Tren Only Cycle lol

DrHiney,I would have to completely agree with you, I am no near ready for tren. I'm gonna let it expire in the fridge because I don't think I'm gonna be ready for awhile. Thanks everyone and sorry for bumping into someone else's post

You made the right call IMO. Good job on actually listening to others rather than just blowing our advice off. When you have done more research, cycles, and feel ready, let us know and we will be more than happy to help get you started on a solid Tren Cycle.

Well said Hiney! I agree completely, and will reiterate - we will be more then happy to help you get started on a solid cycle when your ready and have the experience, knowledge, and understanding of how your own body works! Its always easier to help someone who is humble enough to take others advice. High five! lol

@ Hiney - Yeah bro, the prop i got made me blow up like a balloon - i stopped the cycle a few weeks early just because it was so bad; i looked ridiculous! I've had a few theories on whether the prop was actually prop though lol - source was honest and had a good reputation; also home brewed the gear. So my best bet is that {source} brewed the prop from implants and didnt properly remove all the estrogen... Shit crippled me too the next day after pinning - worst gear I ever had haha

----apologies for getting off topic----

@ Hiney - Yeah bro, the prop i got made me blow up like a balloon - i stopped the cycle a few weeks early just because it was so bad; i looked ridiculous! I've had a few theories on whether the prop was actually prop though lol - source was honest and had a good reputation; also home brewed the gear. So my best bet is that {source} brewed the prop from implants and didnt properly remove all the estrogen... Shit crippled me too the next day after pinning - worst gear I ever had haha

----apologies for getting off topic----

Yeah, they probably did a synovex H conversion and didn't remove all the estrogen. The pain makes it sound as though it was definitely prop, lol.

So back on topic ---

**update**
I've been running a small dose of T3 the past 2 weeks, just a short cycle of the stuff real quick (taper up then back off*) to help taper the waist down. I've had some family stuff going on and had to give up the diet for about a 4 days while we celebrated, and went to Avalanche games n shit...

T3 has really added to my level of dehydration, and thats the main reason why im not staying on the shit. Its been so bad, that I dream about filling up jugs of water and just slam the whole things haha - like 2 nights in a row. Kind of bizarre I know... but hey, you hear the stories about peoples crazy dreams on Tren all the time lol.

I've dropped a few pounds on the T3 and am currently at about 186lbs.. Not noticeable though, because my chest, lats, and shoulders are Growing and continuing to get bigger and bigger - Very happy with this cycle so far...

Everything has worked out so far, and Ill be stopping this cycle and starting up an EQ & Test C cycle for my 16 weeks of contest prep mid March.

I think that the last 4 weeks of contest prep, ill add in more tren along with the EQ and Test... Any one have any opinions on this?? Or instead of the Tren, add in Winstrol (winny)? Open to any and all advice on this one!!

My diet is still semi lenient - 2 cheat meals a week, maybe ONE glass of red wine on those days to just relax etc...
I will be locking it up though in 3 weeks... Part of the reason why Im relaxing on the diet right now as well. Thinking of going with 3J's for contest prep... dude knows his shit!!

I think thats about it...

Still no bad sides, in fact, everything is more then bearable... moved back up to 50 mg ed and am feeling fine - no anxiety issues thus far.

So still feeling great! getting a lot bigger! Getting prepared to start contest prep at the end of next week.... slowly prepping digestion etc.. drank some alcohol last night since ill be running dry for the next 20 weeks :(

One noticeable thing that isnt just in my physique - hair color..

Im almost 100% norwegian and have blonde/light brown hair and blue eyes, and when i grow out my beard, it always gets somewhat of a red tint to it...

My head, and my chin are NOTICEABLY darker... no red, no brown.... just blonde and dark brown??

Is this a permanent thing? I actually kind of like it, and am somewhat hoping so lol

Back