Tren vs. Winny

All this complaining about joint pain from Winstrol (winny). . . what a bunch of pussies you all are! :)

Just kidding. Maybe if I had those problems, I would prefer tren like the rest of you, but I have run Winstrol (winny) as long as 8 weeks without any pain at all, whereas with tren the problems started within a couple of days.

what kind of problems bro ? tell us maybe we can help!!! about the reply on my saying fina is 10 times stronger using DMSO, transderm. go's directly into the blood stream, no second pass through the liver. Just like runing up, directly into the vein or I.M. tell me what hits you harder???But its still not worth the smell of ripe garlic.LOL!!!

xtinct said:
All this complaining about joint pain from Winstrol (winny). . . what a bunch of pussies you all are! :)

Just kidding. Maybe if I had those problems, I would prefer tren like the rest of you, but I have run Winstrol (winny) as long as 8 weeks without any pain at all, whereas with tren the problems started within a couple of days.

Problems after 2 days of tren?:confused:

bigdelt69 said:
Winny is my choice. I just dont think the sides are worth it when it comes to tren. Remember everyone is different. I just cant take tren, it hits me to fucking hard.

Will have to say Winstrol (winny) as well since haven't done tren yet, will be next cycle (month away). Though I've heard and seen that tren is some kick ass sh$t, I mean it is going to have to be some KICK ASS SH$T to beat Winstrol (winny). I love Winstrol (winny), S-H-R-E-D-S!! and OMG the strength. Will give you my .02 in about two months! :D

I havent tried neither. But my research tell me tren is a lot more androgenic and anabolic than Winstrol (winny) so its hard to compare them.
Like i stated before, if you are a novice in roids like me i would out no doubt go for Winstrol (winny).
Tren is not to be used by a first timer

Back