Tren Bulking, Not clean diet approach and experiences needed

Way to stand firm in what u believe Mike and you still keep an open mind. I feel you will meet your goals man. But let us know how it goes. Quite the interesting thread here.

I'm fairly certain that pasta or carbs source digest faster than protein. I can tell u first hand that eating way too much protein at once will back u up for hours. There is a good reason I'm limiting it. It's clearly over done by everyone now a days, but when ur total calories for the day is like 3000-3500, then it doesnt matter how fast food digests. It's such a small amount to intake.

I value ur advice, but the guys that eat 5000-8000 calories a day to keep or build size. Do u really think that a huge amount of it is clean food and health food?
What your saying to me is much easier said than done. I MIGHT beable to get in 4900 calories (currently upped it cause weight stalled), but it's a all day thing non-stop. I can't just sit and eat every 2 hours and feel like stuffed monkey. It's not a good way to live life tbh, even for a short time.

I see these pro BB eat out all the time, they travel and everything and there is a reason they are so big compared to the vast majority of bodybuilders. I know it's been said that they use tons more gear, but I don't really think it's that much more than a amateur, the diff is just the total calories they keep raising, while smaller guys will not raise them to a higher extent and everytime they bulk up again and gain, they eat the same rough amount, when it needs to be more than before to grow more than what u looked like.

I been eating junk, but I can see the fat and the muscle gains coming on when my weight is going up as well. It is a trade off for massive size. I have about 7 weeks left. I'm going to stick to my guns here and keep doing what I know: Eating more to grow and always raise calories, lift intense for 1.5 hours, use aas for recovery, keep my micros in check for health.

I'm going to just settle it and in terms of diet, I'll get my 250g protein in one way or another for a start, I'll get in 1-2 Pasta Meals whole grain for the fiber. Each pasta meal is about 90g fiber carbs based, then I'll get in my simple sugars when needed pre and post workout and the remainder I'll just fill in with fast food/fatty meals (potatoe salad, eggs, cookies) and see where it leads me too.

I've eaten clean and my gains where stable and went no where. The second I manage to rack in more less healthy food, it's easier to get in and I end up growing. It's worth a shot for the remainder of the weeks and worst comes to worst, I'll just cut every bit of fat off and set my priorities in life back to normal. meaning bodybuilding has to come down the line and school/GF/Life needs to be put above.

Well for 190lbs they dont eat 1lbs of pasta per sitting lmao
Way to many carbs and like mentioned above no wonder why u are feeling like u dont wanna eat, u must feel like a bloated mess All that pasta, mcdonalds,pastry, cookie shit
Try switching your diet up like mentioned above
Higher protein, higher fat and lower your carb intake and youll feel alot better guarnteed
If u have to eat 5000 cals at 190lbs to gain size there is obv something wrong with what u are eating bro
Thats crazy 5000 cals and not putting on weight

Last edited:
I'm fairly certain that pasta or carbs source digest faster than protein. I can tell u first hand that eating way too much protein at once will back u up for hours. There is a good reason I'm limiting it. It's clearly over done by everyone now a days, but when ur total calories for the day is like 3000-3500, then it doesnt matter how fast food digests. It's such a small amount to intake.

I value ur advice, but the guys that eat 5000-8000 calories a day to keep or build size. Do u really think that a huge amount of it is clean food and health food?
What your saying to me is much easier said than done. I MIGHT beable to get in 4900 calories (currently upped it cause weight stalled), but it's a all day thing non-stop. I can't just sit and eat every 2 hours and feel like stuffed monkey. It's not a good way to live life tbh, even for a short time.

I see these pro BB eat out all the time, they travel and everything and there is a reason they are so big compared to the vast majority of bodybuilders. I know it's been said that they use tons more gear, but I don't really think it's that much more than a amateur, the diff is just the total calories they keep raising, while smaller guys will not raise them to a higher extent and everytime they bulk up again and gain, they eat the same rough amount, when it needs to be more than before to grow more than what u looked like.

I been eating junk, but I can see the fat and the muscle gains coming on when my weight is going up as well. It is a trade off for massive size. I have about 7 weeks left. I'm going to stick to my guns here and keep doing what I know: Eating more to grow and always raise calories, lift intense for 1.5 hours, use aas for recovery, keep my micros in check for health.

I'm going to just settle it and in terms of diet, I'll get my 250g protein in one way or another for a start, I'll get in 1-2 Pasta Meals whole grain for the fiber. Each pasta meal is about 90g fiber carbs based, then I'll get in my simple sugars when needed pre and post workout and the remainder I'll just fill in with fast food/fatty meals (potatoe salad, eggs, cookies) and see where it leads me too.

I've eaten clean and my gains where stable and went no where. The second I manage to rack in more less healthy food, it's easier to get in and I end up growing. It's worth a shot for the remainder of the weeks and worst comes to worst, I'll just cut every bit of fat off and set my priorities in life back to normal. meaning bodybuilding has to come down the line and school/GF/Life needs to be put above.

Cookies, pastry, ect ect obv its your diet that is failing bro

Mike. U say when u eat clean up don't grow much. Add in cookies etc. And u see growth......
What's growing? Muscle or fat?

Eating clean in a surplus does give u gains. Bulking dirty does too.
But what's the point of putting on extra fat that you don't have to??
A little impatient for gains I think Mike.

Imo this sums up a change in your tactics.

Increase protein and decrease carbs and or find other carbs besides pasta which is an inferior choice. Baked sweet potato is a winner. Way more nutrition.
Whole grain pasta is nothing speacial. Look on the box. Does it say ENRICHED ? That means just enough nutrition added to meet FDA approval.

By all means eat your face off if you need to. Just diversify a bit. Pasta at that quantity will bloat u and make u feel way less hungery....you even pointed it out yourself all the fiber that's in it. Too much fiber backs you up!

Although fiber is good too much isn't. Take too much Metamucil and you won't be dropping any heat and your stomach distend and it hurts!

Another tid bit for thought.. for every gram of carbs you retain 3 g of water. That's on a cellular level of course. Not that the water is in your gut taking up space. But it can contribute to a watery bloated look.

And lastly bulk then maintain then cut .

Look it all up yourself.

You made a pretty clear cut point there Anzel. Well put. I like suggestions that take the thought part out of it for me, and that post does for sure....nice.

While I may not have a chart in front of me everyday showing my macros, calorie intake and all that jive, I definantly take tips and pointers from this site all the time and put your guys suggestions to practical use. I will strongly say that the progress I've made over the past few years in the gym I attribute to what I've learned here. And it works! Listen and do. Maybe something OP, you should take into consideration as there is a lot of good input on your thread here that could help you achieve your goals. Do what you do, OP, just keep an open mind and when all else fails, if it does, refer back here and try another way . Good luck!

While I may not have a chart in front of me everyday showing my macros, calorie intake and all that jive, I definantly take tips and pointers from this site all the time and put your guys suggestions to practical use. I will strongly say that the progress I've made over the past few years in the gym I attribute to what I've learned here. And it works! Listen and do. Maybe something OP, you should take into consideration as there is a lot of good input on your thread here that could help you achieve your goals. Do what you do, OP, just keep an open mind and when all else fails, if it does, refer back here and try another way . Good luck!
Different strokes for different folks

Mike. U say when u eat clean up don't grow much. Add in cookies etc. And u see growth......
What's growing? Muscle or fat?

Eating clean in a surplus does give u gains. Bulking dirty does too.
But what's the point of putting on extra fat that you don't have to??
A little impatient for gains I think Mike.

Imo this sums up a change in your tactics.

Increase protein and decrease carbs and or find other carbs besides pasta which is an inferior choice. Baked sweet potato is a winner. Way more nutrition.
Whole grain pasta is nothing speacial. Look on the box. Does it say ENRICHED ? That means just enough nutrition added to meet FDA approval.

By all means eat your face off if you need to. Just diversify a bit. Pasta at that quantity will bloat u and make u feel way less hungery....you even pointed it out yourself all the fiber that's in it. Too much fiber backs you up!

Although fiber is good too much isn't. Take too much Metamucil and you won't be dropping any heat and your stomach distend and it hurts!

Another tid bit for thought.. for every gram of carbs you retain 3 g of water. That's on a cellular level of course. Not that the water is in your gut taking up space. But it can contribute to a watery bloated look.

And lastly bulk then maintain then cut .

Look it all up yourself.

I'm gaining both. If it was fat only I'd know. The point is 5000 calories is hard to hit one way or another if ur eating clean food. It's a all day process.

Well for 190lbs they dont eat 1lbs of pasta per sitting lmao
Way to many carbs and like mentioned above no wonder why u are feeling like u dont wanna eat, u must feel like a bloated mess All that pasta, mcdonalds,pastry, cookie shit
Try switching your diet up like mentioned above
Higher protein, higher fat and lower your carb intake and youll feel alot better guarnteed
If u have to eat 5000 cals at 190lbs to gain size there is obv something wrong with what u are eating bro
Thats crazy 5000 cals and not putting on weight

Ur comments and the last 1 are rude. I'm 5'7 193 lbs. Believe it or not it's MOSTLY muscle, enough fat to cover some spots and abs, but not that much. I eat 5000 cause I work hard in the gym and my metabolism is pretty fast. My body temp is hot as hell 24/7, especially on tren. It's like fat burner switch on all the time. And I'd like to point out to u in particular, that my diet is not failing and thats poor advice coming from the one member on this board who posts selfies every other week looking the exact same, eating the exact same calories and making no progress every year and all u come here is for any grain of feedback or grain of admiration from others to make u feel better about urself. I and and other members on here are working hard and doing the best we can and helping each other out, not trolling and making fun of things.

u should keep in mind if ur eating 10000% clean food for diet, thats not what is making u grow. It's the excess in calories and certain drugs paired with correct training. Diet is important like everyone says cause it is the sheer factor that allows to to grow or lose, but that surplus needs to be put as a priority before clean diet 100%. I believe in this clean diet approach for so long and the gains were not the best. I wasted tons of steroids on not hitting enough calories and when I eat more I can see the growth diff, even though it's junk. Fat is much easier to lose that muscle too believe it or not.

Last edited:
intresting, pasta fills me up rice doesnt. Fiberone bars are bull shit, no matter cutting or bulking, that much sugar aint gonna help.

2cup egg whites(drink it) 2 eggs 1/2c oats

8oz chicken 1c rice, vegetable
2 scoops protein, poptart post workout
6oz beef 6 ozsweet potato
2c egg whites, yogurt

Last edited:
I'm gaining both. If it was fat only I'd know. The point is 5000 calories is hard to hit one way or another if ur eating clean food. It's a all day process.

Ur comments and the last 1 are rude. I'm 5'7 193 lbs. Believe it or not it's MOSTLY muscle, enough fat to cover some spots and abs, but not that much. I eat 5000 cause I work hard in the gym and my metabolism is pretty fast. My body temp is hot as hell 24/7, especially on tren. It's like fat burner switch on all the time. And I'd like to point out to u in particular, that my diet is not failing and thats poor advice coming from the one member on this board who posts selfies every other week looking the exact same, eating the exact same calories and making no progress every year and all u come here is for any grain of feedback or grain of admiration from others to make u feel better about urself. I and and other members on here are working hard and doing the best we can and helping each other out, not trolling and making fun of things.

u should keep in mind if ur eating 10000% clean food for diet, thats not what is making u grow. It's the excess in calories and certain drugs paired with correct training. Diet is important like everyone says cause it is the sheer factor that allows to to grow or lose, but that surplus needs to be put as a priority before clean diet 100%. I believe in this clean diet approach for so long and the gains were not the best. I wasted tons of steroids on not hitting enough calories and when I eat more I can see the growth diff, even though it's junk. Fat is much easier to lose that muscle too believe it or not.
Mike at 190lbs u dont need 5000 calories to grow
Unless u are spending a wack of time in the gym and running a half marathon
Ive learned myself exspexially when bulking go into the gym get what needs to be done, eat and rest
I found also the more rest i allow myself exspecially when bulking i grow better say 4 days a week in the gym compared to 6 or 7
Give your muscles time to heal and grow
But i do believe its your diet that is failing snd needs to be switched up forsure
Like said more protein, more fat, less carbs
Bro i wasnt making fun of u and u serious bro no progress lol
Need i dont have to post pics up from day 1 to now bro
I am not the one posting why i cant gain weight, its pretty simple your diet is failing man, as u dont even know how to properly weigh your food
First of all meat should be weighes raw, rice/pasta cooked
Looking at your diet i still dont see hoe u are getting in 250g protein like u are saying when your eating a 4oz chicken breast and barrying yourself with a 1lbs of pasta

Last edited:
How old are u mike 19-20 years of age?
U know maybe if u didnt juice so early u would be a tad bit taller then 5'7

Last edited:
Keep to your mcdonalds and cookie pastry diet
U should add some jelly beans in there to another simple sugar, and little anount of protein
It seems like u been pushing the ssme amount of weignt for awhile now

Last edited:
OP- maybe tren isn't a good choice for you for a bulk. Deca would probably work better.

On my list to try. I just don't have enough to use. Only 2-3 Vials. I'll invest into deca some other time. I really like tren, I'm not the strongest guy around, but my lifts go up for sure on tren and I like that even if I hit a small deficit for the day by mistake, tren can still add on some small size.

Keep to your mcdonalds and cookie pastry diet
U should add some jelly beans in there to another simple sugar, and little anount of protein
It seems like u been pushing the ssme amount of weignt for awhile now

Okay, let me clarify: 4 oz chicken = 130 calories approx = 20-25g Pro
x3 = 60g at the min
1lb egg white = 50g Prot
2 scoops of why = 60
That alone is 170g. Then lets throw in the eggs, 1lb of pasta is about 25-30g Prot, then any junk food like hamburgers ect...

This is a reason why people OVEREAT protein because u hit that mark indirectly. Protein isn't just from meat sources u clown. Even so, 200g Protein alone is PLENTY to bulk on. There is no reason unless u want to, to go ahead and eat 250+ protein.

My height has nothing to do with AAS. I do wish I was taller So I can build a bigger frame, but it is what it is. My general width I have and sheer amount of mass I currently got, WITH eating hamburgers and cookies looks 10x better than u at ur prime. (Which everyone on this forums knows ur dehydrated shredded down picture u posted a million times).
I've told u also, u have ZERO shape in ur muscles, it Looks flat and ur progress is very minimal for good reason and thats because of ur ego and attitude.

My diet is NOT the best, but it's what I'm working with. Like I stated above, I have to set other priorities this year, BUT I PROMISE U when my MCBULK and Chips ahoy cookies ride is over and I pull off my long term cut, I'll post a picture holding 5 cheeseburgers shredded down and looking 100x better than u in ur dreams. Just for the sheer disprects u hold on people in general.

Last edited:
I never had a great appetite myself so I can understand what you are saying, But like the advice everyone is giving you, clean up your diet, or just don't expect stellar gains. Especially stay away from all the sugar. I would also replace the Mcdonald's Big Mac with the Double quarter pounder with cheese. :)

I never had a great appetite myself so I can understand what you are saying, But like the advice everyone is giving you, clean up your diet, or just don't expect stellar gains. Especially stay away from all the sugar. I would also replace the Mcdonald's Big Mac with the Double quarter pounder with cheese. :)

thats what I get lol. 4 hamburgers per day. about 1000 cals total with 32g fat max. Doesn't seem so bad for a quick non-filler meal to help reach ur suplus, especially for the cheap cost, and extra protein/

On my list to try. I just don't have enough to use. Only 2-3 Vials. I'll invest into deca some other time. I really like tren, I'm not the strongest guy around, but my lifts go up for sure on tren and I like that even if I hit a small deficit for the day by mistake, tren can still add on some small size.

Okay, let me clarify: 4 oz chicken = 130 calories approx = 20-25g Pro
x3 = 60g at the min
1lb egg white = 50g Prot
2 scoops of why = 60
That alone is 170g. Then lets throw in the eggs, 1lb of pasta is about 25-30g Prot, then any junk food like hamburgers ect...

This is a reason why people OVEREAT protein because u hit that mark indirectly. Protein isn't just from meat sources u clown. Even so, 200g Protein alone is PLENTY to bulk on. There is no reason unless u want to, to go ahead and eat 250+ protein.

My height has nothing to do with AAS. I do wish I was taller So I can build a bigger frame, but it is what it is. My general width I have and sheer amount of mass I currently got, WITH eating hamburgers and cookies looks 10x better than u at ur prime. (Which everyone on this forums knows ur dehydrated shredded down picture u posted a million times).
I've told u also, u have ZERO shape in ur muscles, it Looks flat and ur progress is very minimal for good reason and thats because of ur ego and attitude.

My diet is NOT the best, but it's what I'm working with. Like I stated above, I have to set other priorities this year, BUT I PROMISE U when my MCBULK and Chips ahoy cookies ride is over and I pull off my long term cut, I'll post a picture holding 5 cheeseburgers shredded down and looking 100x better than u in ur dreams. Just for the sheer disprects u hold on people in general.
Why your not growing then huh
Keep to your cookies aand pastry bullshit
Reason being is i eat 3500 cals a day and still maintaining my weight lol
227Lbs and dont eat half the bs u do
1-2 cheat meals a week not cookie and mcdonalds bs everynight
And bro 340g of protein come from strickly protein sources
The rest in carb sources is just extra as i dont count the protein on that

Last edited:
So what your telling me is that for your 190lbs frame u have to eat 6000 cals a day haha u kidding me lmao
Maybe spend more time figuring out your diet and less time in the gym and maybe youll grow
Your not gonna grow off donuts everyday
U on tren and your eating fuckin donuts and cookies makes alot of sense
Probs at your age your mother still cooks for u

Last edited:
Im on a bulk too but also maintain for abit then bulk back up till i hit my goal weight of 250-260lbs then ill maintain and then decide to cut

Now post a pic of yourself big guy sincd u say i am flat

Last edited:
Back