Trenbalone vs Test in terms of Physical side effects.

TheseGains

Does tren induce hair growth as much as test would?

i find with 700 tren 150 teste/wk my physical side effects such as acne is drastically reduced in comparison to high test.

so hair growth, how is it effected in terms of just tren?

honest ... im kind of just theorizing here and can be inaccurate ... but tren being so highly androgenic .. i believe would have great effects on hair growth ... pretty sure the anddrogenic properties of sterids are what effects hair growth and other masculine features . someone correct me if im wrong

Hair issues depend on genetics and steroids only speed up the process. The acne issue is a whole different story. I have observed tren causing massive acne in people, but I have never used tren. I think that many of the sides you don't like from test can be avoided by using an aromatase inhibitor. As far as inducing hair growth I feel that test has not caused any of my body hair to grow ever, but we are all different I guess. At the end of the day tren has more serious side effects than test, and this is because test is something humans need and I would argue that it is safer than most OTC supplements if used correctly. If you like low dose tren and high dose test then run that shit and enjoy. Not sure why you are getting acne from test and not tren. When I use test I don't even get a pimple lol.

honest ... im kind of just theorizing here and can be inaccurate ... but tren being so highly androgenic .. i believe would have great effects on hair growth ... pretty sure the anddrogenic properties of sterids are what effects hair growth and other masculine features . someone correct me if im wrong

Yes, it is true, but not everyone who uses it will get extra hair growth on the body. Masculisation is a different story. Just look at DLB and all of her unusual facial features and raspy voice brought on by use of hormones meant for men. Some female bodybuilders suffer from alopecia and grow hair in places women should not. This virilization is brought on by using compounds that are strong androgenics. Which is why women tend to stick to things like anavar and winny because they have a high anabolic to androgenic ratio.

i sprout new hair everywhere on tren wish id lose it so i can stop paying for haircuts

Technically it should cause 5x the hair growth as test. (5x androgenic and anabolic). I'm on right now and I'm not hairy by any means. (Literally have like 12 hairs in my chest) But on tren I am shaving my face every other day and had some hair come up on my neck that was weird. It was blonde like peach fuzz but long and thick. Hit it with the clippers... really hoping it doesn't come back.

Yes, it is true, but not everyone who uses it will get extra hair growth on the body. Masculisation is a different story. Just look at DLB and all of her unusual facial features and raspy voice brought on by use of hormones meant for men. Some female bodybuilders suffer from alopecia and grow hair in places women should not. This virilization is brought on by using compounds that are strong androgenics. Which is why women tend to stick to things like anavar and winny because they have a high anabolic to androgenic ratio.

I love DLB. :redhot:

Uhhhh, I have to think hard on this lol - I'm normally running high doses of test with my tren on top of other goodies usually. I do know that when tren is involved I seem to have to shave more often, but I'm a yeti if I don't shave anyway.

The vast majority of sides from test come from poor estradiol control, while tren just has all sorts of fun sides like heartburn, insomnia, sweats, bp elevation (Yeah, high test does this too), and my hair tends to be coarser while on.

Meh, doesn't stop me from jabbing that stuff into me though. ;)

Technically it should cause 5x the hair growth as test. (5x androgenic and anabolic). I'm on right now and I'm not hairy by any means. (Literally have like 12 hairs in my chest) But on tren I am shaving my face every other day and had some hair come up on my neck that was weird. It was blonde like peach fuzz but long and thick. Hit it with the clippers... really hoping it doesn't come back.

It doesn't work like that though. If not a drug like Halo would cause people to turn into gorillas because it is even more androgenic than tren. About your back hair, that just sounds gross dude. I'm the only guy at the gym who does not shave and even I would remove blonde fuzz growing on my back. Congratulations tren is causing you to evolve into another animal it seems, post a pic of the back fuzz lol (no homo)

It doesn't work like that though. If not a drug like Halo would cause people to turn into gorillas because it is even more androgenic than tren. About your back hair, that just sounds gross dude. I'm the only guy at the gym who does not shave and even I would remove blonde fuzz growing on my back. Congratulations tren is causing you to evolve into another animal it seems, post a pic of the back fuzz lol (no homo)

This is also my biggest curse. Before AAS I had zero back hairs. Now, it's not exactly a rug but they keep sprouting! It started off as random long black hairs and over time more & more keep popping up lol. Luckily the new missus enjoys grooming me :D

It was just like a continuation of my hair line on one side in the back. Nothing serious.

Just wax or laser your hair off, easier :D

Costs less than one cycle to have it removed completely (over 5 or more appointments depending on amount of hair)

Back