Tren doses is there a big difference in 100mg?

JD408

Simply The Best!
what I mean is do you see a signifcant result difference between 300 and 400 or even between 400 and 500?
Not sure if anyone can answer this kind of question or not, but thought Id give it a shot and ask.

well 300--->400 is a 3:4 ratio
400--->500 is a 4:5 ratio

Thus the difference between 300--->400 is bigger than 400----->500

From my experience though, 350--->525 mg tren-ace per week I noticed more muscle hardness, better definition and same side effects.

interesting. as far as the thermogenic affect people talk about and strength go, was that better as well or the same?

The difference between 300 and 400 is substantially bigger than that between 400 and 500. I think once you cross that hump to 400, things are about the same up to a point. I haven't gone above 525 (doing that this winter! yay!), but for me the sides (sleep, sweat, reduced cardio) were no different between 400 and 525.

thanks guys its sounding like 400 area seems to be the way to go. at least from the input so far

That is about what i use a week, 400, and it is about perfect. Less than that and I dont think I get the fat burning effect.

go for 1 gram per week. there you really start seeing the magic happen!

snorkles, you know we're bros and i love you to pieces, but i think JD408 here is being a little more cautious than you. remember when everyone thought you were dead?

snorkles, you know we're bros and i love you to pieces, but i think JD408 here is being a little more cautious than you. remember when everyone thought you were dead?

LOL @remember when everyone thought you were dead hahaha

Id go at least 400mg minimum. I'm not even gonna say the most tren. I have ran before. But with me it seems the higher and higher I go the results keep getting better and better. So I would assume there is probably a big difference between 300 and 500.

Id go at least 400mg minimum. I'm not even gonna say the most tren. I have ran before. But with me it seems the higher and higher I go the results keep getting better and better. So I would assume there is probably a big difference between 300 and 500.

yeah Im sure between 300-500 there is, but I was more curious about a 100 differrence.
Ive never battled this stuff before so I dont wanna go nuts since i hear so many stories.

Back in the day I was a bit wrecless and like to experiment with shit.
Ive used a lot of crap at high doses many many years ago.
I had a good hook up back then to get whatever.
I know I have a pretty high tolerance to most things. Just judging by the amount of crap I deal with from my wife, it must be! LOL

Seriously though caffeine, gear, medicene, alcohol, ect. always high tolerance. Infact stims dont even seem to phase me for some reason unless Im off them for a super long time.

Im pretty sure Ill handle tren, but I wanna be somewhat catious with it.
I dont wanna jump in with some like 600 and up casue some of the stories i hear are bad.

Ugg Boots Clearance 59319

Kyia Uggs Odxmulhbq
Exeuwerf Ugg Boots Clearance Zwu
Lehaw Ugg Boots UK Mib
Qrrl cheapuggbootsuk2012sale.co.uk Tlkxbuexf
Qgwg Ugg Boots Brxhmft

I'm the same way with respect to tolerance, and I think this is why I don't get much in the way of side effects from high test and relatively high tren (well, not high compared to some, but high compared to a lot of folks here). I don't normally say this publicly on the board because people tend to talk about finding a dose and sticking with it, but you might consider just titrating your dose up. Start with 400, see how it feels, and if you're gtg for a couple weeks, bump to 500, etc., and find a dose that works for you.

One thing Youngblood and I have talked about a bit is the idea that the higher your tren goes, the higher you may want to run test. So if you're going to run 600+ of tren, I'm not sure that 250 test is a good plan. It's not like we have exhaustive surveys of what works and what doesn't, and a lot of these drugs are different for everyone. For my next go around with tren, I'm going to start at 600 and see how 800 feels. I don't foresee going to a gram, but it might happen. And I'll be running about 1500 test.

Still nowhere near as awesome as snorkles' cycle, though. :)

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...al-just-bought-my-gear-my-advanced-cycle.html

I'm the same way with respect to tolerance, and I think this is why I don't get much in the way of side effects from high test and relatively high tren (well, not high compared to some, but high compared to a lot of folks here). I don't normally say this publicly on the board because people tend to talk about finding a dose and sticking with it, but you might consider just titrating your dose up. Start with 400, see how it feels, and if you're gtg for a couple weeks, bump to 500, etc., and find a dose that works for you.

One thing Youngblood and I have talked about a bit is the idea that the higher your tren goes, the higher you may want to run test. So if you're going to run 600+ of tren, I'm not sure that 250 test is a good plan. It's not like we have exhaustive surveys of what works and what doesn't, and a lot of these drugs are different for everyone. For my next go around with tren, I'm going to start at 600 and see how 800 feels. I don't foresee going to a gram, but it might happen. And I'll be running about 1500 test.

Still nowhere near as awesome as snorkles' cycle, though. :)

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...al-just-bought-my-gear-my-advanced-cycle.html

Couldn't read through snorkles entire thread, but I tried. I was in shock.

Back