40mg a day. i sleep like a baby but wake up earlier than normal. but my head is thinking different for sure. th first two jabs of tren i felt an addrenaline rush dunno if that was n my head. sides just aggression u know normal sides a short fuse.

i havnt got th cough yet and i dont want th cough. everyone reacts diff to tren. if tren mg is higher than test mg u get less sides which is good for me. just hit th gym hard and do your cycle, pretty sure its legit for u bro.

o and if u want th cough jab ur quad with tren only... lots of blood vessels in ur quad to fllood with tren. i dont jab quads cus of that. i recomment tren first hhen test so when u jab you hav th test on top of th plunger via test hits bloodstream first so tren eases into u...

Last edited:
o and if u want th cough jab ur quad with tren only... lots of blood vessels in ur quad to fllood with tren. i dont jab quads cus of that. i recomment tren first hhen test so when u jab you hav th test on top of th plunger via test hits bloodstream first so tren eases into u...

Eighth pin of tren ace and I finally have experienced what I think to be "tren cough", but I feel cheated. I don't know if the 150mg of tren wasn't enough or I'm just not prone, but all I got was the funny metallic taste and it felt like King Kong grabbed me by the lungs for 30 seconds. Let out a cough and was done. I've always been told it's a damn near-death experience! Maybe I'm just lucky?

This was a delt injection, so hitting quads isn't necessary as quoted above. :p

Back