Tren Bulking, Not clean diet approach and experiences needed

And again mike u are 185lbs soaking wet bro
I am bulking too and have no trouble putting on size unlike yourself my man
Its sad like i said u have gained 7lbs in one year being on gear
Again i am.bulking up to 250-260 so whatever it takes to achieve that weight but also not eating a pile of bs in the process of bulking up
1 to 2 cheat meals a week
And currently sitting at 225lbs at 5'11

EDIT:

Nvm I'm not going to say more neg things to u. I don't like to put people down and it's a shame ur blind to ur own pictures and true facts though.

Last edited:
Damn... that sure got dragged out alot lol. You all need to come to Hawaii, sip on some Kava and relaxxxxxxx

Matt dont talk about people having tits especially when they loom better than you, incase yoy havent noticed you got some beautiful pointy tits yourself. I still look better than you regardless my bf lets see your back oh and will we ever in this life time see your legs? Lol

And why is it horrible bro i never said i was lean i am currently bulking but somebody that hasnt even begin to cut or even maintain or even so track there macros is giving advice to somebody to eat garbage to pack the weight on lmao
Looking at your pics 49er u havd a wack of body fat at 293lbs
I would much rather be at a good body fat range gain weight slowly then to put on a wack of fat like yourself
If thats the image your gunning for so be it but u only gonna lift that amount of weight for so long as age will catch up to u

View attachment 565222
Maybe im blind by my own pics like you are of yours but dam i just cant help but notice alot of muscle and mature muscle at that but hey maybe i should just look like you

6 months from now Matt will come back w a lean bulk/chop pic w a waste up sideways hat selfie and it'll start all over again exactly the same. Like the Twilight zone

Back