Tren Only Cycle lol

gzbleezy

I am going to be the guinea pig i***8217;ve decided... i decided to say fuck it and try it. For science sake, for better or for worse. Some people are genetically capable of handling this drug alone, and others cant even when stacked.... Im gonna find out which one I am.

I plan on running a 10-12 week tren only cycle @ 50mg ED.... Only tren, just tren... yes roid rage out and hate on me - idgaf.

weeks 5/6 i will get blood work done and see if post cycle therapy (pct) protocol / test should be added - I am going to be safe about all of this and try to not let my body run shut down with such harsh gear for to long. I will also be getting more blood work as soon as I finish up the cycle.

I may end up running an emergency crash post cycle therapy (pct) cycle to get myself back to homeostasis - who knows

anyways, the last 2 weeks of the tren only cycle, i will start incorporating test and HCG... slowly tapering off the tren over a weeks period and then getting onto a Test/EQ cycle to prep for contest - still debatable; this comment is solely based on the results from the previos weeks while running tren only... as well as what the blood work test come back saying...

I have before pics and will post them as well as after pics when i finish up the tren only cycle, and before i start incorporating any test as well.

Wish me luck! and save the criticism....

starting weight @ 184lbs..

Last edited:
I've been keeping a personal diary about my cycle, and decided to put up my latest entry.... i started almost 3 weeks ago mind you, so the first post was written then but just posted up today.

Current weight is 193lbs ---- up 9 lbs.. give or take a few depending on water weight for the day.

shoulders are getting HUGE, tri';s, bi';s, especially back are cutting up and growing... chest as well are all developing nicely. Shoulders are becoming striated and im drying out very well. Diet has been mediocre ( i say mediocre in comparison to a contest prep diet - pretty good, but still somewhat lenient) so far on a completely honest note.. Im carb cycling and it seems like the trend so far has been 2 very strict days followed by a "relaxed day" - im gonna lock it up though... bf% hasnt been an issue, BUT...

I've ve lost a 1/4 of an in. off my waist over 3 weeks so far.. but hey, contest prep doesnt start till mid march.. and im 40 days out from spring break... dropping 2% bf wont be hard during these next 40 days

Legs have been on the backburner but are going to soon become incorporated heavily into weekly regime since I decided I would be playing D2 ice hockey this coming fall.

sides check: no noticeable sides @ 40 mg ED... @ 50mg ED, I was experiencing some anxiety/panic attack symptoms a few hours after pinning, but after lowering dose, side diminished - lowered dose about 3 days ago. No tren cough, no increased BP, insomnia is as it always is - I've always been a bad sleeper... libido is in check... no problem with not being able to get it up as well. I fuck and spank probably about 10% less then I normally do - being completely honest here haha - Im a pretty horny dude my most standards and I know my gf has appreciated some time in between smash sessions to "heal" up lol. No night sweats..... No nothing, except for the anxiety at higher doses.

pro's - ive made huge gains - very noticeable to myself and to everyone around me - lots of compliments so far.... (Im almost considering lowering the dose since Im getting big and cut so fast - i mean, i need to make it look like im natty haha) and strength increase is phenomenal; im scared to go too heavy when i know i can add on more though - I train safe and smart and am fully aware of the strength increases that come along with tren and the dangers that posses. Either way - its awesome! And the euphoric rush post workouts is almost a high.... i come out of the gym so god damn motivated haha..

I check the size of my nads everyday since, i believe, size is an indicator (dont quote me on that) of whether or not im shutting down hard (I will confirm this with bloodwork soon - mid cycle, and again at the end of the cycle) - my balls seem to have shrunk a little, but not by much.. not physically noticeable - but they are my balls and I frequently give em an inspection on gear or not. No real signs of hypogonadism....

I feel great! (rhetorical comment) plz no shit about, "OH YOUR GONNA FEEL LIKE SHIT WHEN YOUR OFF" - lets look at the facts, and since there are none yet; a conclusion cannot be made. If i feel like shit when im off then so be it.... This cycle was a test/experiment anyways

The only thing im really worried about is maintaining gains when Im off... Im very curious to see how much I retain - if I decide to not follow up this cycle with another, more healthy cycle.

But hey, my body so far hasnt received any of these "harsh side effects" yet... but i may still.. only time, discipline, and hard work can tell whats gonna happen.

until next time

Last edited:
I did a mostly tren cycle with some anadrols a long time ago and I blew up! I know now its not recommended but I was young. Those were some crazy times at the gym. U feel like a superhero lol. Good luck and keep posting updates

I am going to be the guinea pig i***8217;ve decided... i decided to say fuck it and try it. For science sake, for better or for worse. Some people are genetically capable of handling this drug alone, and others cant even when stacked.... Im gonna find out which one I am.

I plan on running a 10-12 week tren only cycle @ 50mg ED.... Only tren, just tren... yes roid rage out and hate on me - idgaf.

weeks 5/6 i will get blood work done and see if PCT protocol / test should be added - I am going to be safe about all of this and try to not let my body run shut down with such harsh gear for to long. I will also be getting more blood work as soon as I finish up the cycle.

I may end up running an emergency crash PCT cycle to get myself back to homeostasis - who knows

anyways, the last 2 weeks of the tren only cycle, i will start incorporating test and HCG... slowly tapering off the tren over a weeks period and then getting onto a Test/EQ cycle to prep for contest - still debatable; this comment is solely based on the results from the previos weeks while running tren only... as well as what the blood work test come back saying...

I have before pics and will post them as well as after pics when i finish up the tren only cycle, and before i start incorporating any test as well.

Wish me luck! and save the criticism....

starting weight @ 184lbs..

Just make sure to keep some cabergoline or bromocriptine on hand bro, Good luck!

I've been keeping a personal diary about my cycle, and decided to put up my latest entry.... i started almost 3 weeks ago mind you, so the first post was written then but just posted up today.

Current weight is 193lbs ---- up 9 lbs.. give or take a few depending on water weight for the day.

shoulders are getting HUGE, tri';s, bi';s, especially back are cutting up and growing... chest as well are all developing nicely. Shoulders are becoming striated and im drying out very well. Diet has been mediocre ( i say mediocre in comparison to a contest prep diet - pretty good, but still somewhat lenient) so far on a completely honest note.. Im carb cycling and it seems like the trend so far has been 2 very strict days followed by a "relaxed day" - im gonna lock it up though... bf% hasnt been an issue, BUT...

I've ve lost a 1/4 of an in. off my waist over 3 weeks so far.. but hey, contest prep doesnt start till mid march.. and im 40 days out from spring break... dropping 2% bf wont be hard during these next 40 days

Legs have been on the backburner but are going to soon become incorporated heavily into weekly regime since I decided I would be playing D2 ice hockey this coming fall.

sides check: no noticeable sides @ 40 mg ED... @ 50mg ED, I was experiencing some anxiety/panic attack symptoms a few hours after pinning, but after lowering dose, side diminished - lowered dose about 3 days ago. No tren cough, no increased BP, insomnia is as it always is - I've always been a bad sleeper... libido is in check... no problem with not being able to get it up as well. I fuck and spank probably about 10% less then I normally do - being completely honest here haha - Im a pretty horny dude my most standards and I know my gf has appreciated some time in between smash sessions to "heal" up lol. No night sweats..... No nothing, except for the anxiety at higher doses.

pro's - ive made huge gains - very noticeable to myself and to everyone around me - lots of compliments so far.... (Im almost considering lowering the dose since Im getting big and cut so fast - i mean, i need to make it look like im natty haha) and strength increase is phenomenal; im scared to go too heavy when i know i can add on more though - I train safe and smart and am fully aware of the strength increases that come along with tren and the dangers that posses. Either way - its awesome! And the euphoric rush post workouts is almost a high.... i come out of the gym so god damn motivated haha..

I check the size of my nads everyday since, i believe, size is an indicator (dont quote me on that) of whether or not im shutting down hard (I will confirm this with bloodwork soon - mid cycle, and again at the end of the cycle) - my balls seem to have shrunk a little, but not by much.. not physically noticeable - but they are my balls and I frequently give em an inspection on gear or not. No real signs of hypogonadism....

I feel great! (rhetorical comment) plz no shit about, "OH YOUR GONNA FEEL LIKE SHIT WHEN YOUR OFF" - lets look at the facts, and since there are none yet; a conclusion cannot be made. If i feel like shit when im off then so be it.... This cycle was a test/experiment anyways

The only thing im really worried about is maintaining gains when Im off... Im very curious to see how much I retain - if I decide to not follow up this cycle with another, more healthy cycle.

But hey, my body so far hasnt received any of these "harsh side effects" yet... but i may still.. only time, discipline, and hard work can tell whats gonna happen.

until next time

The testes can remain at normal size and still be shutdown. Most people will experience atrophy however not all do. FYI

From experience, Im not prone to prolactin or gyno issues... but will def. keep a watchful eye out - thank you for the suggestion

The bromo. is actually a really good idea when it comes to psyche issues though! During the week of tapering completely off and then the first week of being off could/may help even things out and keep me feeling good mentally. I have been somewhat worried/curious as to whether or not I will "crash" when coming off.
***Will keep everyone updated with said issue***

Also, about the testes... when running running a cycle with test, in particular, they shrink up to an uncomfortably small size - so knowing this, I am making the assumption that the atrophy is in in direct link to shutdown in my personal case? Like I said though, its mere speculation - and I could be completely wrong... Blood work is going to be taken in about 1.5 weeks - so I'll know for sure.

Last edited:
One question I have though - doing some research today and i came across a discussion suggesting that I should run some letro to cut estrogen levels back if your cutting on tren. the guy made the argument that the when tren is not forced to combat high estrogen it has amazing properties that burn body fat at an astonishing rate..

if the next 5 weeks is going to be focused on cutting a few points in bf% - would this be a logical choice to run letro and allow the tren to focus on eating up fat? it seems semi-logical..

But since i am unable to find any more info on the subject, i was hoping someone would be able to shed some light on this?

Last edited:
One question I have though - doing some research today and i came across a discussion suggesting that I should run some letro to cut estrogen levels back if your cutting on tren. the guy made the argument that the when tren is not forced to combat high estrogen it has amazing properties that burn body fat at an astonishing rate..

if the next 5 weeks is going to be focused on cutting a few points in bf% - would this be a logical choice to run letro and allow the tren to focus on eating up fat? it seems semi-logical..

But since i am unable to find any more info on the subject, i was hoping someone would be able to shed some light on this?

Letrozole is a pretty unique Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Similar to Aromasin, once it binds to the aromatase enzyme, it cannot be removed and therefor, permanently inhibits its action. Whereas, an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like arimadex can be removed from the aromatase sustrate. Letrozole does remove an extreme amount of estrogen from the body which will definitely dry you out. Because both tren and let will dry you out, you are likely to experience severe joint pain, due to the lack of fluid in the joints, due to the lack of estrogen. If you choose to do this, I would recommend hopping on some glucosamine chondroitin. They usually take a few weeks(sometimes 6-8) for you to notice any effect. I like joint juice though, it seemed to begin working sooner than the capsules have in the past.

If you are going to run the letrozole I would recommend 0.5mg EOD.

Havent started running letro yet... still watching and seeing if I need to even run it..

went from 191lbs down to 188lbs.

cutting, higher cardio... crossfit & mma conditioning has been implemented into weekly routine. lowered carbs and daily caloric count.
been feeling good, staying motivated... making good gains, drying out, and cutting up well - I'd say bf% is down a percent or two as well.

Had a bad case of tennis elbow a few months ago from competitive bouldering and crimping on tiny holds... it cleared up but one day last week it flared up. Making me concerned that joints ARE dried out - got some joint juice to help with that.

Um, i cant think of really anything else that could be considered negative... strength gains are through the roof - bench press is at an all time high - 245lbs... not impressive in comparison to a lot of you guys. But I had a 360 degree full labrum repair 2 years ago, and also tore some muscles in my chest, as well, playing hockey that caused minor nerve damage. My chest has been a week point ever since...

Staying careful not to increase weight to much... very conscious of the injuries i've sustained and have been cautious not to overdue anything and hurt tendons and ligaments.

sex drive is down a little bit - not much though... didnt have a problem last night with the lady for valentines day haha

good luck bro,,, i know people that have only done tren only and did well on it. what is your main goal from this cycle

Main goal from this cycle?

to build a good foundation for contest prep next month, and see how my body responded to a tren only cycle.

I did it stacked with prop before and never got any sides - prop makes me bloat and I have read storys about peoples success with Only cycles... I wanted to try it out - and so far im not regretting it!!

Gzbeleezy, thank you for posting this cycle I am also interested in running a low dose tren only cycle (200 mg per week) Do you feel running nolvadex or clomid throughout the cycle to help keep test levels up would be a good idea?

to build a good foundation for contest prep next month, and see how my body responded to a tren only cycle.

I did it stacked with prop before and never got any sides - prop makes me bloat and I have read storys about peoples success with Only cycles... I wanted to try it out - and so far im not regretting it!!

good shit what is your weight and BF right now? ever think of adding mast prop?

im @ 188lbs right now... bf% is probably around 11/12%... not to worried about that though right now - mainly focusing on stacking inches ++ - i've got more then enough time to drop a few points over the next 20 weeks lol

mast prop huh? yeah, i've always wanted to try it - just never had it made available for me...

@ Jareb01 - What's your experience with tren? I promote research, knowledge is power... and I am somewhat hesitant to answer your question just because I could never recommend tren to an inexperienced user - your entire question has your lack of experience written all over it... Whats your motivation in running a tren only cycle anyways?

im @ 188lbs right now... bf% is probably around 11/12%... not to worried about that though right now - mainly focusing on stacking inches ++ - i've got more then enough time to drop a few points over the next 20 weeks lol

mast prop huh? yeah, i've always wanted to try it - just never had it made available for me...

if you did 100 150 ed you would drop to about 7% bf.. and you would also have to stay on for about 3 months. 50 ed isent really that much but i hope it does you well.

run 100 mg tren ed??? - or am i just reading that wrong? lol

im stacking on weight just fine at 50 mg ed! I highly doubt increased dose would have much of an influence on metabolism and bodyfat???? I've never read any data that would indicate such a claim - maybe im missing something though. Do you have a link that would be a good read on the subject??

run 100 mg tren ed??? - or am i just reading that wrong? lol

im stacking on weight just fine at 50 mg ed! I highly doubt increased dose would have much of an influence on metabolism and bodyfat???? I've never read any data that would indicate such a claim - maybe im missing something though. Do you have a link that would be a good read on the subject??

i was talking about the mast prop..

but if your tren cycle is working don't change it i know some that run tren 200 ed 400 ed. those are the big fucks 250+ 6-7% bf

Test Prop made you bloat?? Sounds like someone may have switched your gear for cyp...

Gzbeleezy, thank you for posting this cycle I am also interested in running a low dose tren only cycle (200 mg per week) Do you feel running nolvadex or clomid throughout the cycle to help keep test levels up would be a good idea?

No and No!
Where to begin...
Never run nolva during a cycle accept in extreme cases of gyno, and even then NEVER run nolva during a Tren cycle. Nolva can worses prolactin side effects when paired with tren. Using Clomid during a cycle is not going to increase test enough that it would have any impact during the cycle; save it for post cycle therapy (pct).

After reading this post I would have to assume you are not ready for Tren yet.

DrHiney,I would have to completely agree with you, I am no near ready for tren. I'm gonna let it expire in the fridge because I don't think I'm gonna be ready for awhile. Thanks everyone and sorry for bumping into someone else's post

Back