Tren stacked with Test question

Xen0n

Ok I am 23 5'8 124lbs with maybe 6-7% BF. Looking on bulking up. My metabolism is really fast. I am athletic.

I was told to do Tren stacked with Test and this will be my first cycle. What do you guys think? Anything I should worry about? Im trying to get to 160lbs.

Thanks in advance.

Trust me I eat lol. Like I said my metabolism is pretty fast. I played tennis for 13 years and still do just not as intense. Any advice on the cycle?

Honestly, you could probably hit 160 if you spent some time in the diet and training sections of ology and read up....

as far as the cycle... if your hell bent on it which it sounds like you may be... i wouldnt run the tren at all... stick with a low dose of just the test if your gonna do anything....

what you eat is what determines your results whether your on or off gear... just my experience..... you can take all the gear in the world and if your diet isnt right you might as well be hittin pixie dust...

just read and eat and read and eat and read and eat....then think about AAS...

your weigth seems to match your IQ.

Please think of what your doing, people here are only trying to help.

If you insist on doing it, for the love of god drop the tren because the test will do more then you can ask as its your first cycle. tren will only add horrible sides.

But your gains will be limited, as you obviously dont eat enough, brother i start warming up with weigth that is heavier than you.

various

That's a bit strong, although 9 stone at 23 is a long way from serious competitors.

On another note, 4 mths bulking until British Finals, what would u stack with Sust?

I have to have time off hgh as been on far too lomh for the pocket if u get my drift

no need for the tren, really not ready for gear at all at 124 lbs

Listen to these guys bro. Why would you join this board post a thread and ask a question If you didnt want answers? They are right you are wrong, face it bro. No way at 124lbs you are at your genetic limit just not possible. I dont care how fast your metabolism is, the reason you are 124 lbs is simply because your diet is shit and you dont eat enough food. Upp the protein! And have a look at your training because theres a good chance your not training correctly to get bigger either but then again you cant get big if you dont eat.. But Im just repeating what everyone else has told you!!! :destroy:

Yes, I work out. I started the cycle today. We'll see how it goes...

your kidding right??
I hope your joking?

if not you IQ MUST be low and you must be stubborn.
yah you eat but motabilisum is fast. let me guess your not 100% sure howmany cals you eat daily?, howmuch protein??
buddy im 5'7" LESS THEN YOU and not stupid nuff to go and use steroid at 123lbs! (im 190-195 low bf)

how do you work out??
i hope its only 3-4times a week only 1 part a week and not for more then 1hrs each workout!?!??!
i hope you eat 3500-4000calories a day with 200-300g protein?

huh????
cuz if its not, im telling you you dont have a clue and think steroid are gonna make you grow.
ONLY way id say your NOT full of shit is if you get your thyroid checked and doc says its all fuked and over active if not........ your full of it!

DONT USE STEROIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and even if you where ready no tren for a BUNCH of cycles it can be one of the most harsh in sideffects!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but your gonna do it anyway and dont seem to care.
when u get hurt dont blame it on steroids blam it on your stupidity

Last edited:
Nuff said, some people just dont listen to those who know... Definitely full of shit!!!!!!

Back