tren vs sustanon

simon_raph

Hi guys,

I did a little cycle 3 months ago with EQ and D-bol(my first one), and everything went well, i kept about 10 lbs and i am much more ripped and vascular. I had no problems or side effects at all(exept for acne on my back) and i am pleased with the results so i want to do a second one. Right now i am 203 lbs 5'11 and 22yrs old with 9%fat. The guy at the gym told me to do 500mg/week of sustanon and 30 mg d bol for the first 4 weeks, i asked him about trenbolone but he told that it was too stong for my second cycle, what do you think about that, i am only 22 and i dont want to get side effects but when i read the drug profile, tren seems to be better than sustanon. I'd like to get 20 lbs so i'll be like 225 witch is fine for me at 5'11.

Any comment suggestions appreciated

Tanks

Simon

i do not think tren is that strong, i am doing tren for the first time 7emg ed stacked with 550 deca weekly 200 cyp weekly and 250 enanthate weekly have had no problems.

jarbulldog said:
i do not think tren is that strong, i am doing tren for the first time 7emg ed stacked with 550 deca weekly 200 cyp weekly and 250 enanthate weekly have had no problems.

what works for you may not work for others...always better to play it safe with drugs....just a thought

I love tren to death, except for the occasional fina cough (had a bout again this morning with it).

If tren were to be used 75mg EOD I dont see anything wrong with it for a second cycle, beyond my first cycle I had put on enough weight that stacking was not something I regretted at all. For my first cycle though test alone worked great, and the strength gains I made caused me hassles in my left arm as it was, tren would have made that far worse.

i say run it all!! i dont think tren is that strong for a second cycle. just do the research and know what to expect from it.

You're asking a guy who gets back on cycle when he feels like it :laugh4:

I have never run more than 4 grams in a row, starting at 100mg ED and going down to an eventual 75mg ED until its gone. I am likely going to run it for ~3 months this time 125ish mg EOD (I play with the oil quanity in the kit).

My first time I went through a commercial 2 gram vial, then took a couple weeks and made my first 4g batch. At 100mg ED my first time I had sleep issues which is why I had to dumb the dose down. When I had my 2g bottle I started out at 50mg EOD because I was "seeing how I would respond" since so many people loved to whine about being aggressive and losing sleep, for me sleep was the only real issue however I did notice a little 'behind the scenes' aggression but for me I considered it a good thing because I was able to use it to my advantage. It was not uncontrollable at all.

Right now I'm doing 150 prop EOD with it, and I notice no aggression. I took about a week off because the fina cough was getting really bad, I had a 10 minute bout after an ass shot. The last 3 shots were good until this morning (right delt), again about an 8 minute or so coughing bout, shortness of breath kind of feeling. I believe it comes from having blood in the area after going through a vein, because I always pull out and there is blood coming with it. If I dont see blood I never get the cough, this was my first cycle using it I got the cough. Yes I aspirate so I know I'm not in a vein, I just figure it must be close, especially with the volume of shots I'm doing at a time since I'm doing EOD only.

I will probably be on a total of 4-6 months this time, again I play it by ear. I do notice a big difference between test + oral and getting on the fina in terms of my nuts, there is no way I'd survive without hCG.

As for strength I love it to death, I told myself I was willing to live with the cough for those times that I get it, because after being off for about a week I tried to add 10 pounds to my bench and ended up hurting myself so I'm actually recouping this week, virtually everything on my upper body hurts right now.

I can top out at about 15 pounds a week per lift if I am doing prop/fina/oral, but I'm pretty happy with 5-10 because its easy on the body and I'm going to be on for awhile anyway.

Back