Tren E Ruined??

hoax

Alright guys i just got my gear for my next cycle in yesterday. I'm wondering whats the deal with my tren e. it was all like crystalized so i heated it up and most went away but there is still a lot of crystals in one of my vials. I'm wondering if my gear is ruined now or what.. I tried to take some pics of it but they did'nt turn out the best.
thanks for any help

This is just a guess but you might have to add some solvent to get the rest of the tren to dissolve into the solution.

boil a pot of water and leave it in there untill it all desolves and repaet a few times should fix the prob if i dont.... might have to go extra solvent :(

Its melthing point is low enough to just throw it on the center of the stove (electric) or the center of a frying pan on medium high heat, swirl occasionally and just heat until she clears. If then, it again crystalizes...you'll need some more solvents.

what mg/ml is it

i find that 100mg/ml holds the best

im guessing probaly 250mg - 300mg /ml if that is happening... ?

That-Guy said:
what mg/ml is it

i find that 100mg/ml holds the best

im guessing probaly 250mg - 300mg /ml if that is happening... ?

he's got Tren E bro, not tren ace. Tren e hold fine at 250-300mg/ml.

what brand is it? why don't you talk with your source?

all of the above mentioned are good and will work. like said, if it does it again then you need to add some more solvents (ba,bb). i've made a lot of gear myself and haven't had this problem yet. but i also use the right mg ratio and right amount of ba/bb.

Its from P.E. Labs and its 250mg/ml, I'm about to go try heating it on the stove. If this does'nt work should i contact my source?

Heating it will without a doubt melt the hormone and put it into solution again. The question is...will it stay? There are a lot of reasons it crashed...like maybe sitting in a usps truck in the cold all day. Heat it up, shoot me a PM if it doesnt hold.

thanks for all the help guys. Both of my vials of Tren E went back into solution after i heated it on the stove

its not a prob heating it everytime either. the hormone is good. you have to rember also that once its in your body it will never bne below 98.6f. so its prolly not gonna crash in you ass either. i always heat my gear before injects. makes it flow better with less discomfort.

what hormone wouldn't work with boiling water? i haven't had a problem with test enan, cyp, prop, deca, eq (obviously), tren ace, and i think that's it.

security1769 said:
what hormone wouldn't work with boiling water? i haven't had a problem with test enan, cyp, prop, deca, eq (obviously), tren ace, and i think that's it.

just put it on the hot plate or eye of the electric stove. takes less than a minute. how long does it take water to boil? how long do you have to leave it in the water?

the melting points are listed in the chem forum.

if your T enan, deca, and eq are crashing in the vial at room temp you aint got T enan, deca and eq. in fact if all your hormones are crashing something is wrong. start home brewing or get a new sourse. :)

I have had problems with tren e crashing in the past. Its not as easy as test e. You can of coarse reheat, but it will probably do it again unless you add more solvent.

I see a lot of you guys heating on the stove or in water. I like the oven so much better because you know how hot you are getting it. You can burn this stuff...

I had the same problem with my Zencall Tren E. I just put some water in a cup and Nuked it for 1min and put the vial in it and swirl it around alittle and keeps repeating until it goes away. Worked great for me.

Back