Tren/Winny -What else?

Tweekt-out

It is my understanding that Tren & Winstrol (winny) are paired up for reasons involving prolactin levels and so forth. This being said does anyone have any suggestions on what if anything to add? Many suggest Test prop, what would be the suggested minimum dosage?

6' 210lb. BF% is low, I've been dieting heavily since an Anadrol only cycle, which I was very pleased with. I've ran Test only & Tren/winny, want to keep my libido this summer and make some nice lean gains. (15 Lbs.) Test Prop is not something I'm familiar with, I've only ran Cyp.

34. I trained in my mid-20's where I experimented with test a little bit. Didn't start training again till 2002. I trained naturally for about 2 years before cycling again. I believe I had reached my maximum growth potential naturally. To no avail I couldn't reach over 210 without just gaining fat. Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) heloped me overcome that plateau. Bulking I reached 240, but I wasn't "Cut" I prefer to stay in the 220 range.

answer stone colds question..... and then also post what dosage of Tren and Winstrol (winny) you plan to run and for how long... the best thing to add to that stack would definatly be prop..... but there is no way of telling you how much to add in with out knowing these things

Tren @ 100ml EOD. Wk 1-12 /
Winstrol (winny) @ 100ml EOD wk 8-12 /

I was shut-down hard during this cycle. Want to keep my libido this time around.

-

with what ive read (i have not myself had any experience yet) test should be equal to or greater than tren. ie 100mg tren = 100+mg test, if your shooting tren eod, then prop makes sense becasue this is also shot eod, and you can mix them both in the same syringe.

im sure Stone will have some wisdom to shed onto this for ya when he replies again...

Back