Tren Ace/ Test E. Did i fuck up? (help)

lolque1658

So this is my first time with tren. I have done 3 test cycles prior to this.

I finished my last cycle, PCT'd for a month. Recovered 100%. Took time off, and started this cycle.

Tren ACE 75mg EoD
Test E 875mg/Week

Both were started at the same time.

I am 14 days in and feel like utter shit. No sex drive, strength went way down, feel tired all day, look smaller, no motivation, fuck you name it.

I have no idea what the fuck is going on. I am experiencing side effects of tren. Sweating, high heart rate, more aggression. Its definately legit.

My only explanation is that the tren suppressed my test and the test e has not kicked in yet?I literally feel like i have no testosterone in me. I think I am shutdown because I was having aches in my balls and they do look sorta smaller. My stats are 215lb 5'10 13% bf. IDK any help greatly appreciated.

the tren kicked in b4 the test did lol give test e another 2 week before starts going

But why is my strength going down/ why do i look smaller?

I know tren starts working after 2nd week so maybe I am just being impatient? But i feel terrible all day now for last week. sucks bruh

the bein smaller might be all in ur head all tho tren doesnt hold water you should of went with test prop for faster test result all you can do now is be patient and wait for the test to kick in

^^ this, and stick with it for 2 more weeks or get some prop if you can till that time. prop will provide you relief in 2-3 days as opposed to 2-3 weeks

the tren a kicked in before the test e

So this is my first time with tren. I have done 3 test cycles prior to this.

I finished my last cycle, PCT'd for a month. Recovered 100%. Took time off, and started this cycle.

Tren ACE 75mg EoD
Test E 875mg/Week

Both were started at the same time.

I am 14 days in and feel like utter shit. No sex drive, strength went way down, feel tired all day, look smaller, no motivation, fuck you name it.

I have no idea what the fuck is going on. I am experiencing side effects of tren. Sweating, high heart rate, more aggression. Its definately legit.

My only explanation is that the tren suppressed my test and the test e has not kicked in yet?I literally feel like i have no testosterone in me. I think I am shutdown because I was having aches in my balls and they do look sorta smaller. My stats are 215lb 5'10 13% bf. IDK any help greatly appreciated.

should have used Tren E instead of Tren A for one thing,like poster said the tren started working right then and the test will take several weeks to kick in,can you get some test prop? i would use the prop to match your tren a,anytime you use 2 different ester you run into problems,esp if your secondary compund,in this case is tren a,is a no no,if you keep on with the test e,you will keep feeling the same sides until it kicks in

or drop the tren a for a few weeks till the test e kicks in,good luck brother

plus thats a shitload of test you are using just my .02

What everyone is saying might be right but the whole test e takes 4 weeks to kick in isn't right. Test levels start rising within 24-48 hrs (forget exact time) after injection. Just because is long ester doesn't mean you don't have test in your system. Yes it takes awhile for levels to peak and stabilize running long esters but you still have test. Why would it be ok for someone to run abombs or dbol from day 1 if test e or c doesn't "kick in" til 2-4 weeks after? 10mg of dbol can shut you down so it doesn't make sense to say he doesn't have test in his system because of the ester. My guess is your test could be underdosed or bunk, or your super sensitive to estro and it converted quick (which is unlikely) or if you're taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) you tanked your estro. Are you taking an AI? Using a legit lab for your e? Can you get blood levels tested?

Last edited:
What everyone is saying might be right but the whole test e takes 4 weeks to kick in isn't right. Test levels start rising within 24-48 hrs (forget exact time) after injection. Just because is long ester doesn't mean you don't have test in your system. Yes it takes awhile for levels to peak and stabilize running long esters but you still have test. Why would it be ok for someone to run abombs or dbol from day 1 if test e or c doesn't "kick in" til 2-4 weeks after? 10mg of dbol can shut you down so it doesn't make sense to say he doesn't have test in his system because of the ester. My guess is your test could be underdosed or bunk, or your super sensitive to estro and it converted quick (which is unlikely) or if you're taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) you tanked your estro. Are you taking an AI? Using a legit lab for your e? Can you get blood levels tested?

Good point. I love this board. It really gets me thinking sometimes.

Personally I would, skip one injection, then drop the Tren to 25mg e2d for one week and see how you feel. If all is well bump up the dose. The acetate will leave your system fairly quickly, so a lower dose for a week, may help alleviate any sides from the sudden increase in Tren.

I am using the iranian amps dosed at 250mg each. Injecting 1 amp EoD with the tren.

I have used this test E before for my previous cycle at 750 with amazing results. I trust my source, 99.9% sure it is real.

No Aromatase inhibitor (AI).
I am also taking T3 if it makes any difference. 50mcg a day.

Can get bloods done if needed, but i hope this just resolves itself. Felt tired on 225lb squats today which is NOT normal for me. Normally I will do sets of 315 for 10-15 reps parallel no problem. Closegrip bench felt heavy at 185 for 15, and I would normally do 245 for 10 easily.

I actually do feel a bit better today, but will wait until next week to judge. I do notice my workouts are not intense, but my arm vasc was going nuts after only 7 sets of arms. (veins I have never seen before)

should have used Tren E instead of Tren A for one thing,like poster said the tren started working right then and the test will take several weeks to kick in,can you get some test prop? i would use the prop to match your tren a,anytime you use 2 different ester you run into problems,esp if your secondary compund,in this case is tren a,is a no no,if you keep on with the test e,you will keep feeling the same sides until it kicks in

or drop the tren a for a few weeks till the test e kicks in,good luck brother

plus thats a shitload of test you are using just my .02

Keep us updates as I would like to hear the end result of all of this.

Will do

thanks to everyone who replied, i really appreciate it!

coltmc is right about the test. you've already released a few hundred mg by this point, so your test shouldn't be insanely low. however, dbol and tren shut you down in very different ways.

that being said, are you taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to keep estro in check? if so, what kind, when, and how much? are you taking a Dopamine Agonist to handle any potential prolactin-related sides? if so, what, when, and how much?

many people run test as low as 200mg or so per week while running tren at 600 per week, so having no test in your system should not be the SOLE problem here. having it be low while the tren was aiding in shutting you down hard and fast might have to do with it, but you should've noticed an improvement in the last week or so.

Back