Tren-Test Cycle! 1 wk in, Opinions!

datlloydboi

Pump Up.. Tone Up
Iam already 1 wk into this cycle so bit of a late post lol, just want to see if there is anything you would add or change to this if it was your cycle?

Im taking Tren-Test 300mg/ml which is already mixed, the compounds are Test cyp 200mg Tren 100mg, im taking 3ml a wk.

Wk 1-10 Test cyp 600mg/ ew
Wk 1-10 Tren e 300mg/ ew
Wk 2-4 M1t 15-20mg/ ed (starting wk 2 due to i dont want to run this longer than 3 wks)

HCG - Wk 1-12 500iu/ ew (last 2 jabs befor pct will be 1500iu)

AI - Wk 1-10 Arimidex .5mg/ Eod (considering .25mg eod???)

PCT - Wk 1-6 Clomid 25mg/ ed

If some of you think these doses are strange here is a tread that will clear everything up... scroll down to the 3rd comment by ozzy27

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/152004-googd-pct.html

111 views but no feedback! Why veiw this thread if you don't intend on putting ur feedback across?... Any1 want to comment? Good or bad feedback is fine...

That's a weak post cycle therapy (pct). you're gonna need alot more then 25mg of clomid and 2 1500iu blasts of hcg bro. Tren shuts you down hard. Look at cash outs fails post cycle therapy (pct) thread and follow that.

That's a weak post cycle therapy (pct). you're gonna need alot more then 25mg of clomid and 2 1500iu blasts of hcg bro. Tren shuts you down hard. Look at cash outs fails post cycle therapy (pct) thread and follow that.

I would normally run in 100/100/50/50/50
Only reason I was going to run it at 25mg ed for 6 wks is due to that tread I posted, have a read tell me what you think??

Il check out that treat sounds interesting. Other than the dosage of post cycle therapy (pct), everything else good?

heres the clip on the clomid

its been shown in clinical studies that as little as 25mg ed of clomid is effective to stimulate normal test production and at this dose no negative sides were noted so if you used clomid in the past and didn't like the negative sides then it may have been dose related... Gustavo77 found this study and this info is sure to help out alot of guys that would normally get negative sides from clomid and at this 25mg dose they can now bipass the negative sides yet be very effective... Here is the link to the study... This study will show test levels 600+ which is good... Other studies that I havn't given a link to yet show test levels 800+ when 100mg is taken... so its your choice to how much clomid you want to take as both doses are effective...

even after reading this i still would recommend 50mg a day min.. why risk your own health to avoid a possible side from clomid

or just go with torem so you don't have to worry about sides from clomid or trying to fuss with sides from nolva and also knowing what cycles you can and can't post cycle therapy (pct) with it on.

not sure why everyone here seems to run only clomid and/or nolva and just ignore torem completely. i mean, i'm assuming it is because people don't know about torem and everyone else tells them to do clomid and nolva, but anyone who has done post cycle therapy (pct) should try it out their next time and see what they think. i know several people who have done this, don't know any who went back. it may not be for everyone, but i think it's for most people lol. seriously though, try it people...expand your horizons, results may surprise you!

Torem is suppose to be the best new thing for pct but i ran it for pct on my last cycle and hated it. It gave me just as bad sides os nolva/clomid together and didnt turn me back on as quickly as ppl say it does. Just my .02

or just go with torem so you don't have to worry about sides from clomid or trying to fuss with sides from nolva and also knowing what cycles you can and can't pct with it on.

not sure why everyone here seems to run only clomid and/or nolva and just ignore torem completely. i mean, i'm assuming it is because people don't know about torem and everyone else tells them to do clomid and nolva, but anyone who has done pct should try it out their next time and see what they think. i know several people who have done this, don't know any who went back. it may not be for everyone, but i think it's for most people lol. seriously though, try it people...expand your horizons, results may surprise you!

Not going to lie i'v never heard of torem, tbh i think im going to go with rohm PCT caps they contain:
nolva
proviron
clomid
pt141

iv got a few pals that have taking them and heard nothing but good things also there are no bad reviews on the net

Thanks for the comments guys! appreciated!

Back