Tren and night sweats..............

Chicago712

Pro Bodybuilder
Just received my psl tren a couple days ago, I'm only running 50mg ed.. but man these night sweats are worse then ever before...

Does anyone have any sort of remedy for this, my girlfriend is in NY for a few more days and hasn't slept with me yet but literally I've never experienced the night sweats this bad before..

I'm pretty sure it's always stopped on its own relatively quickly but I've ran tren tons of times and it's never got me like this..

Any suggestions guys

Sleep on a towel, fans pointed towards you (not her) you'll figure out the correct angle

Avoid carbs in the evening and especially before bed

50mg ED is a pretty low dose for serious sweats though

@3j the fans already pointed, it's blowing at my torso and still everything is soaked... it may be the carbs... good thinking completely forgot about that, been having my shake before bed with 60-100g of carb powder n 50g pro... on top of food... I'm struggling to gain soo I'm doing everything I can..

Since I got on trt and dieter and sit at sub 10 my metabolism is on fire and can't seem to put on weight...

Psl tren is legit for anyone wondering, I might drop to 40mg ed, i use a slin pin soo it's quite easy to measure little differences like that

I would sleep with a pile of t-shirts next to my bed. I would have to change shirts 4-5 times a night.

What is the deal with the night swets.while on gear.why does this happen.is there anything you can take to prevent it

3J's right about the carbs before bed... I think that was my problem with
my last cycle.

I was eating like a monster on my last tren cycle and notices when I ate a lot
before going to bed, the night sweets were much worse.

LOL - it drives my wife nuts when I'm on tren!!! :bash:

@3j the fans already pointed, it's blowing at my torso and still everything is soaked... it may be the carbs... good thinking completely forgot about that, been having my shake before bed with 60-100g of carb powder n 50g pro... on top of food... I'm struggling to gain soo I'm doing everything I can..

Since I got on trt and dieter and sit at sub 10 my metabolism is on fire and can't seem to put on weight...

Psl tren is legit for anyone wondering, I might drop to 40mg ed, i use a slin pin soo it's quite easy to measure little differences like that

Chicago, can you sleep half decently on the tren? if so, don't sweat the sweats...lol......I can't sleep on tren and sweat like a pig day and night on it. headaches, bitchy.....I can't tolerate it.

Yes I find limiting the amount of carbs before bed helps when running tren. Expecially on those really high carb days with a cheat meal planned in the mix lmao when your heart starts beating fast and sweating like a pig haha. Ahh good Ole tren for ya

If your trying to gain weight tren is the wrong drug.I can eat pizza,ice cream,and burgers everyday never gain a ounce of weight.Getting shredded tren is the ticket.

I do believe tren just effects people in different ways bro. Just recently added tren to my cycle of 800mg test, 600mg deca, and now running tren at 50mg ed
I know people are going to debate running 2 19 nors together but done some research and it's half and half as some people don't agree with running both together and some have had great success, so I figured I would experiment myself
I am finding that just in one week adding in tren I am starting to harden up quite a bit. Zero sides thus so fat. If I do get some bad sides I am running ace so I can bail out rather quickly unlike tren e

how much Test are you taking alone with the tren at 350mg a week?

400 test half from walgreens, half from psl

3J's right about the carbs before bed... I think that was my problem with
my last cycle.

I was eating like a monster on my last tren cycle and notices when I ate a lot
before going to bed, the night sweets were much worse.

LOL - it drives my wife nuts when I'm on tren!!! :bash:

ehhh I have to eat a lot at night soo i can't really help it... and my girl just got back in town from vacation since i started the tren and last night she found herself trying to hold me and I woke up SOAKED from the extra heat

Chicago, can you sleep half decently on the tren? if so, don't sweat the sweats...lol......I can't sleep on tren and sweat like a pig day and night on it. headaches, bitchy.....I can't tolerate it.
I take seroquel ed for bi polar/sleep aid so i sleep pretty sound, i have however been able to wake up in the morning A LOT easier then prior to the tren...

If your trying to gain weight tren is the wrong drug.I can eat pizza,ice cream,and burgers everyday never gain a ounce of weight.Getting shredded tren is the ticket.

Maybe for you but you realize what tren was made for correct? it was made for cattle going to slaughter for them to maintain their LBM as they are shipped to slaughter from ranch... and it's been found to actually put on LBM in that process.. so if a 600lb+ (i'm just guesssing i didnt want to say heavier because i know some dickhead would point out im wrong and try and prove a point) animal can actually put on LBM while in a deficit, I am pretty sure tren is a good tool to be used for adding LBM on a human

I do believe tren just effects people in different ways bro. Just recently added tren to my cycle of 800mg test, 600mg deca, and now running tren at 50mg ed
I know people are going to debate running 2 19 nors together but done some research and it's half and half as some people don't agree with running both together and some have had great success, so I figured I would experiment myself
I am finding that just in one week adding in tren I am starting to harden up quite a bit. Zero sides thus so fat. If I do get some bad sides I am running ace so I can bail out rather quickly unlike tren e

I'm all for expirements... this blast if you didnt see the thread me and a few guys had a while ago was HIGH EQ (750-1000mg) medium test 400mg and Tren - with orals the first 6 weeks waiting for the EQ to work then adding the tren...

and i'm loving it

Chicago, ive heard tren sides and/or test sides can be lessened when Tren dose exceeds Test doses. I always run tren at doube the dose of Test, right now im doing like 600 tren and 250 test. I've always ran tren higher than test. No sides at ALL. I eat about 500g carbs I even have some before bed and no sweats, no trensomnia no NOTHING. If nothing works, lower Test dose to TRT quantities and see if that helps. The only compound that has made me sweat like a pig is Test E at more than 600mg a week.

Chicago, ive heard tren sides and/or test sides can be lessened when Tren dose exceeds Test doses. I always run tren at doube the dose of Test, right now im doing like 600 tren and 250 test. I've always ran tren higher than test. No sides at ALL. I eat about 500g carbs I even have some before bed and no sweats, no trensomnia no NOTHING. If nothing works, lower Test dose to TRT quantities and see if that helps. The only compound that has made me sweat like a pig is Test E at more than 600mg a week.

I'm the same with running tren around double dose of test.

When I first tried this I was running test twice as high as tren... then flip-floped the dose, which really reduce most
of the sides... I still get the night sweets but not as bad by running tren over test.

Even on a low dose of tren, I still get the night sweats. Wife has to wash the sheets after every night, I just don't touch tren anymore.

Back