Tren at micro dose added to a c***se

fyi IGF doesn't cause the pumps you experenced it is the effect it has on AKG and its conversion to Nitric Oxyed.. I used to get IGF directly from Sigma Aldrich its the Tren. Tren at 45g every other day has a profound effect. It is the nectar of the gods.

Welcome to the site hang out everyone is just feeling you out and there seems to be an argument over the definition of C***z. Which is a term I don't support because when it comes down to it you are taking anti catabolic agents. Bulk -cut- refine- polish. if you are taking anything androgenic with a anti- catabolic effect you are on a cycle weather you are eating and training to support it or not. The concept of cruzing is maintaining a theraputic level to maintain mass and avoid the effects of atrophy.

Here is the take away for everyone. Low does cycles work like a mother fucker. With short esters they are more effective because you feel it quickly and you are able to be in tune with your body without being awash in the high estrogen and the side effects that come from taking twice as much as your body can process. Tweaking diet and changes to training speak loudly.

Use the search button sort cycles and low does cycles should return good results.

Last edited:
Thats right. But with cocaine its not possible.... Apples to oranges
The smallest dose of cocaine has catastropic effects on the brain, blood and body functions.

So if i can take cocaine everyday for a long time without any dramatic damage to my system...im not a drug addict ? Or whats the logic you're trying to peddle here ?
I don't see your point, i do see myceliums point though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats right. But with cocaine its not possible.... Apples to oranges
The smallest dose of cocaine has catastropic effects on the brain, blood and body functions.

What catastrophic effects ?
You dont need any form of post treatment to "recover" from doing cocaine, you do need PCT to recover from steroids and sometimes even then its not possible to fully recover.
All of these negative health effects from steroid use (and abuse) can be easily monitored with blood work so i still dont see your point.

It feels like you're straw manning to justify your reasoning and logic, that and arguing semantics.

The point is just because it doesn't have any immediate signs of health issues (just like people take cocaine daily and function in high end jobs, such as banking to name one) doesn't mean its healthy or good.

Last edited:
Define a cruze and a cycle before you troll my post

So I dont claim to be a pioneer. But at one time I was a very promenant figure in the bodybuilding world known for the ******** I designed and or was involved with the release to the broader community. Things like the creation of the whole research chem industry and a few others like Methyl1test , Letrozole , IGF-1lr3, MGF. Just to name a few. Im not trying to get into a pissing contest. Ive been at this a long time. Owned large and small supplement companies medical research suply companies and worked extensivly as a chemist. No need to be combative brother.

OK if you come at me proper than I will do the same. Like it or not the BB community use the terms cycle/blast and a cruze. Now I will not argue that taking any type of anabolic/anti-catabolic is cycling or not but if everyone wants to troll this post calling it a cycle then they must first give the definition of a cruze and a cycle.

I am a new member here but new only to here. I don't think I am any sort of a big deal but I own a very very successful supplement company and I am sponsored by 2 big supplement companies mainly because of my build and my connections. So when ppl want to troll on about how much experience I have or my level of AAS knowledge, they are talking out their azz because I don't consider myself to be a big deal but my sponsors do and anyone that actually knows me personally or just my rep within the online community does realize that I am a big deal compared to the trolls that are arguing with me.

Further more I am only posting on this site because it has a larger research database compared to other forums so I figured this new idea might be seen by more ppl if I log it here. As far as the smaller BB community is concerned this is actually a original idea. You guys want to talk about low dose cycling but everyone is aware of that and LD cycles include
Test 200mg/Deca 200mg/Mast 200mg. which is miles away from what I am doing. As far as the small BB community is concerned a cruze is a small amount of Testosterone with small enough anabolics that don't cause the body to react to the exo-hormones that are being taken, and this small amount of Test/anabolics can be taken for an unlimited amount of time without causing the body to react to the exo-hormones in any negative way. So if this does actually work in that way and my BW shows no elevated this or suppressed that than I have taken the cruze and made it 4.25X more powerful. And if I have to fight off any low level wana be bodybuilders that think they know so much more than me than I will delete this post and log it somewhere else because I also have an obligation to log my personal experience with my sponsor's IGF1 and I can't have my log polluted by pathetic ppl just arguing for the sake of arguing.

The reason I've made the posts I have is I believe this website stands for harm reduction. Taking drugs that mess with your endocrine system is inherently dangerous and risky, so we try to advocate for the safest and lowest risk ways to do this hobby.

Several things stand out in your posts that raise a red flag:

You keep using the term micro dose, when in fact this is a more powerful run (7x anabolic and 6x androgenic) than the standard 500 test cyp cycle (5x anabolic and androgenic)

You claim to have done the math, but when presented with it said your math was different. The beauty of math is once we all agree on the method the numbers are what they are, it removes all the emotions and opinions. Your anabolic rating wasn't a whole lot different, but it raises a red flag when you claim the math is solid and you've also figured out nitrogen uptake. I'd like to see that.

The whole time off = time on premise is one of the foundations of harm reduction. In a field clogged with bro science this stands out as good advice. Your approach completely discards this, and is so bold as to claim no effect.

You came on really strong with a bunch of pomp and bluster, then it comes out you've done this for a whopping two weeks. Save the bluster for when you've stood the test of time.

You are mixing two 19-nors. This is a crap shoot, some people can do it indefinitely. Others it catches up to them after a few times and they get the dreaded deca dick. For still others they get slammed the first time. I see this as bad advice, flying in the face of harm reduction.

There's been a lot of talk about the definition of cruze. To me a TRT dose is 100 mg/wk test cyp, which is 70 mg/wk test base, about equal to the 10 mg/day a normal healthy average person will make. Upper limit for traditional TRT is about 200 mg/wk cyp, so I'm cool with that definition, that's an anabolic and androgenic rating of 2x, so to me beyond that is no longer cruzing. 7x is well beyond that, so therefore this is not a cruze. But that's all really semantics and who cares. The point is cruzing with 7x/6x anabolic and androgenic means your system is ramped up all the time, it never gets a break. This prevents down regulating of all your receptors, which means next time you blast you will need ever higher doses to see any effect - again departing from harm reduction as I believe the poison lies in the dose.

Depending on the person it could also mean shitty liver values, stressed kidneys, high hematocrit, high blood pressure, etc. never get a chance to come down in the time off. Also anti-harm reduction.

You claim to be the first to come up with this idea. Sorry roids have been around for 70 odd years and the idea is hardly new. As one example Teutonic cruzes on 150 test prop 150 tren. Works for him. There must be many thousands of others who've had the though and many who do it.

So really it's not about emotions, and I really don't like to argue, it's about pointing out for all who read this that your approach is a wolf in sheep's clothing. It isn't micro, and it isn't free of risks - in fact I think it's the opposite. There were so many things that stood out as bullshit I had to call you out on it, I'd feel a bit irresponsible if I didn't.

And final thought - I see you mentioned your height is 6'4" and up to 280#. I'm also 6'4" and 235#. I personally feel I'm about as big as I want to be, especially since I do mostly crossfit type workouts and more body weight works against you in so many things we do. I could probably feel ok up to say 255# if body fat were say 10%, but I'd call that a limit. At our size our hearts are already working hard, and guys like us are at risk for enlarged hearts and all the risk those entail. I'm not joking about all the guys who end up dead at 50 +/- 2 years. It is a bunch of them, and could be you, or me, or your IFBB buddies. Who knows. One thing I think I know is staying "on" all the time with such a high anabolic and androgenic rating is harmful. And then as a result having to take higher doses when blasting would be hard as hell on my heart - and yours too. In the theme of harm reduction I really don't think your dosages and approach are a good idea at all.

Others need to make up their own minds about definitions, about believing (or not) if time off = time one is a good idea, and their doses and compounds. It is a disservice to present this approach as something safe or time tested.

Reactions: IMT
The reason I've made the posts I have is I believe this website stands for harm reduction. Taking drugs that mess with your endocrine system is inherently dangerous and risky, so we try to advocate for the safest and lowest risk ways to do this hobby.

You keep using the term micro dose, when in fact this is a more powerful run (7x anabolic and 6x androgenic) than the standard 500 test cyp cycle (5x anabolic and androgenic)

You claim to have done the math, but when presented with it said your math was different. The beauty of math is once we all agree on the method the numbers are what they are, it removes all the emotions and opinions. Your anabolic rating wasn't a whole lot different, but it raises a red flag when you claim the math is solid and you've also figured out nitrogen uptake. I'd like to see that.

The whole time off = time on premise is one of the foundations of harm reduction. In a field clogged with bro science this stands out as good advice. Your approach completely discards this, and is so bold as to claim no effect.

You came on really strong with a bunch of pomp and bluster, then it comes out you've done this for a whopping two weeks. Save the bluster for when you've stood the test of time.

You are mixing two 19-nors. This is a crap shoot, some people can do it indefinitely. Others it catches up to them after a few times and they get the dreaded deca dick. For still others they get slammed the first time. I see this as bad advice, flying in the face of harm reduction.

There's been a lot of talk about the definition of cruze. To me a TRT dose is 100 mg/wk test cyp, which is 70 mg/wk test base, about equal to the 10 mg/day a normal healthy average person will make. Upper limit for traditional TRT is about 200 mg/wk cyp, so I'm cool with that definition, that's an anabolic and androgenic rating of 2x, so to me beyond that is no longer cruzing. 7x is well beyond that, so therefore this is not a cruze. But that's all really semantics and who cares. The point is cruzing with 7x/6x anabolic and androgenic means your system is ramped up all the time, it never gets a break. This prevents down regulating of all your receptors, which means next time you blast you will need ever higher doses to see any effect - again departing from harm reduction as I believe the poison lies in the dose.

Depending on the person it could also mean shitty liver values, stressed kidneys, high hematocrit, high blood pressure, etc. never get a chance to come down in the time off. Also anti-harm reduction.

You claim to be the first to come up with this idea. Sorry roids have been around for 70 odd years and the idea is hardly new. As one example Teutonic cruzes on 150 test prop 150 tren. Works for him. There must be many thousands of others who've had the though and many who do it.

So really it's not about emotions, and I really don't like to argue, it's about pointing out for all who read this that your approach is a wolf in sheep's clothing. It isn't micro, and it isn't free of risks - in fact I think it's the opposite. There were so many things that stood out as bullshit I had to call you out on it, I'd feel a bit irresponsible if I didn't.

And final thought - I see you mentioned your height is 6'4" and up to 280#. I'm also 6'4" and 235#. I personally feel I'm about as big as I want to be, especially since I do mostly crossfit type workouts and more body weight works against you in so many things we do. I could probably feel ok up to say 255# if body fat were say 10%, but I'd call that a limit. At our size our hearts are already working hard, and guys like us are at risk for enlarged hearts and all the risk those entail. I'm not joking about all the guys who end up dead at 50 +/- 2 years. It is a bunch of them, and could be you, or me, or your IFBB buddies. Who knows. One thing I think I know is staying "on" all the time with such a high anabolic and androgenic rating is harmful. And then as a result having to take higher doses when blasting would be hard as hell on my heart - and yours too. In the theme of harm reduction I really don't think your dosages and approach are a good idea at all.

Others need to make up their own minds about definitions, about believing (or not) if time off = time one is a good idea, and their doses and compounds. It is a disservice to present this approach as something safe or time tested.

and thats that.

Ok good. If you come at me like an intelligent man than I don't mind debating things with you. You are welcome to your opinion of the upside, downside, risks, and rewards of this type of AAS use. I just don't want to bicker about semantics, and for the record I still have not seen anyone post their definition of a cruze vs a blast/cycle. I would respect you more if you deleted the ridiculous constant posts of "it's not a cruze it's a cycle". I will do the same for any negative posts I have made.

Micro dose is used as a proper verbiage because it is micro doses of 4 different compounds. This is considered micro dosing because in the AAS world we are talking about the average amount of MGs used, and usually used in a blast no matter if it's an average 3 month cycle or a pro BB 10 month cycle. So compared to any of those average uses of AAS this is a micro dose. When ppl are talking about AAS use they are not talking about TRT so stop comparing everything I say to the absolute minimal dose used for TRT.

This is an original idea because you can go on and on about how this person did this or that and how low dose short ester cycles were originally started from this site....um no, but this is neither a cycle nor does it use short esters and it is not meant for you to gain as much muscle off the least amount of gear, used for the least amount of time. It is an experiment to see if you can make a highly anabolic HRT style cocktail that can be ran similar to a cruze and if this is not an original idea stop just saying that, stop giving half azz examples of something someone else does or did, just add a link to the post or article that is identical to what I am sharing with all of you. I also don't understand why you care if I say this is a new idea or not??? What do you care if I claim to be the originator of an idea that has been around? How does it effect any of the information that is being shared? It doesn't. So show all of us the link to all of these examples of AAS use that I am supposedly taking credit for but please don't paste a link to something that is kinda, sort of, in a way similar to this. It is just your attempt to discredit me. Because I have 5 posts by my name you made the assumption that I am some type of rookie trying to pass ideas off as great ideas when I don't know what I'm talking about, was your mistake and the fact that you still feel like you need to win an argument that you have already lost, just shows that you are less concerned with knowledge being spread around, debated, and taken in or left behind.

A cruze does not have to be a TRTdose it is just an amount of anabolics that will not cause the body to react to the exo-hormones that are being introduced yet keep the body maintaining as much muscle as possible. If I was telling ppl that this is a version of TRT than you could go ahead and dispute that but this is not TRT. Also whoever told you that the average TRT dose is 100mg/week is either a very small chap or his Dr. is shooting for a 500ng/dl rating. in actuality most ppl are on a 200mg/week dose. But once again this is not TRT. Also you should work on your math as far as ester cleaving and metabolism of TRT because 10mg/day is far from what TRT does.

Everyone reacts differently to diff compounds. I have never said that "the best thing to do is to combine two 19-nor compounds in order to get the best results" I simply have put down what is in my cocktail. My body does not react poorly to mixing Nandrolone with Trenbolone, that is not to say that it is not quite common to have negative side effects especially negative sexual function from the combination of the two, however you never asked my view or opinion on how successful that combination would be on other ppl did you. You really have not asked my view on anything you just have made repeated jack azz assumptions about everything from me personally to the effects of this experiment. So go back to thinking you know everything and know all there is to know about steroid use and training just keep that crap attitude away from me.

I also have not posted anything that has said this is 100% safe and has zero side effects!!! Or could you please paste the quote where I said that? Because I....I really don't remember ever posting anything that even came close to eluding to that idea. I also don't remember you ever saying anything asking me what my thoughts were on how this would ultimately effect your overall health when referring to organ function and short or long term damage that this may do. You just took it upon yourself to bash me and my idea as being unsafe. I'm curious to know where you got your research that represents that. Could you please post the article or combination of research that shows how this certain cocktail will effect your health in a negative way?I will remind you that I have been posting this as truly just an experiment and posting my reaction to this cocktail, I have not even come close to getting to the point of bloodwork or any testing to see if there are any negative side effects. If I have made a mistake by posting an introductory log and passing it off as a completed successful test than please point out which part of my posting I need to edit.

As far as you comparing me to yourself and how we are both at risk of an enlarged heart is like me comparing myself to Rob Gronkowski and making assumptions on how we will both have certain health risks. You have no clue what my genetics are. Just how I have no clue what a massively genetically superior person like Rob Gronkowski is going to suffer from health wise. He may have massively genetically superior genes when it comes to athleticism and sh1t genes when it comes to long term health but I don't know that and I would be acting like a jackazz to make the assumption that I did know that. You know nothing about me, you have never asked to know anything about me, yet you make assumptions about my AAS use, AAS knowledge, my health, my genetics, and what I plan to do with this experiment.

Now that all of your attempts to discredit me, bash my idea, put me down, argue semantics and just be an example of a know it all jerk that has so little self esteem and so little respect for others, has been put to rest will you please....pretty please....fukk off and leave me alone to log a novel and worth while experiment?

Glad to see the BS being dropped. what it important it what you are experiencing and what you are going to do with it. Small tweaks in diet and training can make a big difference

Keep us posted.

Haha alcohol is a drug also.

"Mycelium u cant compare alcohol or drugs to steriods"

They are all drugs. Don't cherry pick alcohol. As I compared the potency and effects on the organism my comparison stands.

I'm also done with "crews" as I said. Start another thread and we can all get together and agree on a definition as prescribed TRT crews is different than many UGL crews.

Cause ur an idiot. Just saying, you are to stupid to see past a basic and broad definition. You can not compare steriods to alcohol because all different alcohols are just alcohol... If you drink beer, coolers or vodka they all do the very same thing on the body. Where as tren and test dont do the exact same thing on the body.... There u go i dont know how to speak anymore elementry for your dumbass..... Do you get it yet or is this still passed ur guys iq? If u drink 1 beer , 1 glass of wine, 1 shot of vodka and 1 cooler its going to act on your body the same as if you drank just 4 beers... If you have 100mg of test, 100mg of tren, 50mg of deca and 50mg of eq it iant the same as just 300mg of tren... U guys got it yet? Apples to oranges... Alcohol is alcohol whereas steroids you cant just fit into 1 general definition because they all do something different on the body... Like fuck u guys all act like u know what ur talkin about cause you huddle over this site but moat of you guys are brainless and just regurgitate what you read.... Dont be a slave think for yourself

Last edited:
.......you guys just threw urself under the bus saying this iant a cruise because of the anabolic rating.... Whats the anabolic rating of tetonics CRUISE OF 150 TEST 150 TREN? Bet its higher then normal.... So how is this any different?
Case fuckin close your guys arguement just collapsed on itself with your own example

I doubt op is still on this site, most guys couldnt understand what he was saying and couldnt get passed their definition of a cruise to listen.... If hes 285 and 10% bf hes in a world were people cruise at 400mg, like a lot of guys way passed their natural max do. He was TRYING a differwnt way to see if it was healthier. He didnt say it would work he said he did some studying, enough so to test and see if it pans out how he wanted it. But people didnt wanna see from his point of veiw. They read what he wrote, it conflicted with their broad and basic understanding and so they tried picking it apart anyway they could

Last edited:
I just think people stopped caring because...arguing semantics is boring, specially when both sides can't see the bigger picture.
Do what you want, its your body, shot up 5 compounds, do heroin, overdose and die. Personally, I won't notice and even if you'd write it here, I wouldn't care. My life would continue just like it always does. /shrug

.......you guys just threw urself under the bus saying this iant a cruise because of the anabolic rating.... Whats the anabolic rating of tetonics CRUISE OF 150 TEST 150 TREN? Bet its higher then normal.... So how is this any different?
Case fuckin close your guys arguement just collapsed on itself with your own example

I doubt op is still on this site, most guys couldnt understand what he was saying and couldnt get passed their definition of a cruise to listen.... If hes 285 and 10% bf hes in a world were people cruise at 400mg, like a lot of guys way passed their natural max do. He was TRYING a differwnt way to see if it was healthier. He didnt say it would work he said he did some studying, enough so to test and see if it pans out how he wanted it. But people didnt wanna see from his point of veiw. They read what he wrote, it conflicted with their broad and basic understanding and so they tried picking it apart anyway they could

who is tetonic? was he cruising at 150mg tren per day?

Cause ur an idiot. Just saying, you are to stupid to see past a basic and broad definition. You can not compare steriods to alcohol because all different alcohols are just alcohol... If you drink beer, coolers or vodka they all do the very same thing on the body. Where as tren and test dont do the exact same thing on the body.... There u go i dont know how to speak anymore elementry for your dumbass..... Do you get it yet or is this still passed ur guys iq? If u drink 1 beer , 1 glass of wine, 1 shot of vodka and 1 cooler its going to act on your body the same as if you drank just 4 beers... If you have 100mg of test, 100mg of tren, 50mg of deca and 50mg of eq it iant the same as just 300mg of tren... U guys got it yet? Apples to oranges... Alcohol is alcohol whereas steroids you cant just fit into 1 general definition because they all do something different on the body... Like fuck u guys all act like u know what ur talkin about cause you huddle over this site but moat of you guys are brainless and just regurgitate what you read.... Dont be a slave think for yourself

Your post is hilarious. You obviously need to educate yourself on drugs and their effects in our bodies in general. AAS are AAS just like opiods are opiods and tryptamines are tryptamines. Also you should educate yourself of logical fallacies.

Tren at micro dose added to a cse

Ok, when it comes to tren everyone is different. On my first cycle I got every side effect known to man at 450mg/week of tren enanthate. Im currently on a cycle of 150mg EOD with no side effects except for slight night sweats not bad and trouble sleeping always hyper.

Im curious, at what dose do most of you see undesirable side effects? Also, does everyone take Caber? Ive never used it and never had an issue.

Back