Tren Bulking, Not clean diet approach and experiences needed

there's no point replying to Matt. You post pictures, in comparison they make him look like a flat turd that has never been to the gym, then he replies still calling you out, when he doesn't know what he's doing.

Good on you for trying.

Lololol

Talking about onk and omgmike here

We will see who gets the last laugh when i reach my goal weight of 250-260lbs and maintain the chop frpm there
Never once did i say i was cut right now as i have been bulkingand currently maintaining
People like yourself stay at the same weight all year round and look the same all year round
Never once have u posted a progress pic up of yourself so talks cheap my man
I have no problem gaining weight and have no probs cutting as well
I know one thing gentically i can suck back alot of food unlike some that begin as toothpicks and still cant eat worth of shit
They have to rely on junk food to gain weight, as far as i can remember last year u weighed the same 185lbs and u gained a total of 8lbs in one year?
Mike, like i said from the beginning maybe if u didnt juice at 19-20 years of age youd be abit taller and still be growing
And eat real food instead of a kid in a candy store still

Last edited:

We will see who gets the last laugh when i reach my goal weight of 250-260lbs and maintain the chop frpm there
Never once did i say i was cut right now as i have been bulkingand currently maintaining
People like yourself stay at the same weight all year round and look the same all year round
I know one thing gentically i can suck back alot of food unlike some that begin as toothpicks and still cant eat worth of shit
They have to rely on junk food to gain weight, as far as i can remember last year u weighed the same 185lbs and u gained a total of 8lbs in one year?
Mike, like i said from the beginning maybe if u didnt juice at 19-20 years of age youd be abit taller and still be growing

Ive tried to leave you alone but seriously you dont have business guving him advice he looks alot better than you jave ever looked. So just maybe shit works for him all you guys say eating clean is the answer but nobody is growing. Im at 293 ya im holding plenty of fat but you cant pit me in the categories of a fat guy anyone that looks at me knows i put in serious work so jist maybe steroids do work esting freely?

Whats funny to me Matt, is not a single person on this thread since I posted my pictures has taken ur side and it's for a good reason.
I'm not a idiot for bulking on non-clean food, It's just HARD for me. I'm not complaining, but I am trying to get extra advice on small things. This is the first time I bulked on this type of food. My weight stayed the same nearly, lost like .2lb actually a week ago eating 4600 cals approx. I need them to grow.

I just figure, get a decent amount of fiber in, get the protein in, fill the rest in to grow.
I did NOT make any progress for the SHEER fact that I could not eat enough, even though it was 100% clean food. My height... Idc really, what do u want me to do about that. Considering I can't make myself taller, I don't consider that a major factor and BB is mostly a short mans game. Tall frames require soooo much work, thats prob why u look the same all the time.

I'm going to either way try to add in more fiber, less burgers if I can. Working on it currently.
I'll post a transformation picture too when I'm done, considering u always make threads about yours. Maybe it will show u something and open up to listen. I remember Darkwing posted one a while back and it got u to give him some respect cause he earned it.

PS: I created this thread in theory because I was looking at off season BB pictures. They seem to hold over 50+ lbs over there stage weight for the most part and it's water, sodium and fat. For these guys being top pros and knowing all the secrets, why would they even waste time to be that huge bulked if it wasn't worth it in the long run? They lean-bulk guys, mat calories are the ones that grow soooo slow and sometimes just stop all together. I have a few friends like this, I really think food is the key. Just enough food to grow at the least.

Last edited:
If u think i look the same so be it lol
Ill post pics from 4 years ago to now bro

Last edited:
Now if u have to eat that many calories a day to grow there is absolutely something wrong
u shouldnt have to eat 6000 cals a day at 193lbs to gain weight exspecially on gear being fat or muscle u shoudl be able to jack that weight up

Last edited:
I figured out my total cals for the day
Not shitn u 2800 cals right now to maintain 225lbs fasted as of today
Mind ya my activity level has gone down since i moved and got laid off from current job but i goto the gym 5 days a week and atleast 45min to the most an hour in the gym and out
My protein intake is high 340g strickly coming from protein sources and my fats now are set at 60g, as i am in the mix now to adding in carbs in pre/post workout thats it after
maintaining my weight for abit now i.am on the verge to Continue to bulk
I just dont understand why u think u need more fibre when your protein intake is low for the amount of gear your taking thus u are counting protein in pasta which u should be counting protein just in strickly protein sources and whatever is ln pasta is extra
I.am 5'11 at the most 6'

Last edited:
My protein intake is high 340g strickly coming from protein sources and my fats now are set at 60g, as i am in the mix now to adding in carbs in pre/post workout thats it after .....

u are counting protein in pasta which u should be counting protein just in strickly protein sources and whatever is ln pasta is extra
I.am 5'11 at the most 6'

Define "protein source".

A gram of protein is the same whether coming from animal, grain or anything else. Why count macros if you don't count them accurately?

Ive tried to leave you alone but seriously you dont have business guving him advice he looks alot better than you jave ever looked. So just maybe shit works for him all you guys say eating clean is the answer but nobody is growing. Im at 293 ya im holding plenty of fat but you cant pit me in the categories of a fat guy anyone that looks at me knows i put in serious work so jist maybe steroids do work esting freely?

Bro u been bulking every since u became a member here
U cant just keep bulking up for 2 years without giving your body a break u just adding a wack of bodyfat on the bodyfat u have on u already
Like.looking at your pics i would say your relatively high in bodyfst
Its just lazy when u eat shit food what u are posting
Its nothing big i could sit down and suck back 4 burgers at once too if i wanted too bit why spend time in the gym when your diet is half ass too

Last edited:
Bro u been bulking every since u became a member here
U cant just keep bulking up for 2 years without giving your body a break u just adding a wack of bodyfat on the bodyfat u have on u already
Like.looking at your pics i would say your relatively high in bodyfst
Its just lazy when u eat shit food what u are posting
Its nothing big i could sit down and suck back 4 burgers at once too if i wanted too bit why spend time in the gym when your diet is half ass too

Lol you look awesome bro

Define "protein source".

A gram of protein is the same whether coming from animal, grain or anything else. Why count macros if you don't count them accurately?
I never count my protein in rice man
Strickly protein sources like tuna, chicken, ground beef, egg whites, whole eggs, ect ect
Whatever is in rice is extra fuck do i care if rice has 4g of protein or whatever in 1 cup
I count strickly protein sources for my protein intake like now 340g of pro coming strickly from protein sources mentioned above, and no protein powder bs either strickly whole.foods, if any powder it will be post workout 1 scoop mixed with frozen berries, carbs i count the carbs and fat and cals, same with the protein i count the fats, carbs, cals too
And ny total cal intake still equals the same
Get what i am saying long story short i could careless on how much protein is in rice

Last edited:
I never count my protein in rice man
Strickly protein sources like tuna, chicken, ground beef, egg whites, whole eggs, ect ect
Whatever is in rice is extra fuck do i care if rice has 4g of protein or whatever in 1 cup
I count strickly protein sources for my protein intake like now 340g of pro coming strickly from protein sources mentioned above, carbs i count the carbs and fat, same with the protein i count the fats and carbs too
And ny total cal intake still equals the same
Get what i am saying long story short i could careless on how nunch protein is in rice

Maybe you can help me? Give me some eating tips?

Last edited:
Didnt know this as being a steroid and eating mcdonalds and donuts for a diet plan
Might as well add 6 beers to the diet plan as well
Lots of cals and carbs too im sure youll gain some more :)

Last edited:
Well whatever your doing is obviously working for you OP. As I said waay back in this thread...to each his own. You look solid.
(This thread is going a direction I don't think it was ever intended to go btw, I see another 10 pages coming now, lol).

Love it when it does, good reads!

Define "protein source".

Animal protein vrs. plant protein? The profiles that direct the rates at which the absorbed amino acids are put to use within the body are Amino acid profiles, and animal protein is more similar to ours so its more readily used. Which is better?

Last edited:
Its not that i dont count all my macros
Hmmm how do i say this inna simple way
If i want 360g protein i am making sure 360g of protein is coming from protein sources like mentioned above
Simplier terms from animals not grain ect ect
Now since i am back bulking now i keep my protein the same, droped down my fats to 60g as i was on a high pro, high fat, low carb
Pretty much my only carb sourcr wss coming from cottage cheese thats it
So ill be adding in some rice pre/post workout now and some frozen berries to the mix and hopefully stay relatively lean in the process of bulking back up as i took. 2 months off from bulking up and just trying to maintain my. Weight at 225lbs

Last edited:
Back